Child ‘Grooming’ Summer Camp Teaches 3rd-5th Graders Gender ‘Spectrum,’ Sexual Kinks

Where did you move?
Right above Texas. :p

I'm what you'd call a commuter, I commute to LA for work. AirBnB is my good buddy lately. I'm home "about half" the time, I try to time it so the kids don't have a big enough window to get in trouble lol

I jest. They're good kids. :)

We decided on a quiet rural area because we just need a couple years before they go off to college, we just need them to stay focused on their studies for that long.

Well... we started looking for a "conservative" location, and then quickly discovered there isn't really any such thing, the best we could get is "quiet". Unless we were really willing to isolate ourselves and live out in the boonies, which was too much of a stretch.

So far so good. The God-fearing Christians haven't eaten my kids yet, and the Hollywood liberals haven't removed me from Facebook or turned off my bank account yet. :p

They are also teaching this to children , parents need to pay attention because these kids are being taught to “ think” they are gay when they aren’t. Let them decided that for themselves.

Going to these camps will indoctrinated these kids.

Any how the schools will get them too.
Chk it out.

Yeah.

That's over the top

That's grammar Nazi and every other kind of Nazi too.

That kind of stuff won't fly in my neck of the woods.

I would find a way to remove those administrators.

By hook or by crook.

I'd find a way, I can be a lot meaner than any liberal.

You hate “Godbotherers” and you think that one of the defining traits of a “Godbotherer” is to oppose the sexual abuse and exploitation of children.

What does this tell us about you? I'd get in trouble, here, if I came out and said it, but I don't need to. I think everyone knows.
True. It is, of course, against the rules, but everyone can tell because of the ferocity of attacks against the religious is obviously a form of justification. Ah HA it's okay when religious people abuse children. Stop pointing the finger at others ( who enjoy). No need to wipe noses in this particular shit pile, we can all smell it.

They are also teaching this to children , parents need to pay attention because these kids are being taught to “ think” they are gay when they aren’t. Let them decided that for themselves.

Going to these camps will indoctrinated these kids.

Any how the schools will get them too.
Chk it out.

Children aren't merely taught to think they are gay or trans. They are badgered into it. They are humiliated and punished if they deny being gray or Trans.

Yeah.

That's over the top

That's grammar Nazi and every other kind of Nazi too.

That kind of stuff won't fly in my neck of the woods.

I would find a way to remove those administrators.

By hook or by crook.

I'd find a way, I can be a lot meaner than any liberal.

This may have been stopped at this point from what I hear it has not stopped it’s only getting worse.

5F5F6085-3DC2-4530-AAC0-FB909EAA9F22.jpeg

Notice the crocheted penis Jesus what is wrong with these freaks!

590C8EEB-297E-4F68-8063-9CC7616507F3.jpeg

All you have to do is search any term you see. Just don’t use google.

California is the exception, I think, I hope.

Well... "big cities in general" are probably going to get this too, right?

If you cared for kids, you would be doing something about your hypocrisy instead of attempting blame everyone else.
Your filthy religion is a magnet for kiddy fiddlers and you know it.
Yet you parade yourselves as purists that everyone should admire. Kiss my arse with your hypocrisy
"The devil's greatest trick is convincing the world he doesn't exist," == Charles Baudelaire

"The devil's greatest trick is convincing the world he doesn't exist," == Charles Baudelaire
Devil my arse. Grow up you fool. Using that shit to justify your hate is pathetic and ignorance and is typical of you childish godbotherers.

Which brings me to ask, how do you know he does exist? How could you possibly have unique access to that information that I don't?
You don't also but you project you do because a godbotherer wouldn't tell a lie, would they?

You've got a bit of work to do if you think you can get over me.

Devil my arse. Grow up you fool. Using that shit to justify your hate is pathetic and ignorance and is typical of you childish godbotherers.

Which brings me to ask, how do you know he does exist? How could you possibly have unique access to that information that I don't?
You don't also but you project you do because a godbotherer wouldn't tell a lie, would they?

You've got a bit of work to do if you think you can get over me.
How do you know the COVID virus exists? Have you ever seen it with your own eyes, Colon?

You believe it exists. You have faith in the people who tell you it exists, Colon.

Everything you spew here is a matter of belief, because you cannot or will not prove anything you ever say, Colon.

Folks, Colon will be back here within a minute or two, spewing yet more nonsense which has nothing to do with my post, because Colon has no life and gets no gratification but by attempting to hurt others. You do not and cannot hurt me, Colon, therefore you don't exist in my world.

Quit posting in circles you don't make sense.
Colon has the emotional maturity of a three year old. It is incapable of deeper reason and will therefore always think and behave like a toddler. There should be a rule that only ACTUAL adults get to post here, not just chronological adults.

How do you know the COVID virus exists? Have you ever seen it with your own eyes, Colon?
I have seen the evidence under a microscope shown by the authorities in the beginning. Dont be childish by thinking it doesn't exist.
You believe it exists. You have faith in the people who tell you it exists, Colon.
Yes and I thank them for saving millions of lives by getting people vaccinated against it. Gid didn't do much of a job saving your jesus junkie mates.
Everything you spew here is a matter of belief, because you cannot or will not prove anything you ever say, Colon.
The fact that a million Americans died from it and the vaccine saved tens of millions is all the proof th world needs. Idiots like uou are full of conspiracy theories.
Folks, Colon will be back here within a minute or two, spewing yet more nonsense which has nothing to do with my post, because Colon has no life and gets no gratification but by attempting to hurt others.
By telling the truth is hurting others??.
bring it on big
mouth. Ill deal with all of you on this matter.
You do not and cannot hurt me, Colon, therefore you don't exist in my world.
Yes I do be ause im worrying the shit out of you. You hate me referring to you dopes as godbotherers. You cannot refute any of my claims with evidence. Your still aligned with you childush name calling while I continue to belt your opinion every day.
Your frustration is reaching boiling. Have a valium, drink some alter wine and say some prayers. That's the best hope you've of beating me.

Forum List

Back