Child Separation "Issue" Is Democrat Scam

Maybe you need to follow what Jesus said. You will be greeting the devil when you die.
Jesus was a compiled character created from historical failed revolter figures, mythological figures, and plagiarized Biblical figures. His image was created by Rome's propaganda and was used to demonize the Jewish elect in order to subvert their opponent to their tax and control. Jesus=fake news/propaganda-sound familiar?

When you die, you are going to be in for a rude awakening.
*L* Maybe you should read my profile in the who's who in America before you talk about me.

LOL Maybe you ought to post your profile, who wrote it and how much you paid for it to be included.

Geraldo Rivera sounded like a biased politicized nut job on Hanity tonight.

Hey Geraldo, it isn't working bro. Try another strategy to get Trump, because you really shined tonight on your extreme liberal bias.

Again, the arrest and incarceration isn't problematic for me.

What is problematic is that we're keeping family members from seeing their mother and father as a matter of policy; sometimes for months at a time. One lady from Brazil didn't see her kid for over 80 days. That shouldn't happen. The most violent offenders in our judicial system get visitation.

The federal government ignores it's own laws quite often but somehow, in this case, it is saying there is a law in place that "forces" such separation.
I can agree with the visitation of parents with their kids. And I agree that all mother's should remain with their children while the father's are separated until all are deported together within a timely fashion.

No mother or child should be separated.

Maybe you need to follow what Jesus said. You will be greeting the devil when you die.
Jesus was a compiled character created from historical failed revolter figures, mythological figures, and plagiarized Biblical figures. His image was created by Rome's propaganda and was used to demonize the Jewish elect in order to subvert their opponent to their tax and control. Jesus=fake news/propaganda-sound familiar?

*L* Maybe you should read my profile in the who's who in America before you talk about me.

LOL Maybe you ought to post your profile, who wrote it and how much you paid for it to be included.
Paid 0 and I was recommended for inclusion by Elie Wiesel, so you got anymore backfiring comments? The profile shows why your comment about death was ironically funny and those who know me know why your comment about meeting your maker couldn't have been directed any worse.

Prove it.
The plaque at the base of the Statue of Liberty doesn't say, "Cross this line and we will F you in the A!"

The New Colossus
By Emma Lazarus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”​

It’s been the same way for a long time, whether it was Clinton, Bush or Obama they all did it.
Your outrage is disingenuous

They did not and you are the one being disingenuous.
^^^an example of the uninformed ignorance that ALSO VOTES

The Trump supporter is the epitome of a uninformed voter.

Funny...you voted for people because they offered "HOPE" and then "CHANGE"...Trump supporters voted for Donald Trump based on what he promised to do with the economy, with immigration and with foreign affairs. Not vague promises like Barry and Hillary but actual promises that he's living up to one by one despite feverish opposition from the left and the Main Stream Media! So who's REALLY the uninformed voter here, BB?

You are the uninformed voter. Many of the things he said are never going to happen. For example, coal is not coming back. It is dying because of natural gas and that is not going away. Remember Carrier. Most pf those jobs are gone permanently.

You seem to think that coal is obsolete, BB and I'm not quite sure what you base that on! The US was the second largest producer of coal in 2015 and only fell to third in 2016 because three of the largest coal companies in the US had filed bankruptcy. They're all back now and operating and much of that is due to Donald Trump's attitude towards Big Coal. The low price of natural gas did in fact depress the demand for coal but the price of natural gas is now creeping up again and coal mining is increasing.

I'd like to point out that manufacturing jobs in US are seeing gains unlike what we've had in a LONG LONG time...something that Obama and you progressives said was never going to happen...something else that is due to Trump's policies.

It really does appear that Democrats are using the separations of illegal alien parents (some are not parents) from illegal alien children, as a political tool. When have American children ever accompanied their parents/guardians into jails ? When Americans are sent to jail, they go alone, not with their kids. It's been this way for hundreds of years, but have we heard an outcry from Democrats over that ?

No. We have not. It is only now, with illegal aliens, that Democrats are suddenly upset about separation of parent and child. So what about all the American kids, whose parents got locked up ? What are they ? Chopped liver ? They don't count ?

Actually, to Democrats, no they don't count. And maybe "count" is just the right word, since VOTE counts are what this is all about. Democrats want illegal aliens in the US, as VOTES for THEM. American kids and their jailed parents, aren't seen that way.

The little Goebbels of the leftist press are trying to distract from the devastating IG report.

A hard and fast rule to rip kids from their parents is just us being assholes for the sake of being assholes.

Plus..it's just not nice. What is wrong with being nice?

This and Racism is all you got...

Trump is SPANKING your asses silly...

We are loving it.....

Trump will be on Mount Rushmore.....

If it's not guns, it's this.....

If you still don't think the left is at war with the Right and the US Constitution, and that it's really serious......
Time to wake up.

If they get the WH and Congress again.....we are screwed royally. Worse than Germany.
We can hope Trump gets the SCOTUS fixed and many conservative judges in place before then.
But we better be doing ALL we can in the meantime.

The end game is getting close.

Prove it.
The plaque at the base of the Statue of Liberty doesn't say, "Cross this line and we will F you in the A!"

The New Colossus
By Emma Lazarus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”​

Well in the time period the statue was placed, and when the words rang true, it is when the world was a different place, and the world's citizen's we're a people wanting what the U.S. stood for, it's culture, it's freedom, and it's assimilation process.

We don't see this as being the case anymore in alot of these situations, and we have suffered greatly, and even have been killed as a result of uncontrolled immigration. Laura Ingram show tonight.

Times change, people change, and policy has to change because of it all.

Nostalgic bullcrap isn't working, so people need to quit trying to use it in this current day situation.

The Demon-crats using this issue to attack Trump is revealing, because his door is always open, but they refuse to go there to debate the issue in kind. They are dispicable or to use the words of Hillary in a backfire sort of way "they are deplorable".

Just as I thought 0 sources or proof evidence.
ICE IS your excuse and you demonize them like your party demonizes Police, =your party is the party of lawlessness, lead by the lawless one which you guys admited when you listed all the crimes the Teflon couple avoided prosecution of.
I'm not a democrat, asshole. And I provided as much proof as you did.

I doubt that otherwise you'd have sources to research context.
According to Dems drawn up laws they are criminals. IF someone steals your car are they a criminal? WHY is one broken law a criminal while another isn't, simply because you need to pander to their brethren or steal cheat their illegal votes? Gotcha!
People seeking asylum are not criminals. People coming to our borders are not criminals. This whole immigration thing is just a made up, bullshit issue created by republicans. No different than the bullshit voter fraud rant. No different than their other lies like Hussein had WMD's, Muslims are terrorists, this is a Christian nation...

...they're all bullshit lies. There is no immigration problem.

Well in the time period the statue was placed, and when the words rang true, it is when the world was a different place, and the world's citizen's we're a people wanting what the U.S. stood for, it's culture, it's freedom, and it's assimilation process.

We don't see this as being the case anymore in alot of these situations, and we have suffered greatly, and even have been killed as a result of uncontrolled immigration. Laura Ingram show tonight.

Nostalgic bullcrap isn't working, so people need to quit trying to use it in this current day situation.

The Demon-crats using this issue to attack Trump is revealing, because his door is always open, but they refuse to go there to debate the issue in kind. They are dispicable or to use the words of Hillary in a backfire sort of way "they are deplorable".
Stop blaming the Dems. This is completely Trump and that piece of shit Sessions policy. They said during the campaign this is what they were going to do, and now they're doing it. So don't blame the Dems. This is Trump's America. Ripping babies from their mothers.

Stop blaming the Dems. This is completely Trump and that piece of shit Sessions policy. They said during the campaign this is what they were going to do, and now they're doing it. So don't blame the Dems. This is Trump's America. Ripping babies from their mothers.
So the reports of Obama enforcing the border by deporting way more illegals than Trump, and enforcing policy is all lies ??

Paid 0 and I was recommended for inclusion by Elie Wiesel, so you got anymore backfiring comments? The profile shows why your comment about death was ironically funny and those who know me know why your comment about meeting your maker couldn't have been directed any worse.

Well, by pay I meant did you buy the leather bound book?

I have no clue about your second run on sentence. You may have referenced the wrong person. Please explain.

It also depends on who you think she is talking about in her poems ...​

By Emma Lazarus

Thou two-faced year, Mother of Change and Fate,
Didst weep when Spain cast forth with flaming sword,
The children of the prophets of the Lord,
Prince, priest, and people, spurned by zealot hate.
Hounded from sea to sea, from state to state,
The West refused them, and the East abhorred.
No anchorage the known world could afford,
Close-locked was every port, barred every gate.
Then smiling, thou unveil’dst, O two-faced year,
A virgin world where doors of sunset part,
Saying, "Ho, all who weary, enter here!
There falls each ancient barrier that the art
Of race or creed or rank devised, to rear
Grim bulwarked hatred between heart and heart!"​

According to Dems drawn up laws they are criminals. IF someone steals your car are they a criminal? WHY is one broken law a criminal while another isn't, simply because you need to pander to their brethren or steal cheat their illegal votes? Gotcha!
People seeking asylum are not criminals. People coming to our borders are not criminals. This whole immigration thing is just a made up, bullshit issue created by republicans. No different than the bullshit voter fraud rant. No different than their other lies like Hussein had WMD's, Muslims are terrorists, this is a Christian nation...

So then anyone can walk into your house and claim asylum from their spouse or any claimed victimization and it's not a crime/criminal?
Or are they required to ring your door bell and ask permission to enter first?
Just as I thought, you are a lawless one until that law is broken upon you then suddenly you cry the loudest about abiding laws.
You are just timing this spin to smokescreen the DOJ report. Everything is planed and tactical and concern is guided by puppet strings through exaggerated narratives. =pathetic politics.

Last edited:

Well, by pay I meant did you buy the leather bound book?

I have no clue about your second run on sentence. You may have referenced the wrong person. Please explain.
No they rely on human ego to purchase their book, and I did not fall for that.

Video Exposes Senator Schumer Hypocrisy Over DACA ⋆ Deneen Borelli

No fuck you. You don't separate kids from their parents you raving asshole.
So if a guy is a single parent widower (no other relatives), and he robs a convenience store, shoots the clerk, get arrested, and put in a mean-ass prison, you don't separate the kids from him ?

You put them in that mean-ass prison (fights, sex abuse, stabbings, drugs, etc) with him ? If not, you're separating them, right ? WHAT DO YOU DO ?

Forum List

Back