Child bride in Yemen dies of internal bleeding on wedding night: activist

What I am claiming and is indesputable fact, is the reason for Muslim child brides is Mohammad's marriage to Aisha in Islam.

Then why don't most Islamic countries have their legal marriage age set to 9? :confused:

Disgusting.
There is no way in this world that an 8 year old child should have sexual contact of any sort.
This bastard bloke should have his dick removed with a blunt saw.

Why? Your prophet married Aisha at age 6, when the old man was 53 years OLD! He then bedded her between age 7-9. No matter what age, 9 was pedophillia even back then!

See Muslims marry and rape children, because follow the great example set by their scumbag prophet!

It won't change in Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Uzbeckistan, Kosovom Iran, Egypt, Libya or any of the other Muslim shit holes, because Mohammad preserve pedophillia as the muslim man's birth right!

It won't change in Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Uzbeckistan, Kosovom Iran, Egypt, Libya or any of the other Muslim shit holes, because Mohammad preserve pedophillia as the muslim man's birth right!

Yemen is actually debating a law in its legislature that would set the legal age for marriage at 17.

The legal age for marriage in Egypt and Libya is 18 by the way. Higher than many of our states. Uzbekistan is 17.

Yemen is actually debating a law in its legislature that would set the legal age for marriage at 17.

The legal age for marriage in Egypt and Libya is 18 by the way. Higher than many of our states. Uzbekistan is 17.
I sense a little desperation on your part, Osomir. It sounds like you're struggling to convince us that Islam doesn't sanction pedophilia. Unfortunately, there is too much documentation to the contrary.

I sense a little desperation on your part, Osomir. It sounds like you're struggling to convince us that Islam doesn't sanction pedophilia. Unfortunately, there is too much documentation to the contrary.

Have you even been reading the thread there sport? :confused:

Have you even been reading the thread there sport? :confused:
Who could miss your defense of child rape and molestation?

No I am saying that in Muslim countries where it is legal and culturally acceptable to marry 9 year olds it is because of Mohammad and Islamic teachings. And so far you haven't been able to make a dent in that claim. I speak from life experience whereas you speak as a desperado face saver, jumping from one limb to another. Like I said, you can put lipstick on a pig, and it's still a pig.

So essentially you are only talking about Yemen then.
No I'm talking about the entire Muslim world, where marriage to 9 year olds is practiced to one extent or another.

No I'm talking about the entire Muslim world, where marriage to 9 year olds is practiced to one extent or another.

So then why do none of them aside from Yemen have the legal age of marriage set to 9? :confused:

Your theory isn't holding up too well.

What I am claiming and is indesputable fact, is the reason for Muslim child brides is Mohammad's marriage to Aisha in Islam.

Then why don't most Islamic countries have their legal marriage age set to 9? :confused:
More secular. I already explained one instance where it was forbidden during the Shah and after it was a free-for-all for Mohammadians.

More secular. I already explained one instance where it was forbidden during the Shah and after it was a free-for-all for Mohammadians.

So every Islamic country outside of Yemen is secular then? :confused:

So then why do none of them aside from Yemen have the legal age of marriage set to 9? :confused:

Your theory isn't holding up too well.
Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Pay attention now, from my previous link, and, for the last time:

the state recognized Sharia religious laws and courts in all these nations have the power to override the civil code, and often do. UNICEF reports that the top five nations in the world - Niger (75%), Chad (72%), Mali (71%), Bangladesh (64%), Guinea (63%) - with highest observed child marriage rates are all Islamic majority countries

Comprende?

I love it when you guys pin yoursleves into an indefensible corner.

Sharia Law has led to the legislation of child marriage in 6 countries

Saudi wives can be not only pre-pubescent, but even babies, because Saudi Arabia has no minimum marriage age at all

By Roddy Newman

While Sharia law courts have created a lot of controversy in Britain, they would be even more controversial if people found out that Sharia has led to the legalisation of child marriage in 6 countries. As the vast majority of people seem to be unaware of Sharia's child marriage dimension, this article only uses mainstream media articles, the UN, a major opinion poll company's Sharia law polling data, and the early biographer of Mohammed who Muslims say is the most reliable, and who states unequivocally that that Mohammed married one of his wives, 'Aisha, when she was a child as its sources.

For example, this 2008 "Times" article about forced child marriages in Nigeria, reveals that there is "fierce resistance" in its mostly Muslim states to a ban on child marriage, because they see such a ban as contrary to Sharia, which is why only one of them has agreed to a modified form of the ban (which outlaws marriage to pre-pubescent girls):

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article5248224.ece

So why do Nigerian Islamists support child marriage?

Sharia is based on "The Koran", and the "Sunnah" (the words and deeds of Mohammed), and according to Sahih al-Bukhari, who is regarded by Muslims as the most reliable early biographer of their prophet, the founder of Islam married one of his wives, 'Aisha, when she was 6, and consummated that marriage when she was 9, as volume 7, book 62, number 64 of this University of Southern California Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement translation of Al-Bukhari reveals:

http://www.cmje.org/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/062-sbt.php

These 4 BBC News, "New York Times", UN, and "Wall Street Journal" articles mention Islamists in Yemen, Niger, and Saudi Arabia who say that Mohammed's child bride is the reason why they are in favour of child marriage:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Child marriage and divorce in Yemen

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/29/world/middleeast/29marriage.html

IRIN Africa | NIGER: Where childhood ends on the marriage bed | Niger | Children | Education | Gender Issues | Governance | Health & Nutrition | Human Rights

Cleric Fights Saudi Bid to Ban Child Marriages - WSJ.com

The "Views of harsh punishments" section of this 2010 Pew Research poll, revealed that most Muslims in Nigeria support 3 grotesque, and extremely violent Sharia punishments (stoning adulterers to death, cutting off the hands of thieves, and executing people who abandon their Muslim faith), and that Muslims in Pakistan, Jordan, and Egypt are even more strongly in favour of those 3 punishments, so it is not surprising that, for the same obvious Sharia reason, grotesque child marriages are legal in 4 other mostly Muslim nations, and were until recently legal in another mostly Muslim country:

Muslim Publics Divided on Hamas and Hezbollah | Pew Global Attitudes Project

Saudi Arabian law is based entirely on the harshest of the 3 Sunni schools of Sharia jurisprudence (the "Hanbali"), so it is no surprise that as this 2010 "San Francisco Chronicle" article explains, child marriage is still legal in that country, although the Saudi justice minister said in 2009 that the minimum marriage age should be raised to 18:

Child marriage still an issue in Saudi Arabia - SFGate

Read more: Sharia Law has led to the legislation of child marriage in 6 countries « RAWA News

I love it when you guys pin yoursleves into an indefensible corner.

Sharia Law has led to the legislation of child marriage in 6 countries

Saudi wives can be not only pre-pubescent, but even babies, because Saudi Arabia has no minimum marriage age at all

While Sharia law courts have created a lot of controversy in Britain, they would be even more controversial if people found out that Sharia has led to the legalisation of child marriage in 6 countries. As the vast majority of people seem to be unaware of Sharia's child marriage dimension, this article only uses mainstream media articles, the UN, a major opinion poll company's Sharia law polling data, and the early biographer of Mohammed who Muslims say is the most reliable, and who states unequivocally that that Mohammed married one of his wives, 'Aisha, when she was a child as its sources.

For example, this 2008 "Times" article about forced child marriages in Nigeria, reveals that there is "fierce resistance" in its mostly Muslim states to a ban on child marriage, because they see such a ban as contrary to Sharia, which is why only one of them has agreed to a modified form of the ban (which outlaws marriage to pre-pubescent girls):

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article5248224.ece

So why do Nigerian Islamists support child marriage?

Sharia is based on "The Koran", and the "Sunnah" (the words and deeds of Mohammed), and according to Sahih al-Bukhari, who is regarded by Muslims as the most reliable early biographer of their prophet, the founder of Islam married one of his wives, 'Aisha, when she was 6, and consummated that marriage when she was 9, as volume 7, book 62, number 64 of this University of Southern California Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement translation of Al-Bukhari reveals:

http://www.cmje.org/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/062-sbt.php

These 4 BBC News, "New York Times", UN, and "Wall Street Journal" articles mention Islamists in Yemen, Niger, and Saudi Arabia who say that Mohammed's child bride is the reason why they are in favour of child marriage:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Child marriage and divorce in Yemen

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/29/world/middleeast/29marriage.html

IRIN Africa | NIGER: Where childhood ends on the marriage bed | Niger | Children | Education | Gender Issues | Governance | Health & Nutrition | Human Rights

Cleric Fights Saudi Bid to Ban Child Marriages - WSJ.com

The "Views of harsh punishments" section of this 2010 Pew Research poll, revealed that most Muslims in Nigeria support 3 grotesque, and extremely violent Sharia punishments (stoning adulterers to death, cutting off the hands of thieves, and executing people who abandon their Muslim faith), and that Muslims in Pakistan, Jordan, and Egypt are even more strongly in favour of those 3 punishments, so it is not surprising that, for the same obvious Sharia reason, grotesque child marriages are legal in 4 other mostly Muslim nations, and were until recently legal in another mostly Muslim country:

Muslim Publics Divided on Hamas and Hezbollah | Pew Global Attitudes Project

Saudi Arabian law is based entirely on the harshest of the 3 Sunni schools of Sharia jurisprudence (the "Hanbali"), so it is no surprise that as this 2010 "San Francisco Chronicle" article explains, child marriage is still legal in that country, although the Saudi justice minister said in 2009 that the minimum marriage age should be raised to 18:

Child marriage still an issue in Saudi Arabia - SFGate

Read more: Sharia Law has led to the legislation of child marriage in 6 countries « RAWA News

Last edited: