Child Separation "Issue" Is Democrat Scam

Here's an idea, look it up.
how can I look up something, that isn't there?

YOU claim it exists.....

you need to back that up....

Here's a clue. Why do you feel Schumer wants to "fix" the family separation via executive order?

All Trump has to do is call Sessions and tell him to cut it out. He does not need a EO or legislation from Congress.

True, Trump could have called Sessions, he could even have done an EO, but as Schumer well knows either of those wouldn't have fixed squat. It would just kick the can down the road.

Trump started it and can end it anytime he wants.

You mean enforcing the law? Yeah, he did (and good for him), and yeah, he can (but he'd better not).

YOU should be ashamed of yourself for demanding that the President ignore the law, just as much as Chuck the Schmuck should be ashamed of himself for refusing to do his job.

Its cruelty for the sake of being cruel. Americans do not respond to that.
So now enforcing the laws designed to PROTECT Americans is cruelty, huh? How about the many more AMERICANS being separated ? Not cruelty over there ?

The SCAM is coming out in the wash. Now that Trump is doing EO to keep families together, Democrats are movingte goalposts (As they always intended to do). We're seeing the plan, bright and clear now. Here's Sen. marco Rubio's take on it >>

"
Marco Rubio
@marcorubio

The ink isn’t even dry on the new executive order ending separation policy & some Democrats already arguing that keeping families together isn’t enough. Now they want them & their parents released after unlawful entry knowing full well that high % will never appear for hearing
4:06 PM - Jun 20, 2018 17.8K

A few others weighed in too. >>

Monica Crowley
@MonicaCrowley

Because for them, it's never been about "the children." It's always been about open borders.

Tammy Bruce
@HeyTammyBruce

And that has been the point-- force Trump to continue Catch & Release.

It's no scam. Former first lady Laura Bush had this to say, and she lives in a border state.
Laura Bush blasts Trump migrant policy as 'cruel' and 'immoral'
Laura Bush says Trump's immigrant children policy is "cruel"
Laura Bush pens scathing column on child separation as part of immigration policy - CNNPolitics

20080902_laura_bush_rnc_33.jpg
The Bushes have NOTHING to say. They perpetrated horrible immigration policies on the American people for 8 years. They're lucky to not all be arrested for treason.

What will Democrats conjure up next ? Pheeeew! Whatever it is, it will probably be something they can use their well-honed fake outrage skills with. :rolleyes:

The Bushes have a lot to say. She is a class act and you are a trash act. you should be arrested for treason.

And again, I just heard, "She agrees with me, so that makes her correct."

Hey, if you want to orgasm over being "validated" by someone famous agreeing with you, knock yourself out. Myself, I'll stick to reality and facts agreeing with me, and continue to not give a rat's ass about name-dropper politics.

Americans trust her more than they do Trump. Franklin Graham also agrees with Laura Bush.

Only if one defines "Americans" as "doofuses who need someone famous to tell them what to think".

Laura Bush is apparently a nice lady. She was a good First Lady. She is noticeably not an expert, or even experienced, in the areas of immigration, law, or governance. I care no more about what she has to say than I do about any garden-variety gland-thinker.

And as near as I can tell, Franklin Graham's big area of expertise is in having a famous father. I don't know that I would necessarily stipulate his expertise in theology, let alone politics and law, because I don't even know the guy.

If your big "victory" move is to trot out a line of celebrities and famous people and say, "HE says this, and SHE says that, and look at all these other people and how famous they are" in the hopes that I'll desperately want to associate myself with them or feel some sort of peer pressure, I'd advise you to give up now.

The facts are the facts; reality is reality. There is no amount of "But it makes me feez BAAAAAADDDD!" that is going to change that, and I'm utterly indifferent to hysterical emotion. (Particularly when I think it's ginned-up fakery on your part, anyway.)

Laura Bush is a nice lady
She does not want to see children hurt
Nobody does
And
They haven’t been

It really does appear that Democrats are using the separations of illegal alien parents (some are not parents) from illegal alien children, as a political tool. When have American children ever accompanied their parents/guardians into jails ? When Americans are sent to jail, they go alone, not with their kids. It's been this way for hundreds of years, but have we heard an outcry from Democrats over that ?

No. We have not. It is only now, with illegal aliens, that Democrats are suddenly upset about separation of parent and child. So what about all the American kids, whose parents got locked up ? What are they ? Chopped liver ? They don't count ?

Actually, to Democrats, no they don't count. And maybe "count" is just the right word, since VOTE counts are what this is all about. Democrats want illegal aliens in the US, as VOTES for THEM. American kids and their jailed parents, aren't seen that way.

Kids weren't being seperated from their parents like this before Trump. The laws haven't changed. Only the priorities of the president have. He can stop this atrocity today. Why doesn't he?

Those pics of kids in "cages" that the media suddenly discovered were taken during Obama's administration.

There were never 2000 or more kids taken from their parents in a couple of weeks during Obama's administration. Why are you trying to defend Trump? He said taking those kids was heartless too.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm annoyed at the selective outrage and fake tears over this issue. Nobody said anything when "kids were being put in cages" during Obama's term and now all of a sudden it's all anyone can talk about.
Horseshit. The Obama administration rarely separated children from parents

Trump’s separation of immigrant families wasn't Obama policy

That's a racist question.
This whole immigration thing is based in racism. Trump is the most racist President we've ever had. He's got a racist Cabinet. His policies are racist. And the people that voted for him are dumbass racists.
And brown people such as with the likes of Obama, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton and the list goes on and on and on are incapable of being racist right ???

You had best find another argument, because your argument is a very ignorant one if you think the game is only one sided. There is racism, and then there is the counter to racism, but when anyone especially a white tries to counter racism along with it's tactics, then of course the white will be branded a racist instantly if a black or brown person is involved, and if it is a black/brown person to claim racism on another black or brown person, then he or she is labeled a traitor to the black and brown race if call out racism where ever it is encountered.

Blacks attempting to counter racism within their own ranks, are sadly looked upon as pariahs in their communities. It's really a shame upon what goes on, and especially upon how the innocent are framed in the situation.

It really does appear that Democrats are using the separations of illegal alien parents (some are not parents) from illegal alien children, as a political tool. When have American children ever accompanied their parents/guardians into jails ? When Americans are sent to jail, they go alone, not with their kids. It's been this way for hundreds of years, but have we heard an outcry from Democrats over that ?

No. We have not. It is only now, with illegal aliens, that Democrats are suddenly upset about separation of parent and child. So what about all the American kids, whose parents got locked up ? What are they ? Chopped liver ? They don't count ?

Actually, to Democrats, no they don't count. And maybe "count" is just the right word, since VOTE counts are what this is all about. Democrats want illegal aliens in the US, as VOTES for THEM. American kids and their jailed parents, aren't seen that way.

Kids weren't being seperated from their parents like this before Trump. The laws haven't changed. Only the priorities of the president have. He can stop this atrocity today. Why doesn't he?

Those pics of kids in "cages" that the media suddenly discovered were taken during Obama's administration.

There were never 2000 or more kids taken from their parents in a couple of weeks during Obama's administration. Why are you trying to defend Trump? He said taking those kids was heartless too.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm annoyed at the selective outrage and fake tears over this issue. Nobody said anything when "kids were being put in cages" during Obama's term and now all of a sudden it's all anyone can talk about.

Oh, WELL, if "PunditFact" says so, I know EXACTLY how much I respect and trust their word for it.

I will admit that Obama's preferred policy after the Ninth Circuit ruled that he couldn't detain families together WAS to simply release the whole kit-and-kaboodle into the interior of the country, but you can stop angling for a return to that right now.

It's no scam. Former first lady Laura Bush had this to say, and she lives in a border state.
Laura Bush blasts Trump migrant policy as 'cruel' and 'immoral'
Laura Bush says Trump's immigrant children policy is "cruel"
Laura Bush pens scathing column on child separation as part of immigration policy - CNNPolitics

20080902_laura_bush_rnc_33.jpg

Please tell me any other point at which you thought Laura Bush was a policy expert and demanded that we follow her lead.

I don't give a rats ass if Laura Bush is a policy expert, she's a mother, and probably realises what it would be like to have her own kids ripped from her arms. You in the "Reich" wing of the Republican party are getting a little too much to take anymore. No expert made this decision that's for dam certain. Jeff Sessions was who did it with his zero tolerance policy. What he didn't seem to get, is there is just so much tolerance you'll get out of the American public, and this sure as hell, done did it. He might as well put a nucear bomb in the middle of a bonfire.

:blowup:

I really don't know how moderates can stay in this party after this stunt. I left as soon as you made the ass clown the poster boy of the Republican party and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

I doubt you have any idea what is coming toward you this November. You have effectively killed the Republican party by electing Donald Trump. For proof of that go to this link on this board, you can read, and even look at some pictures. BTW this was "before" this disaster.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Coming this November to a Republican seat near you.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Run your mouth all you want, and post all the bullcrap pics you want because the American people have learned the truth now, and the truth isn't in your political hackery.

Last edited:

Are you that dumb? It's about Trump kidnapping children to hold hostage for funding for his wall.
----------------------------------------------- aw , the kids will be fed , will be kept nice and warm clean and healthy . They will get snacks and pizza , will have clean beds , new clothes , new sneakers . They will watch tv , play video games . It'll be just like summer . fall , winter and spring Camp all in one Camp Bulldog !!

I'm guessing you don't have any children.

Here's an idea, look it up.

YOU claim it exists.....

Here's a clue. Why do you feel Schumer wants to "fix" the family separation via executive order?

All Trump has to do is call Sessions and tell him to cut it out. He does not need a EO or legislation from Congress.

True, Trump could have called Sessions, he could even have done an EO, but as Schumer well knows either of those wouldn't have fixed squat. It would just kick the can down the road.

Not exactly the brightest in the bunch, are you? ...Dumbass
Those photos of immigrant children “caged” by the US? They’re from 2014

Why Obama Failed at Immigration Reform and Duped Us All

Court blocks Obama administration from detaining asylum-seekers

And brown people such as with the likes of Obama, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton and the list goes on and on and on are incapable of being racist right ???

You had best find another argument, because your argument is a very ignorant one if you think the game is only one sided. There is racism, and then there is the counter to racism, but when anyone especially a white tries to counter racism along with it's tactics, then of course the white will be branded a racist instantly if a black or brown person is involved, and if it is a black/brown person to claim racism on another black or brown person, then he or she is labeled a traitor to the black and brown race if call out racism where ever it is encountered.

Blacks attempting to counter racism within their own ranks, are sadly looked upon as pariahs in their communities. It's really a shame upon what goes on, and especially upon how the innocent are framed in the situation.
Wright is a racist. I don't know about the other guys.

I don't need another argument, because my argument is the truth. Trump is a racist. His Cabinet are racists. And the dumbass minions that voted for him are racists. If the shoe fits...

YOU claim it exists.....

What was Obama's motivation for being hard on immigration ?? Was his motivation basically due to his obligations towards the black community, and their wanting him to create more jobs for them, boost their economic status more, create safer neighborhood's, lesson the labor competition etc ??? So were the stories about Obama being more harder on immigration than Trump's team true ??? I've heard Demon-crats boast about Obama deporting more illegals than the Trump adminstration when challenged about Obama being weak on illegals. Is that true ?

So why was Obama more motivated than Trump to reduce or stop illegal immigration ?? I think we know, but now the liberals/leftist reasoning has changed, but what is it representing today ?? It represents anything possible to take down Trump. That's all it is folks.

Wright is a racist. I don't know about the other guys.

I don't need another argument, because my argument is the truth. Trump is a racist. His Cabinet are racists. And the dumbass minions that voted for him are racists. If the shoe fits...
Calling people racist is no argument. It's really an easily defeated argument in so many ways.

What was Obama's motivation for being hard on immigration ?? Was his motivation basically due to his obligations towards the black community, and their wanting him to create more jobs for them, boost their economic status more, create safer neighborhood's, lesson the labor competition etc ??? So were the stories about Obama being more harder on immigration than Trump's team true ??? I've heard Demon-crats boast about Obama deporting more illegals than the Trump adminstration when challenged about Obama being weak on illegals. Is that true ?

So why was Obama more motivated than Trump to reduce or stop illegal immigration ?? I think we know, but now the liberals/leftist reasoning has changed, but what is it representing today ?? It represents anything possible to take down Trump. That's all it is folks.

Don't recall Obama having issues with the Hispanic population, although he did make a lot of promises. Then after he got their vote he didn't do squat. My thoughts are that Obama was, plain and simple, a racist.

Your own article states that the Obama administration did not count the number of families separated at the border, and doesn't deny that it did happen. So how can you be so sure it was a rare occurrence and why weren't you crying about it then?

The whole country knows you people are crazy except for crazies like you., Separating children from their parents has nothing to do with open borders. That is but a attempt to quell debate on this. Franklin Graham is right to call this disgusting. Never voted for a Democrat although I would consider someone like Phil Bredeson who talks about working together.
You're in a dream world My best guess is you're an illegal employer. ICE will catch up to you.

You are bad. Kidnapping children is evil. Terrorism is evil.
If you think it's evil then stop doing it. You immigration supporters are the ones to blame for all this mess. You encourage these people to come here, and when they get here, you pretend Trump and his people re to blame.

It's not a "policy". It is simply people DOING THEIR JOBS. The executive Branch ENFORCES laws. The law is to stop illegal invaders violating immigration law (US Code 8, Section 1325. Just because past administrations didn't do their job, that doesn't make it a POLICY when you DO your job.

Trump is to be praised for zero tolerance (it is THE LAW). Obama should be blamed for his tolerance (in violation of the law)

Facts are facts. Sessions makes it clear this is a policy decision. Yet you apparently are contradicting Sessions.
It's not a "policy". It is simply people DOING THEIR JOBS. The executive Branch ENFORCES laws. The law is to stop illegal invaders violating immigration law (US Code 8, Section 1325. Just because past administrations didn't do their job, that doesn't make it a POLICY when you DO your job.

Trump is to be praised for zero tolerance (it is THE LAW). Obama should be blamed for his tolerance (in violation of the law)

Forum List

Back