Child Separation "Issue" Is Democrat Scam

No one has the right to illegally immigrate.
We have a 100% right to control our border crossings.
We have a 100% right to control our immigration.
We have a 100% right to prevent non-citizens from voting in our elections.
The Democrats are not just wrong, they are bad.

You are bad. Kidnapping children is evil. Terrorism is evil.
Who is kidnapping kids?

I already Refuted your blanket racist rant without your ability to defend your propaganda. You lost that argument already.
No it isn't racism because even Mexico does this with it's southern borders and how can Mexico be Racist against Latinos? How can Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio be Racist? Is Schumer Racist then? How about Hillary? AND FURTHERMORE you keep forgetting, protection includes from enemy combatants/terrorists trying to sneak in through the same lax of security.
Agreed. I'm Hispanic and they call me a racist against Hispanics, all the time. They have their talking points and they go around mouthing them off, half the time not even conscious of what they're saying.

As for Mexico, this is a country enemy of the US, waging imperialism upon us, and plundering our economy for $28 Billion year in money illegal aliens send back to Mexico (remittances)

And you make a good point about enemy combatants/terrorists trying to sneak in through the same lax of security.That's an important point that doesn't get mentioned as much as it should be.
Boy oh boy, you must really think our border control is really really dumb and incapable of discerning a thug gang member from a mom with her own children....

They are trained to identify the difference, you know... :rolleyes:

It really does appear that Democrats are using the separations of illegal alien parents (some are not parents) from illegal alien children, as a political tool. When have American children ever accompanied their parents/guardians into jails ? When Americans are sent to jail, they go alone, not with their kids. It's been this way for hundreds of years, but have we heard an outcry from Democrats over that ?

No. We have not. It is only now, with illegal aliens, that Democrats are suddenly upset about separation of parent and child. So what about all the American kids, whose parents got locked up ? What are they ? Chopped liver ? They don't count ?

Actually, to Democrats, no they don't count. And maybe "count" is just the right word, since VOTE counts are what this is all about. Democrats want illegal aliens in the US, as VOTES for THEM. American kids and their jailed parents, aren't seen that way.

Kids weren't being seperated from their parents like this before Trump. The laws haven't changed. Only the priorities of the president have. He can stop this atrocity today. Why doesn't he?

Those pics of kids in "cages" that the media suddenly discovered were taken during Obama's administration.

There were never 2000 or more kids taken from their parents in a couple of weeks during Obama's administration. Why are you trying to defend Trump? He said taking those kids was heartless too.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm annoyed at the selective outrage and fake tears over this issue. Nobody said anything when "kids were being put in cages" during Obama's term and now all of a sudden it's all anyone can talk about.

It really does appear that Democrats are using the separations of illegal alien parents (some are not parents) from illegal alien children, as a political tool. When have American children ever accompanied their parents/guardians into jails ? When Americans are sent to jail, they go alone, not with their kids. It's been this way for hundreds of years, but have we heard an outcry from Democrats over that ?

No. We have not. It is only now, with illegal aliens, that Democrats are suddenly upset about separation of parent and child. So what about all the American kids, whose parents got locked up ? What are they ? Chopped liver ? They don't count ?

Actually, to Democrats, no they don't count. And maybe "count" is just the right word, since VOTE counts are what this is all about. Democrats want illegal aliens in the US, as VOTES for THEM. American kids and their jailed parents, aren't seen that way.

Kids weren't being seperated from their parents like this before Trump. The laws haven't changed. Only the priorities of the president have. He can stop this atrocity today. Why doesn't he?

Those pics of kids in "cages" that the media suddenly discovered were taken during Obama's administration.

There were never 2000 or more kids taken from their parents in a couple of weeks during Obama's administration. Why are you trying to defend Trump? He said taking those kids was heartless too.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm annoyed at the selective outrage and fake tears over this issue. Nobody said anything when "kids were being put in cages" during Obama's term and now all of a sudden it's all anyone can talk about.

Are you that dumb? It's about Trump kidnapping children to hold hostage for funding for his wall.

the loop holes in the system were created by the Dems.........who don't want them detained at all...............You can dance around that but you know it's the truth...........
I know NOTHING or the sort!!! Just some made up garbage for your own partisan and political purpose!!!! :eek:

Here's an idea, look it up.
how can I look up something, that isn't there?

YOU claim it exists.....

you need to back that up....

Here's a clue. Why do you feel Schumer wants to "fix" the family separation via executive order?

All Trump has to do is call Sessions and tell him to cut it out. He does not need a EO or legislation from Congress.

True, Trump could have called Sessions, he could even have done an EO, but as Schumer well knows either of those wouldn't have fixed squat. It would just kick the can down the road.

I know NOTHING or the sort!!! Just some made up garbage for your own partisan and political purpose!!!! :eek:

YOU claim it exists.....

Here's a clue. Why do you feel Schumer wants to "fix" the family separation via executive order?

All Trump has to do is call Sessions and tell him to cut it out. He does not need a EO or legislation from Congress.

True, Trump could have called Sessions, he could even have done an EO, but as Schumer well knows either of those wouldn't have fixed squat. It would just kick the can down the road.

What he did didn't fix squat. Indefinite detention is not a sane or viable option.

YOU claim it exists.....

What he did didn't fix squat. Indefinite detention is not a sane or viable option.

How about option A...stay at home, or option B...stay in Mexico, or option C...find another country.

It's no scam. Former first lady Laura Bush had this to say, and she lives in a border state.
Laura Bush blasts Trump migrant policy as 'cruel' and 'immoral'
Laura Bush says Trump's immigrant children policy is "cruel"
Laura Bush pens scathing column on child separation as part of immigration policy - CNNPolitics

20080902_laura_bush_rnc_33.jpg

Please tell me any other point at which you thought Laura Bush was a policy expert and demanded that we follow her lead.

I don't give a rats ass if Laura Bush is a policy expert, she's a mother, and probably realises what it would be like to have her own kids ripped from her arms. You in the "Reich" wing of the Republican party are getting a little too much to take anymore. No expert made this decision that's for dam certain. Jeff Sessions was who did it with his zero tolerance policy. What he didn't seem to get, is there is just so much tolerance you'll get out of the American public, and this sure as hell, done did it. He might as well put a nucear bomb in the middle of a bonfire.

:blowup:

I really don't know how moderates can stay in this party after this stunt. I left as soon as you made the ass clown the poster boy of the Republican party and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

I doubt you have any idea what is coming toward you this November. You have effectively killed the Republican party by electing Donald Trump. For proof of that go to this link on this board, you can read, and even look at some pictures. BTW this was "before" this disaster.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Coming this November to a Republican seat near you.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

I just heard "She agrees with me, so that makes her right."

Its cruelty for the sake of being cruel. Americans do not respond to that.
So now enforcing the laws designed to PROTECT Americans is cruelty, huh? How about the many more AMERICANS being separated ? Not cruelty over there ?

The SCAM is coming out in the wash. Now that Trump is doing EO to keep families together, Democrats are movingte goalposts (As they always intended to do). We're seeing the plan, bright and clear now. Here's Sen. marco Rubio's take on it >>

"
Marco Rubio
@marcorubio

The ink isn’t even dry on the new executive order ending separation policy & some Democrats already arguing that keeping families together isn’t enough. Now they want them & their parents released after unlawful entry knowing full well that high % will never appear for hearing
4:06 PM - Jun 20, 2018 17.8K

A few others weighed in too. >>

Monica Crowley
@MonicaCrowley

Because for them, it's never been about "the children." It's always been about open borders.

Tammy Bruce
@HeyTammyBruce

And that has been the point-- force Trump to continue Catch & Release.

The Bushes have NOTHING to say. They perpetrated horrible immigration policies on the American people for 8 years. They're lucky to not all be arrested for treason.

What will Democrats conjure up next ? Pheeeew! Whatever it is, it will probably be something they can use their well-honed fake outrage skills with. :rolleyes:

The Bushes have a lot to say. She is a class act and you are a trash act. you should be arrested for treason.

And again, I just heard, "She agrees with me, so that makes her correct."

Hey, if you want to orgasm over being "validated" by someone famous agreeing with you, knock yourself out. Myself, I'll stick to reality and facts agreeing with me, and continue to not give a rat's ass about name-dropper politics.

Time Magazine nailed it.View attachment 200260

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
have you seen the real picture? if you have, the childs mom was about 1' from her going through the immigration process and was asked to put the child down for a moment. it was then and ONLY then the child cried.

as most kids do.

so they ONLY thing TIME nailed was their ass to the door by faking an event you soak up like gravy on a southern biscuit.
Time magazine was making a statement.

have you seen the real picture? if you have, the childs mom was about 1' from her going through the immigration process and was asked to put the child down for a moment. it was then and ONLY then the child cried.

as most kids do.

so they ONLY thing TIME nailed was their ass to the door by faking an event you soak up like gravy on a southern biscuit.

by lying?

look - if this separation is so easy to find - find it and show it. THE REAL ISSUE. not a photoshopped kid crying 6 inches from her mother.

they made a statement to be sure. just not one you're thinking they made.

Are you that dumb? It's about Trump kidnapping children to hold hostage for funding for his wall.
----------------------------------------------- aw , the kids will be fed , will be kept nice and warm clean and healthy . They will get snacks and pizza , will have clean beds , new clothes , new sneakers . They will watch tv , play video games . It'll be just like summer . fall , winter and spring Camp all in one Camp Bulldog !!

My personal favorite was when Chuck "the schmuck" Schumer dismissed the possibility of legislation because it was "too hard and it'll JUST get all mucked up with additions" before he even saw it. Hey, Chuckie, if this "member of Congress" gig is too much work for you, you're welcome to resign and let someone who isn't as lazy take a crack at it. What the hell are we paying that jackass for?

Since Trump can't follow the current law without abusing people, what's the point of passing a new law that he will abuse?

He issued an order exactly what the left wanted. It of course did nothing, because the left's 'problem' is it's fake problem to begin with that never existed, and his order was illegal anyway and will be struck down. You don't know what the current law is, so you can't say anything about it that makes any sense, so give up.

Interestingly enough, now that I've had time to read his executive order, it's worded in such a way that it COULD be read to mean, "We are going to continue doing exactly what we're doing, because it's the law and we have to obey it, so fuck you".

Depends entirely on how Trump decides to put it into practice.

as most kids do.

Was that statement, "We're lying sacks of shit"? Because that's what I got out of it.

as most kids do.

Was that statement, "We're lying sacks of shit"? Because that's what I got out of it.
if your job is to portray a problem and that problem is common, it shouldn't be difficult to find examples of that problem for a "news" agency.

anything else is bullshit hype and i just don't care anymore.

as most kids do.

Correct. The 'hate the President all the time" media has no shame. Or ethics when it comes to these things.

. . .The father of the Honduran girl who became the face of the family separation crisis has revealed that he still has not been in touch with his wife or daughter but was happy to learn they are safe.

Denis Javier Varela Hernandez, 32, said that he had not heard from his wife Sandra, 32, who was with his two-year-old daughter Yanela Denise, for nearly three weeks until he saw the image of them being apprehended in Texas.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Hernandez, who lives in Puerto Cortes, Honduras, says that he was told on Wednesday by a Honduran official in the US that his wife and child are being detained at a family residential center in Texas but are together and are doing 'fine.'

'You can imagine how I felt when I saw that photo of my daughter. It broke my heart. It's difficult as a father to see that, but I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border,' he said.

Denis said his wife and daughter were never separated by border control agents and remain together. . .​
Honduran father reveals daughter was never separated from her mother | Daily Mail Online

Fakes, exaggerations, distortions and out of contexts
The libs have no facts in their corner and don’t operate from facts anyway so just put blatant falsehoods out there over and over in order to rally the emotionally addled troops

YOU claim it exists.....

Trump started it and can end it anytime he wants.

Its cruelty for the sake of being cruel. Americans do not respond to that.
So now enforcing the laws designed to PROTECT Americans is cruelty, huh? How about the many more AMERICANS being separated ? Not cruelty over there ?

The SCAM is coming out in the wash. Now that Trump is doing EO to keep families together, Democrats are movingte goalposts (As they always intended to do). We're seeing the plan, bright and clear now. Here's Sen. marco Rubio's take on it >>

"
Marco Rubio
@marcorubio

The ink isn’t even dry on the new executive order ending separation policy & some Democrats already arguing that keeping families together isn’t enough. Now they want them & their parents released after unlawful entry knowing full well that high % will never appear for hearing
4:06 PM - Jun 20, 2018 17.8K

A few others weighed in too. >>

Monica Crowley
@MonicaCrowley

Because for them, it's never been about "the children." It's always been about open borders.

Tammy Bruce
@HeyTammyBruce

And that has been the point-- force Trump to continue Catch & Release.

The Bushes have NOTHING to say. They perpetrated horrible immigration policies on the American people for 8 years. They're lucky to not all be arrested for treason.

What will Democrats conjure up next ? Pheeeew! Whatever it is, it will probably be something they can use their well-honed fake outrage skills with. :rolleyes:

The Bushes have a lot to say. She is a class act and you are a trash act. you should be arrested for treason.

And again, I just heard, "She agrees with me, so that makes her correct."

Hey, if you want to orgasm over being "validated" by someone famous agreeing with you, knock yourself out. Myself, I'll stick to reality and facts agreeing with me, and continue to not give a rat's ass about name-dropper politics.

Americans trust her more than they do Trump. Franklin Graham also agrees with Laura Bush.

I already Refuted your blanket racist rant without your ability to defend your propaganda. You lost that argument already.
No it isn't racism because even Mexico does this with it's southern borders and how can Mexico be Racist against Latinos? How can Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio be Racist? Is Schumer Racist then? How about Hillary? AND FURTHERMORE you keep forgetting, protection includes from enemy combatants/terrorists trying to sneak in through the same lax of security.
It's completely racist. Its couched in racism and you're just some dumbass racist prick goosestepping for Trump. He called these people vermin and pests. That's just what the Nazis called Jews. Trump has complained we don't have enough immigrants from white countries like Norway and Sweden. His attorney general is a racist prick that the widow of MLK warned us about. And Stephen Miller is one of the biggest racist pricks to ever go into the White House.

Trump was even convicted of racist policies in his rentals.

Don't give me this shit about it not being racist. Fuck you! You're a racist asshole. And you're as dumb as a box of rocks.
Your comment was racist, now we know you not just hate The Hispanic Community, but you also hate Jews.

Forum List

Back