Child Separation "Issue" Is Democrat Scam

What the Left doesn't want to say is that the situation is even worse than it was under Obama.

That would be a fair statement for conversation, but it doesn't give them nearly enough political ammo.

In the world of dishonest partisan politics (sorry for the redundancy), avoiding that provides an excuse to put it all on Trump.

Obama didn't go out with the intent of punishing these kids and their parents. That might have been the end result because the government was unprepared for the influx of unaccompanied minors that happened in 2015 and 2016, but that wasn't the INTENT.

Trump's INTENT all along has been to punish immigrants at every opportunity. That's why the situation is "even worse". That's why we have plenty of political Ammo.

But it wouldn't be a thread is the "moderate" Stormy Mac didn't get on here and try to be a Trump apologist.

"Hey, we're turning into a Nazi Dictatorship, but my portfolio is doing awesome".
What a maroon.

Brown and Black third world culture is a "horrible situation" by definition. These savages need not colonize the civilized world though/

Hey, Mac, when are you going to denounce statements like this?

Is there some reason you can't immigrate and live among those people in their native country? You're probably a very racist person, and that's why you and your ilk won't go there.

Brown and Black third world culture is a "horrible situation" by definition. These savages need not colonize the civilized world though/

Yes. As we saw when all the gimps were threatening to 'leave the country if Trump gets elected', they all chose other white countries with Christian based cultures and legal systems, countries whiter than the U.S., actually. Except for racist scum Sammy Jackson, wealthy Hollywood House Boy Extraordinaire, who chose a formerly white country in Africa, but of course is still here, whining like a little girl.

Is there some reason you can't immigrate and live among those people in their native country? You're probably a very racist person, and that's why you and your ilk won't go there.

Well, that and I don't speak their language, am not used to that kind of climate, and most of my family lives here...

Oh, yeah, and that and my livlihood I've spent 40 years building is here... there's that.

Not when Laura Bush former first lady jumps into the middle and blasts Trump's policy, it's no Democrat Scam.
It's a scam no matter who calls it "cruel & immoral." Laura Bush or anybody else. See Post # 231 to see how much better illegal aliens kids are being treated than our own American kids, or homeless US veterans.

Not when Laura Bush former first lady jumps into the middle and blasts Trump's policy, it's no Democrat Scam.
It's a scam no matter who calls it "cruel & immoral." Laura Bush or anybody else. See Post # 231 to see how much better illegal aliens kids are being treated than our own American kids, or homeless US veterans.
Doesn’t justify unnecessary and cruel treatment of kids just because you give them a cookie

A hard and fast rule to rip kids from their parents is just us being assholes for the sake of being assholes.

Plus..it's just not nice. What is wrong with being nice?

shut up.. please....myGOD

Tissue?

tissue ?

what an idiot you are

Did I make you mad...poor baby. You need a safe place.
says the one who demands we "be nice" and trolls around. :)

Well, that and I don't speak their language, am not used to that kind of climate, and most of my family lives here...

Oh, yeah, and that and my livlihood I've spent 40 years building is here... there's that.

ah, so you're only for forcing 'diversity on others, and exempting yourself. Yes, I thought so, you're a racist fraud.

Doesn’t justify unnecessary and cruel treatment of kids just because you give them a cookie

Yes, the left wing policies that encourage these illegals to come here is indeed unnecessary, cruel, and nasty stuff. But you're proud of that practice, so why are you pretending otherwise here? We know you won't be sponsoring any of these illegals, so why should we care what Democrats think?

They snivel about the sandwiches, and how cold the places are where they're put up, compared to the great places they were in in the other countries, so why not ship them back to those good places?

Obama didn't go out with the intent of punishing these kids and their parents. That might have been the end result because the government was unprepared for the influx of unaccompanied minors that happened in 2015 and 2016, but that wasn't the INTENT.

Trump's INTENT all along has been to punish immigrants at every opportunity. That's why the situation is "even worse". That's why we have plenty of political Ammo.

But it wouldn't be a thread is the "moderate" Stormy Mac didn't get on here and try to be a Trump apologist.

"Hey, we're turning into a Nazi Dictatorship, but my portfolio is doing awesome".
You have ZERO AMMO. All you have is LIES, as Post # 231 clearly showed in photos, videos, and text from the Dept of Health & Human Services. You may get away with the scam temporarily, but eventually, the media will be caught misleading us, and will be forced to show the dozens of beautiful detention centesrs where lucky illegal aliens kids are living, practically in luxury.

Yes, the left wing policies that encourage these illegals to come here is indeed unnecessary, cruel, and nasty stuff. But you're proud of that practice, so why are you pretending otherwise here? We know you won't be sponsoring any of these illegals, so why should we care what Democrats think?

Quite a reach on your part

If they weren’t here, I wouldn’t have to be cruel to them

Quite a reach on your part

If they weren’t here, I wouldn’t have to be cruel to them

No reach at all, just obvious facts. And you don't have to cruel, you can step up and file to sponsor these families, as can all the others who claim to be distressed over their plight. Problem solved. Why is it that never happens? Aren't the 'progressives' and Democrats all about diversity and love for these hapless 'victims'?

And why are so many of them obese, and better dressed than the kids we see walking to the school bus stops in our neighborhoods, if they're supposedly all oppressed and desperately poor n stuff? They all apparently can afford very good dentists as well.

Yesterday, much to the disappointment of the CNN bobble head, a reporter was allowed to speak to the 'kids in prison'.
The kids were asked how they felt about being where they were. The kids all laughed and said :"it's great to be here compared to where we were a month ago".
These kids are living large!
New everything to wear. Hair cuts. Showers. Big screen TVs, dental and medical care. Safe from being sold to perverts. Safe from being raped. Safe from being assaulted.
Great food. Pool tables. Warm dry beds.
There's a few million American kids who would gladly be in these 'prisons'.

Yesterday, much to the disappointment of the CNN bobble head, a reporter was allowed to speak to the 'kids in prison'.
The kids were asked how they felt about being where they were. The kids all laughed and said :"it's great to be here compared to where we were a month ago".
These kids are living large!
New everything to wear. Hair cuts. Showers. Big screen TVs, dental and medical care. Safe from being sold to perverts. Safe from being raped. Safe from being assaulted.
Great food. Pool tables. Warm dry beds.
There's a few million American kids who would gladly be in these 'prisons'.
Spot on, brother! See Post # 231 for the VIDEO of it. (in living color) :biggrin:

Forum List

Back