Child Of Lesbian Couple Speaks Against Same-sex Marriage.

Yes, Loving family, Scientific studies, all nice propaganda. How

Nice, anyone can link ot the American Academy of Pediatrics, so what, they are the Activists.

Link to the scientific research you speak of, it is so flawed and narrow that its ridiculous. I bet you never even read what you think exists.

A simple statement by a political organization is hardly valid.

:lol: wrong, AAP is THE most valid medical organization focused on the well being of children, and their medicine is based on science, so just follow the AAP links, IF you really care to understand the validity of the scientific evidence behind their statement...

“If a child has two loving and capable parents who choose to create a permanent bond, it’s in the best interest of their children that legal institutions allow them to do so.”

A great deal of scientific research documents there is no cause-and-effect relationship between parents’ sexual orientation and children’s well-being, according to the AAP policy. In fact, many studies attest to the normal development of children of same-gender couples when the child is wanted, the parents have a commitment to shared parenting, and the parents have strong social and economic support. Critical factors that affect the normal development and mental health of children are parental stress, economic and social stability, community resources, discrimination, and children’s exposure to toxic stressors at home or in their communities -- not the sexual orientation of their parents.

According to the policy statement, the AAP “supports pediatricians advocating for public policies that help all children and their parents, regardless of sexual orientation, build and maintain strong, stable, and healthy families that are able to meet the needs of their children.”

American Academy of Pediatrics Supports Same Gender Civil Marriage
So post the scientific evidence.

"Their medicine"? Activism is medicine?

Anyhow, you claim there is science, let's see it.

The AAP are activists.

i'm not your research monkey... follow the links, if you can! :lol:

"Extensive data available from more than 30 years of research reveal..."

BTW heterosexual couples have been producing homosexual offspring since the beginning of time...

oh my, what went wrong??? :lol:

People simply search for validity of their ideology on Google, google is a liberal source. Google is very much propaganda and is used as such.

So if you think science and studies are valid, I would like to read the study, not an article telling me what to think the study ir science is.

But, why is it that in an OP that gives voice to Orphans, the homosexual activist must ignore the OP and continue with the well designed propaganda.

Not for one second are the homosexual activists willing to listen to those not heard.

Freedom of speech is inconvenient for the homosexual activists.

Nice, anyone can link ot the American Academy of Pediatrics, so what, they are the Activists.

Link to the scientific research you speak of, it is so flawed and narrow that its ridiculous. I bet you never even read what you think exists.

:lol: wrong, AAP is THE most valid medical organization focused on the well being of children, and their medicine is based on science, so just follow the AAP links, IF you really care to understand the validity of the scientific evidence behind their statement...

“If a child has two loving and capable parents who choose to create a permanent bond, it’s in the best interest of their children that legal institutions allow them to do so.”

A great deal of scientific research documents there is no cause-and-effect relationship between parents’ sexual orientation and children’s well-being, according to the AAP policy. In fact, many studies attest to the normal development of children of same-gender couples when the child is wanted, the parents have a commitment to shared parenting, and the parents have strong social and economic support. Critical factors that affect the normal development and mental health of children are parental stress, economic and social stability, community resources, discrimination, and children’s exposure to toxic stressors at home or in their communities -- not the sexual orientation of their parents.

According to the policy statement, the AAP “supports pediatricians advocating for public policies that help all children and their parents, regardless of sexual orientation, build and maintain strong, stable, and healthy families that are able to meet the needs of their children.”

The AAP are activists.

i'm not your research monkey... follow the links, if you can! :lol:

"Extensive data available from more than 30 years of research reveal..."
No, you are simply a monkey, no research on your part. Links simply show that all one has is propaganda.

People simply search for validity of their ideology on Google, google is a liberal source. Google is very much propaganda and is used as such.

So if you think science and studies are valid, I would like to read the study, not an article telling me what to think the study ir science is.

But, why is it that in an OP that gives voice to Orphans, the homosexual activist must ignore the OP and continue with the well designed propaganda.

Not for one second are the homosexual activists willing to listen to those not heard.

so show us your science... prove the scientific medical community wrong. if you can! :lol:

The AAP are activists.

You've been presented with literally a slew of evidence. You've simply discounted it because it doesn't fit your narrative. You'll only accept evidence that confirms your bias that gays are terrible parents and shouldn't be allowed to adopt. Anything else will be labeled as political activism. The AAP is a credible scientific organization, pardon us if we don't take anecdotal evidence as fact.

Excellent reasoning you must be some product of a charter school.
All other and real conventional wisdom arrives at a more reasonable statement.
Keep on trucking.
-

And we all know how wonderful conventional marriage parenting is and how their offspring turn out.

All children from heterosexual couples turn out to be well adjusted adults, and all children from gay couples turn out messed up. If a child who is messed up comes from what seems to be a heterosexual couple then one of them is probably a tranny. Somebody alert Novasteve!

But try doing the percentage of troubled children from hetero sexual couples and compared to same sex couples.
Get back to us when the math makes sense.

And we all know how wonderful conventional marriage parenting is and how their offspring turn out.

seems more an indictment of same-sex parenting than same-sex marriage.
it also seems like the lamentation is that not having a heterosexual couple for parents a child will miss the absent gender.

I wonder what a child of a single parent, or a child in foster care, would think about rejecting a loving parent because they aren't the right gender?

You mean the 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all people that ever walked the face of the planet?

Overall, not bad

You think the percentage is different? 99.9999999999999999999999999 % of all people are from the same source

Of course 100% of all people are from opposite sex coupling.

Tell me you knew that

Keep on trucking.
-

All children from heterosexual couples turn out to be well adjusted adults, and all children from gay couples turn out messed up. If a child who is messed up comes from what seems to be a heterosexual couple then one of them is probably a tranny. Somebody alert Novasteve!

All people are from opposite sex coupling.

Is this some sort of a surprise?

You seriously have no idea what you are talking about.
The percentage of hetero couples compared to the percentage of same sex couples and then find the percentage of "so-called" troubled children from each category, that is the percentage that you compare.
Again you have no idea what you are talking about.

But try doing the percentage of troubled children from hetero sexual couples and compared to same sex couples.
Get back to us when the math makes sense.

seems more an indictment of same-sex parenting than same-sex marriage.
it also seems like the lamentation is that not having a heterosexual couple for parents a child will miss the absent gender.

I wonder what a child of a single parent, or a child in foster care, would think about rejecting a loving parent because they aren't the right gender?

You mean the 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all people that ever walked the face of the planet?

Overall, not bad

You think the percentage is different? 99.9999999999999999999999999 % of all people are from the same source

Of course 100% of all people are from opposite sex coupling.

Tell me you knew that

Really?
You believe this to be true.
Explain then in vitro fertilization to us. Please.

Keep on trucking.
-

All people are from opposite sex coupling.

Is this some sort of a surprise?

the grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence, yet it hardly ever is...

I've not yet met one person raised in a heterosexual family who has expressed the wish to be raised by two fathers and no mother.

Going solely on my own experience I can't say that I agree with you that people find the grass greener on the other side of the fence.

The OP obviously missed the irony given what he posted originally.

:lmao:

Claiming and calling things propaganda and activists just make you look like a flaming retard.

The so-called “consensus” by psychologists and pediatricians on the soundness of same-sex parenting is, Lopez writes, “frankly bogus.” The truth is, there is no data to support that assertion.

Instead, as political scientists Leon Kass of the University of Chicago and Harvey Mansfield of Harvard University note, “Claims that science provides support for constitutionalizing a right to same-sex marriage must rest necessarily on ideology”—and “ideology is not science.”

Yeah! Those psychologists and pediatricians have no idea what they're talking about. This political scientist on the other hand... :lol:

Scientists sent to prison for fraudulent conduct - University World News

Hmmmmmmm. Interesting article about research frauds going to prison

Nah, couldn't happen

I'm certainly not saying that psychologists and pediatricians would never lie. I'm just pointing out the ridiculousness of saying that their word means nothing, because a political scientist said so.

These bodies are increasingly politicized and as a result they are facing membership declines, likely from people who object to the politicization of their field of study.

Here is a telling example. Anthropologists have disavowed science so as to free them to become political advocates:

Anthropologists have been thrown into turmoil about the nature and future of their profession after a decision by the American Anthropological Association at its recent annual meeting to strip the word “science” from a statement of its long-range plan.

The decision has reopened a long-simmering tension between researchers in science-based anthropological disciplines — including archaeologists, physical anthropologists and some cultural anthropologists — and members of the profession who study race, ethnicity and gender and see themselves as advocates for native peoples or human rights. . . . .

He attributed what he viewed as an attack on science to two influences within anthropology. One is that of so-called critical anthropologists, who see anthropology as an arm of colonialism and therefore something that should be done away with. The other is the postmodernist critique of the authority of science. “Much of this is like creationism in that it is based on the rejection of rational argument and thought,” he said.

On another front, have you been following GamerGate - the gaming press is more interested in furthering the social justice viewpoint than in being honest arbiters and reporters of what is happening in the gaming industry and they go so far as to tell their audience to bugger off if they don't like all the leftist agitprop being shoved down their throats.

When you point to a politicized statement from a group of professionals, you're merely relying on argument from authority, not on actual scientific evidence.

Forum List

Back