Child ‘Grooming’ Summer Camp Teaches 3rd-5th Graders Gender ‘Spectrum,’ Sexual Kinks

You'd rather they learn nothing but hate.

Understood.

Now talk to us about all those religious conservatives caught molesting kids.
And we also want to hear all about the Catholic perv world...

You know those who are educated can protect themselves from your fellow ACTUAL groomers.

They are preparing for the legalization of Adults and children. Information is worded differently so those not paying attention or those who just can’t pick up on it all have no idea what’s taking place right under their noses.
Take this for example :

Children have no business learning this, esp. By some trendy teacher. This is the parents job. And dear non critical thinkers humans and animals have these things called hormones which instantly kicks in when it’s time to do matteress dancin nobody needs to be shown how to get it on.

However, kids should be told by parents with no sugar coating as to how girls can get pregnant. Simple birds and the bees baby making do you really need a teacher who doesn’t even live with your children what or how to do what’s mentioned in these articles.
"grooming"....sure popping up again and again with homophobes......pulling it out of their............er...............closets?

It's mostly teachers. Church molestation cases were over a period of decades and generally involved pervert gay priests. Teachers are being caught every day. When an adult diddles third graders that adult needs to be horsewhipped.
No, not mostly "teachers."
Some but nowhere near "mostly."
You hear about it because, in most states, that information cannot be kept private.
UNLIKE your owners.
You know, Epstein, Trump and the rest.

BUUUT

The idea that someone can be "groomed" to be gay is just moronic.

Could you be groomed to be gay?
I know I couldn't.
Not, unlike you and yours, because I hate Gays.
But because I'm not BORN THAT WAY.

If you cannot be "groomed," why not?

Take a look around you. You are on the side that is losing the argument, at least on this board. Perhaps you should go and hang out in a different online forum with the pervs. You are not wanted here.
Losing?

BWAHAHAHAAHAHA

The clearly demonstrate just how stupid you and your fellow walkers are.

Losing?
40 years ago people were being murdered for being gay.
Now?

Losing?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are preparing for the legalization of Adults and children. Information is worded differently so those not paying attention or those who just can’t pick up on it all have no idea what’s taking place right under their noses.
Take this for example :
What an absolutely imbecilic remark!

FIRST, if you're talking about sexual abuse of minors I suggest you go to your local churches and start there. They've been doing it for 2000 years and have loads of experience with covering it up.

Legalization?

So you're in favor of lowering the age of consent so some old dude can bang a 12 year old girl without going to prison but you're opposed to it fir gays and lesbians?

Really does explain the "conservative" ideology.

Any parent who would send their child to such an event, or allow their children to be indoctrinated with similar teachings in some other educational facility is not someone that my family or I would want to associate with. Sexual and Moral education is the per year of the parents and family, NOT anyone else.

Well. Its funny you should say that because ill bet there are millions of godbotherers here who are too embarrassed to mention it because their god is against it.

Really. Thats why we have abortion clinics. To stop the offspring from ending up like their uneducated parents. Teach it at school, the place of learning

The parents avoid this subject for eternity but curse anyone who is willing to teach it.
I can almost hear the cringing as they read this.
Hello Bob.
Hows those prayers going mate? Did you put your money on the plate yet?
Keep up the good work. Jesus loves you for that.

Hello Bob.
Hows [sic] those prayers going mate? Did you put your money on the plate yet?
Keep up the good work. Jesus loves you for that.

You hate “Godbotherers” and you think that one of the defining traits of a “Godbotherer” is to oppose the sexual abuse and exploitation of children.

What does this tell us about you? I'd get in trouble, here, if I came out and said it, but I don't need to. I think everyone knows.

Forum List

Back