Child pretends to shoot student with imaginary bow, suspended for 3 days

zero tolerance. And people wonder what a clock got a boy suspended just because it looked like a bomb
Not even close to the same thing. The clock was a real suitcase with wires hanging out. The bow and arrow did not exist at any time. It was wholly imaginary.

We can't be shocked that we have such a piss poor public education system in this country when this is the intelligence level of the people running the schools.

CINCINNATI —A first-grader at Our Lady of Lourdes is serving a three-day suspension for pretending to shoot another student with a bow and arrow.

The boy's parents, Matthew and Martha Miele, told WLWT their son was playing a game of Power Rangers at recess on Thursday when it happened.

"I think he's a good principal. I just think a bad decision was made," Matthew Miele said.

Child pretends to shoot student with imaginary bow, suspended for 3 days

It also doesn't help that the parents are being so passive about this. The man is not a good principal. He's a fucking tard.

Mixed messaging. Up to age 18 don't hurt or kill other people. After age 18 join the military and kill other people.

zero tolerance. And people wonder what a clock got a boy suspended just because it looked like a bomb
Not even close to the same thing. The clock was a real suitcase with wires hanging out. The bow and arrow did not exist at any time. It was wholly imaginary.

no finger guns, no drawings of guns, no food in the shape of guns

No spitballs, no rubber bands, not pencil launchers, no imaginary weapons.

I wish his punishment was up to me. I'd pretend to give him detention.

Forum List

Back