Child ‘Grooming’ Summer Camp Teaches 3rd-5th Graders Gender ‘Spectrum,’ Sexual Kinks

I have seen the evidence under a microscope shown by the authorities in the beginning. Dont be childish by thinking it doesn't exist.
You may have seen a picture of something that someone told you is a COVID virus. You BELIEVED what they told you.
Yes and I thank them for saving millions of lives by getting people vaccinated against it. Gid didn't do much of a job saving your jesus junkie mates.
You BELIEVE lives were saved. Prove it. You can't
The fact that a million Americans died from it and the vaccine saved tens of millions is all the proof th world needs. Idiots like uou are full of conspiracy theories.
You BELIEVE people died. Name them and show scientific proof that COVID, and only COVID, killed them. You can't
By telling the truth is hurting others??.
bring it on big
mouth. Ill deal with all of you on this matter.

Yes I do be ause im worrying the shit out of you. You hate me referring to you dopes as godbotherers. You cannot refute any of my claims with evidence. Your still aligned with you childush name calling while I continue to belt your opinion every day.
Your frustration is reaching boiling. Have a valium, drink some alter wine and say some prayers. That's the best hope you've of beating me.
You are obviously delusional and BELIEVE you have power. If you truly did have power, you could actually hurt someone, other than the small animals and little people in your neighborhood. No one here is bleeding, no matter how desperately you want them to. You are a small, insignificant, confused, powerless child playing with a fun toy.

Colon, if you ever PROVE that anything you say is true, I will fall over dead and never annoy you again.

Now, come on back with another shitload of your insignificant babble so we can all enjoy seeing you smacked down again, Colon.

Last edited:
Devil my arse. Grow up you fool. Using that shit to justify your hate is pathetic and ignorance and is typical of you childish godbotherers.

Which brings me to ask, how do you know he does exist? How could you possibly have unique access to that information that I don't?
You don't also but you project you do because a godbotherer wouldn't tell a lie, would they?

You've got a bit of work to do if you think you can get over me.
This way you support must end. Find another. Use sense instead of intimidation. Children are innocent only for so long. A nun would profess her faith and work for the good of the Church and God. she would earn a pittance and live in a convent. The Parishioners would help to support them. And they were/are mostly working class. Now by your views. Say Crossdressers are treated the same. Would they live in a convent type situation with minimal salaries having faith in their beliefs to teach others of acceptance and children at that price? Not going out to party and doing all the other things of secularism with the expenses of living the high life of showboating. Unless they don't.

I have seen the evidence under a microscope shown by the authorities in the beginning. Dont be childish by thinking it doesn't exist.

Yes and I thank them for saving millions of lives by getting people vaccinated against it. Gid didn't do much of a job saving your jesus junkie mates.

The fact that a million Americans died from it and the vaccine saved tens of millions is all the proof th world needs. Idiots like uou are full of conspiracy theories.

By telling the truth is hurting others??.
bring it on big
mouth. Ill deal with all of you on this matter.

Yes I do be ause im worrying the shit out of you. You hate me referring to you dopes as godbotherers. You cannot refute any of my claims with evidence. Your still aligned with you childush name calling while I continue to belt your opinion every day.
Your frustration is reaching boiling. Have a valium, drink some alter wine and say some prayers. That's the best hope you've of beating me.
Well, at least you admit that God exists.

Democrats are so heavily invested in teaching children to enjoy kink, that they might have those children murdering each other and not be kink shamed.

Just like democrat mega donor who is taking kink-issue with being tried for murder.

Democrats are so heavily invested in teaching children to enjoy kink, that they might have those children murdering each other and not be kink shamed.

Just like democrat mega donor who is taking kink-issue with being tried for murder.
YIKES.

Children have no business learning this, esp. By some trendy teacher. This is the parents job. And dear non critical thinkers humans and animals have these things called hormones which instantly kicks in when it’s time to do matteress dancin nobody needs to be shown how to get it on.

However, kids should be told by parents with no sugar coating as to how girls can get pregnant. Simple birds and the bees baby making do you really need a teacher who doesn’t even live with your children what or how to do what’s mentioned in these articles.
To me, what is sad is if the stuff at school is either all that the kids have or ends up being brought to them too late because they already know about the stuff through their parents because their parents have no business being parents in the first place. When parents can't show any discretion, how do you think that their kids are going to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is the whole point of getting children used to perversion from a very young age. They might try to deflect to the church but the reality won't let them.

Is there a right to pursue happiness? Kink is a path to happiness for some and we should not judge Joy.

This is what democrats intend to teach YOUR children.
Touch a child sexually, whether physically or psychologically, and die.

California is the exception, I think, I hope.

Well... "big cities in general" are probably going to get this too, right?

In some states mostly Ca. Of course, kids can change from a boy to a girl or vice versa WITHOUT parental consent.

No, I use to not run from facts when people should be informed. See when cowards run then children risk being fondled with because why “ The parent wasn’t informed”. Some know how to have tools needed to defend their children.
Sry your not capable of thinking.
Any claim that there are more than two genders - male and female - is a lie not a fact

They teach children how to put a condom on a dildo. Now why would a teacher need to physically show these kids how to do this, and this is the part ppl miss.
This is way , way to young for kids to be taught ANYTHING about sex.

This is perverted. Also in another article it explains in better detrail how the ADULT MEN who claim to be females are sleeping the children's cabin with them. Another sick and perverted act No matter who does it.
School, camp, scouts where ever.

Parent don’t even have half a clue this is going on or whats’ being taught . They don’t pay attention.

They are putting boys and girls together in the same rooms . Section 8 housing doesn’t even allow a boy or a girl in the same bedrooms to sleep. At least that’s how it was a few years ago.

All parents … must attend an orientation on May 28 where they are required “to sign behavior agreements, enrollment paperwork, and waivers,” according to the event page.

“The Our Whole Lives curriculum offers a positive, affirming take on puberty, human sexuality, and social emotional skills without coercive abstinence-based strategies,” the page reads.

Kids attending the workshop will not be divided by gender while discussing puberty, bodies and sex, because “gender is a spectrum and not a binary,” according to the FAQs of the page
I'd love to see that waiver.

It would have to have a clause or two immunizing the camp from any parent complaints of sexual abuse of their children. Otherwise the camp would be wide open for doing exactly what they tell parents they plan on doing. I wonder if it also contains an agreement not to press criminal charges if their child reports the kind of grooming that the camp is openly stating will happen.

I'd love to see that waiver.

It would have to have a clause or two immunizing the camp from any parent complaints of sexual abuse of their children. Otherwise the camp would be wide open for doing exactly what they tell parents they plan on doing. I wonder if it also contains an agreement not to press criminal charges if their child reports the kind of grooming that the camp is openly stating will happen.

Such a waiver would be legally invalid.

One cannot enter a contract to engage in or protect illegal activity. Any such content in any contract voids the whole thing.

You'd rather they learn nothing but hate.

Understood.

Now talk to us about all those religious conservatives caught molesting kids.
And we also want to hear all about the Catholic perv world...

You know those who are educated can protect themselves from your fellow ACTUAL groomers.
prosecute them too and stop it there also.

you and the left have this fascination that if you can find someone on the OTHER side doing it, you're justified in doing it.

no. you're both wrong and both side should be penalized to the maximum extent of the law.

fuck off with all this making it ok shit.

This is the whole point of getting children used to perversion from a very young age. They might try to deflect to the church but the reality won't let them.

Is there a right to pursue happiness? Kink is a path to happiness for some and we should not judge Joy.

This is what democrats intend to teach YOUR children.

It’s not the church it is the globalist elites who want the children.

They are sending the message out now it is in school , it’s being taught at the libraries public of course, it’s being taught in the military etc.

They are brainwashing people!!!! They are not picking up on the bs that takes them to the sin of lusting for children and Hollywood leads the way it’s been in plainview for years.

They just laugh when we tell them stupidity does have extreme consequences when one can’t think on their own. Public schools did a good job there aye?

It’s not the church it is the globalist elites who want the children.

They are sending the message out now it is in school , it’s being taught at the libraries public of course, it’s being taught in the military etc.

They are brainwashing people!!!! They are not picking up on the bs that takes them to the sin of lusting for children and Hollywood leads the way it’s been in plainview for years.

They just laugh when we tell them stupidity does have extreme consequences when one can’t think on their own. Public schools did a good job there aye?
Public school has done what it was designed to do (my apologies to the good teachers who post here, who are the ones dedicated to actually teaching children).

Forum List

Back