Child bride in Yemen dies of internal bleeding on wedding night: activist

When it comes right down to it, muslims worship a pedophile. No escaping that.

So when God raped Mary (12 years old) and made her pregnant...does that mean Christians worship a rapist pedophile?

These 4 BBC News, "New York Times", UN, and "Wall Street Journal" articles mention Islamists in Yemen, Niger, and Saudi Arabia who say that Mohammed's child bride is the reason why they are in favour of child marriage:

Islamists are considered Islamic extremists aren't they?

Coy dog. Give up the semantics. You aren't good at it.

Islamist - definition of Islamist by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Exactly: An Islamic revivalist movement, often characterized by moral conservatism, literalism, and the attempt to implement Islamic values in all spheres of life

That is the most common use of the term - they are Fundies and not mainstream.

So when God raped Mary (12 years old) and made her pregnant...does that mean Christians worship a rapist pedophile?
No sex = No rape. Nice try.

You can't get pregnant without sex and AI wasn't available then. Rape of an underage minor. Love the hypocrisy and cover up.

No sex = No rape. Nice try.

You can't get pregnant without sex and AI wasn't available then. Rape of an underage minor. Love the hypocrisy and cover up.
If you don't believe The Bible (and the Immaculate Conception), then how can you conclude that God was Jesus' father?

I think we are making the analogy with Christianity too complex. Child marriage was pretty common during Biblical times. It doesn't matter if Jesus was conceived immaculately or not, Mary was still what we would call a child bride and most likely had carnal relations with her husband before she was 18 (unless you are of the opinion that Mary remained a virgin her entire life and that Jesus' siblings were from a previous marriage).

The point is that many of the women of the Bible were probably historically fairly young. That's just the way things were, but that doesn't mean that Christianity has to support child marriage, much in the same way that early practices of child marriage within the Arabian Peninsula doesn't mean that Islam has to support child marriage, there is no theological decree in either religion that requires or even promotes child marriage.

I think we are making the analogy with Christianity too complex. Child marriage was pretty common during Biblical times. It doesn't matter if Jesus was conceived immaculately or not, Mary was still what we would call a child bride and most likely had carnal relations with her husband before she was 18 (unless you are of the opinion that Mary remained a virgin her entire life and that Jesus' siblings were from a previous marriage).

The point is that many of the women of the Bible were probably historically fairly young. That's just the way things were, but that doesn't mean that Christianity has to support child marriage, much in the same way that early practices of child marriage within the Arabian Peninsula doesn't mean that Islam has to support child marriage, there is no theological decree in either religion that requires or even promotes child marriage.
Not her entire life, just until after Jesus.

Not her entire life, just until after Jesus.

Right, that's one popular belief, some Christians however do view Mary as remaining a virgin her entire life (particularly within Catholic and Orthodox Catholic schools). It also used to be a pretty popular theory that Jesus' birth did not break Mary's hymen (something accounted in detail in the Gospel of Nicodemus which is apocrypha).

Last edited:

Exactly. :clap2:

god did not have sex with mary..... which is why they call it the immaculate conception and also why she is called....the virgin mary.

Last edited:
A young woman, 'ethnic', Greek, Italian or such, who used to work with mrs bianco, was pregnant.

She thought the baby was going to leave her body thru her navel.

This is the first time I have ever heard that. Could you cite where your assertion can be verified.

"The virgin birth of Jesus is the belief that Jesus was conceived in the womb of his mother Mary by the Holy Spirit and born while Mary was yet a virgin. The New Testament references are Matthew 1:18-25 and Luke 1:26-38. The virgin birth is not mentioned in the Pauline epistles, nor is it mentioned in the Gospels of Mark or John.

The virgin birth was universally accepted in the Christian church by the 2nd century, was enshrined in the Apostles’ Creed, and, except for several minor sects, was not seriously challenged until the 18th century, and remains a basic article of belief in the Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and most Protestant churches. Muslims also accept the virgin birth of Jesus"

Even "the Qur'an says that Jesus was the result of a virgin birth. The most detailed account of the annunciation and birth of Jesus is provided in Sura 3 (Al Imran) and 19 (Maryam) wherein it is written that God sent an angel to announce that she could shortly expect to bear a son, despite being a virgin. (see Sarker, Abraham.Understand My Muslim People. 2004 ISBN 1-59498-002-0 page 260)

Virgin birth of Jesus

This is the first time I have ever heard that. Could you cite where your assertion can be verified.

"The virgin birth of Jesus is the belief that Jesus was conceived in the womb of his mother Mary by the Holy Spirit and born while Mary was yet a virgin. The New Testament references are Matthew 1:18-25 and Luke 1:26-38. The virgin birth is not mentioned in the Pauline epistles, nor is it mentioned in the Gospels of Mark or John.

The virgin birth was universally accepted in the Christian church by the 2nd century, was enshrined in the Apostles’ Creed, and, except for several minor sects, was not seriously challenged until the 18th century, and remains a basic article of belief in the Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and most Protestant churches. Muslims also accept the virgin birth of Jesus"

Even "the Qur'an says that Jesus was the result of a virgin birth. The most detailed account of the annunciation and birth of Jesus is provided in Sura 3 (Al Imran) and 19 (Maryam) wherein it is written that God sent an angel to announce that she could shortly expect to bear a son, despite being a virgin. (see Sarker, Abraham.Understand My Muslim People. 2004 ISBN 1-59498-002-0 page 260)

Virgin birth of Jesus

lol

so the quran says mary was a virgin

and mohomend was a child rapist pedophile.

works for me.

:lol:

Virgin birth of Jesus

Thanks Connery. I believe we are all miracles. Jeremiah 1:5 God says "5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;"
God is not a respecter of persons. If He formed Jeremiah in the womb, He formed you and me. That is why this story is so repulsive. Most 9 year olds can't conceive.

Like I said, the only reason to believe that she was 9 is if you hold the specific hadith's in question to be undeniable cannon (and some Muslims absolutely do), but as non-Sunni Muslims there is no reason for us to do so. In fact, in terms of historiography it would be very poor practice to stick to such a hard age given the discrepancies within the historical accounts.
So since you have said "specific hadith's in question to be undeniable cannon (and some Muslims absolutely do), but as non-Sunni Muslims there is no reason for us to do so.", can you tell us if you are Shia, Ahmadi or some other sect of Islam that we are not aware of?

So since you have said "specific hadith's in question to be undeniable cannon (and some Muslims absolutely do), but as non-Sunni Muslims there is no reason for us to do so.", can you tell us if you are Shia, Ahmadi or some other sect of Islam that we are not aware of?

As i've already stated several times, I'm not a Muslim, nor have I ever been, nor is anyone in my family.

It's pretty sad how much some of you need be to be some sort of secret Muslim.

Virgin birth of Jesus

My sarcasm and tongue got the better of me Connery. When I listen to people here claiming that Islam is a religion of pedophiles and siding with those beliefs with "thanks" then I will answer that disgusting bigoted dirt in kind.

Yes, it's childish.

Ok. It's very childish. :redface:

I am not religious so I do not truly believe in much of the doctrine surrounding immaculate conception, but I do respect such beliefs, just as I respect the beliefs of Jews and Muslims.