Child labor in tobacco fields

Good way for a kid to learn what hard work is all about and a way to put some cash in his pocket. That's a lot better than learning how to smoke a joint or rob a liquor store.

Good way for a kid to learn what hard work is all about and a way to put some cash in his pocket. That's a lot better than learning how to smoke a joint or rob a liquor store.

This is who supports republicans everyone. Take a look...bask in all its horror

Report slams child labor in tobacco fields.
Report slams child labor in tobacco fields - CNN.com
Keeping the wages down for corporate America.

Children can legally work in the tobacco fields, and some as young as 11 and 12 years old do. These children primarily work during the summer to help support their families. The majority of them were Hispanic children of immigrants who lived in nearby towns, the report said

Oh well, so much for helping to support immigrant families.

Guess they'd better hop the next bus to Juarez, where they won't need to worry about nicotine.

Actually, I support Tea Party Republicans and Independents. But I also support working for a living (something most Libs have never experienced). Growing weed in the basement doesn't count.

Children can legally work in the tobacco fields, and some as young as 11 and 12 years old do. These children primarily work during the summer to help support their families. The majority of them were Hispanic children of immigrants who lived in nearby towns, the report said

Guess they'd better hop the next bus to Juarez, where they won't need to worry about nicotine.

Yeah ... they get to learn how to dodge bullets and smoke reefer.

Actually, I support Tea Party Republicans and Independents. But I also support working for a living (something most Libs have never experienced). Growing weed in the basement doesn't count.

Yeah I said Republicans already and you support child labor. Nice resume

"Nearly 75% of the children interviewed reported similar symptoms -- nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, headaches, dizziness, irritation and difficulty breathing. These are symptoms of acute nicotine poisoning, Human Rights Watch said."

We should force these subhuman con vemin into the fields and make em work and with hold water.

Yeah ... they get to learn how to dodge bullets and smoke reefer.

Reefer's not free. Most will probably become prostitutes.

Holy shit, they blame us for this?

the article shows its mostly hispanic kids

first kids working on a farm is fine

second were are the parents?

third dont liberals like hispanic culture, are they racist?

fourth this is what you guys wanted, keep those prices down?

i love liberals that talk about cheap mexica labor and say no american would do field work, and then they bitch about salaries

If they are old enough to work at armed robbery or dealing drugs they are old enough to work in a field. Normally that's around nine.

fuck you liberals do, then why not send the to mexico?

why do liberals talk about jobs that americans wont. Americans will pick strwberries, but not at the same amount mexicans will.

if we didnt have mexicans, we hqve people picking strwa0berries, but wed have to pay them more

If you support this or find this to be perfectly acceptable you don't advocate working for a living you advocate exploitation.

For 200 years if not longer we grew tobacco. Cigars were hand rolled. Only now, just recently has there been acute nicotine poisoning. Something the heaviest smokers never seemed to get.

why do liberals talk about jobs that americans wont. Americans will pick strwberries, but not at the same amount mexicans will.

if we didnt have mexicans, we hqve people picking strwa0berries, but wed have to pay them more

I know nine year old Mexicans that spell and punctuate better than you do.

Strawberries?

In Tobacco Fields?

Are you in the right thread?

I know nine year old Mexicans that spell and punctuate better than you do.
Fkrjjr nmdkeej cej2iwi2ixj ixixm

that means fuck you, and who cares, now quit whining about child labor when you celebrate pedophiles like harvey milk and allen ginsberg

Strawberries?

In Tobacco Fields?

Are you in the right thread?

No i was commenting on how liberals say that all the time. We have cheapmstrwberries due to mexicans and they cheer it on, but now theyre shocked, shocked to find mexican child labor int tobacco fields? And they dont even blame the parents who let it happen

Most of the strawberry picking occurs in lib state california so they're cool with all the insecticides that the illegals are injesting. They have to focus on appalacia.

Forum List

Back