Children are being held in cages, like animals

clinton-crying-1.jpg

Thanks and yes I’ve realized they’re old photos. I’ve posted a new thread on the topic actually.

No problem. I am accustomed to far left Progressives leaping before they look at anything and everything that they perceive as painting President Donald Trump in a bad light.

Once again, Progressives hate, haste and desperation lead them to humiliation.

Their parents are the ones who brought them here illegally and you blame the government for taking action...

Take a look at what these people would be facing in other countries for crossing the border illegally. I don’t care how immoral you think it is—lawlessness is NOT the answer, to anything, whether or not kids are involved.
Welcome to USMB.

Last edited:
They're not christians. They use the name of our lord in vain to promote their hatred against minorites and to insight fear within anyone that wishes to live differently.

The church has been misused for a thousand years to hold back freedom and it killed untold numbers of people. That my friends is using Jesus for evil and I don't think he likes that.

No love for children...Just because they're hispanic. No these are not christians.

Their parents are the ones who brought them here illegally and you blame the government for taking action...

Take a look at what these people would be facing in other countries for crossing the border illegally. I don’t care how immoral you think it is—lawlessness is NOT the answer, to anything, whether or not kids are involved.

First, you are wrong that they are here "illegally". They have all done what the law requires. All well within the law. Educate yourself.

Second, is that really your excuse for the US's abuse of refugees and their children. Some are babies.

But you say they would be treated worse (HOW???) elsewhere and that makes our abuse okay?

Bet you say you're christian, don't you.

I have the left on ignore. Have they acknowledged the news is fake?

No. Jessica123 has tucked her tail between her legs and run off hiding. She shows no signs of returning...

And we all know not to expect anything from deanie...

Disappointing come from you.

You're better than this.

Aren't you?

The parents are within the law. They have done what the law requires. They are not illegal.

Even so, there's no excuse for this. None at all.

No. Jessica123 has tucked her tail between her legs and run off hiding. She shows no signs of returning...

You're better than this.

Aren't you?

The parents are within the law. They have done what the law requires. They are not illegal.

Then why did Obama cage them?

They're not christians. They use the name of our lord in vain to promote their hatred against minorites and to insight fear within anyone that wishes to live differently.

The church has been misused for a thousand years to hold back freedom and it killed untold numbers of people. That my friends is using Jesus for evil and I don't think he likes that.

No love for children...Just because they're hispanic. No these are not christians.

Christians are to be law abiding...you've worked yourself into yet another pickle Ms. Fake News.

Furthermore you don't decide who is Christian

You're better than this.

Aren't you?

What? Calling someone out for their inaccuracy? Though she did not state that what we were looking at was happening under the Trump administration, the implication was there. deanrd certainly ran with the ball and laid it at Trumps feet. The fact of the matter is this: what we've all been looking at since last week are photographs that were taken under the Obama administration. It was his policies that resulted in the images we see in Jessica's OP.

Had someone pushed Bush shit as Obama's, I would have called them out as well.

I don't like Trump any more than you do. Setting aside his policies, the very fact that his fat ass sits in the big chair, to my mind, tarnishes the office of President more than any of his predecessors. Why? because he is a narcissistic, bombastic, buffoon who couldn't compose a sentence or thought that could get a passing grade in a middle school English class.

Christ, with all his shortcomings and idiotic tweets and disgusting policy ideas, there is more than enough to trash him with that he need not be saddled with the mistakes of a previous administration.

The Fraud has returned.....................Shame on Obama.

I loathe religious hypocrites that don't practice what they preach. This bitch is big time one of those.

Illegals are dangerous. What do you recommend?
Families should be kept together in detention and isolated from the general population. Taking young children away from their parents who have not been convicted of anything is usually considered inhumane treatment. This sounds like another Trump fuck up in which he's now trying to justify by blame democrats in congress. What a piece work this guy is.
um, it's been going on a lot longer than Trump has been President. If you arrest a burglar you put their kids into foster care or a relatives care you do not keep the kids with their criminal parent.
It's been going on since the George Bush administration but it's been aggravated by Trump's zero tolerance policy. The people that are really effected by this are just pawns in the political struggle between Trump and Democrats in Congress.

Trump is blaming the inhumane treatment of families on Democrats in Congress that won't give him what he wants. Democrats will be feeding the media with the horrors occurring in the detention camps. And you can bet there with certainly be some serious problems with immigration officers trying to take care of hundreds of kids separated from their parents.

Children are being held in cages, like animals
First glimpse of immigrant children at holding facility

What have we become?

Here's the kind of pig they'll hire:

Look at the list of RWNJs who posted "funny" -

pismoe Uncensored2008 Death Angel HereWeGoAgain Odium Marion Morrison bgrouse Markle Manonthestreet AvgGuyIA Claudette Intolerant

Every one of them says they're christian.

Says it all.

Ummmm, they were laughing because the picture is from the obummer era....dumbass.

Families should be kept together in detention and isolated from the general population. Taking young children away from their parents who have not been convicted of anything is usually considered inhumane treatment. This sounds like another Trump fuck up in which he's now trying to justify by blame democrats in congress. What a piece work this guy is.
um, it's been going on a lot longer than Trump has been President. If you arrest a burglar you put their kids into foster care or a relatives care you do not keep the kids with their criminal parent.
It's been going on since the George Bush administration but it's been aggravated by Trump's zero tolerance policy. The people that are really effected by this are just pawns in the political struggle between Trump and Democrats in Congress.

Trump is blaming the inhumane treatment of families on Democrats in Congress that won't give him what he wants. Democrats will be feeding the media with the horrors occurring in the detention camps. And you can bet there with certainly be some serious problems with immigration officers trying to take care of hundreds of kids separated from their parents.

Aaaaaaaaand you seem to have missed the memo too. The pictures are from the obummer era. You know, YOUR hero. Do try and keep up.

Time for the Dems to put their money where their mouth is............

Demand more room at inn............Demand more courts..........Demand more Border Enforcement officers for the protection of the immigrants.........

Well.................get busy...........

To someone who blamed the kids for coming.

They are brought to the border area by an adult and sent across alone to get a compassionate hold until a "sponsor" can be found. The adult later sneaks across, meets up with the child, and disappears.
They are brought by traffickers.
And then they are turned over to federal traffickers.
Who place them in our schools..which they pay to take them.

It's trafficking.
Traffickers do not force them to come here. Survival does. And what happened that it made it so impossible to survive in these countries; geo political takeover of central and south america - Google Search We made it impossible.

Forum List

Back