children being confused by transgenderism

Being forced out of business and fined $100k+ does not make you whiny, it makes you indignant. Kind if like i am about your callousness over ruining someone over butt hurt.

Except- again, they did this to themselves. Let's say we give Mr. Wifebeater a mulligan after his wife invited the Lesbians over to buy a cake and he had a meltdown. He's the one who doubled down a bunch of times by publishing the names and addresses of the Cryer-Bowmans on social media and exposed their children to threats. THAT'S why he got his with such a big fine.

(The reason why they went out of business is because the good people of Oregon didn't want to patronize a business run by haters.)

Argumentum ad abusrdum, equating a gay couple having to spend 1/2 an hour finding another baker to australian dystopian outback anarchy is comical and shows you have no real argument.

No, it shows that you libertarians are hypocrites. You want all the benefits of living in a civilized society and none of the obligations.

Being forced out of business and fined $100k+ does not make you whiny, it makes you indignant. Kind if like i am about your callousness over ruining someone over butt hurt.

Except- again, they did this to themselves. Let's say we give Mr. Wifebeater a mulligan after his wife invited the Lesbians over to buy a cake and he had a meltdown. He's the one who doubled down a bunch of times by publishing the names and addresses of the Cryer-Bowmans on social media and exposed their children to threats. THAT'S why he got his with such a big fine.

(The reason why they went out of business is because the good people of Oregon didn't want to patronize a business run by haters.)

Argumentum ad abusrdum, equating a gay couple having to spend 1/2 an hour finding another baker to australian dystopian outback anarchy is comical and shows you have no real argument.

No, it shows that you libertarians are hypocrites. You want all the benefits of living in a civilized society and none of the obligations.

Ah the old "stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself" bully-esque excuse for government overreach. And again with your baseless accusations of spousal abuse. you really are a 1/2 trick pony.

If the market handled it so be it, I have zero issue with that. A 100k plus fine however is not the market handling it.

you can't pick and choose.

And again argumentum ad abusrdum. Government should get involved in cases of actual harm, not butt hurt.

Ah the old "stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself" bully-esque excuse for government overreach. And again with your baseless accusations of spousal abuse. you really are a 1/2 trick pony.

again, she looks like she's about to pee herself in every video I've seen her in. She looks like a scared rabbit, afraid to say the wrong thing. Which is pretty much how she got herself into a mess that cost her a business she spent years building.

If the market handled it so be it, I have zero issue with that. A 100k plus fine however is not the market handling it.

And again argumentum ad abusrdum. Government should get involved in cases of actual harm, not butt hurt.

No, people not coming to her shop was the market handling it.
The $100,000 fine was for breaking the law.

again, she looks like she's about to pee herself in every video I've seen her in. She looks like a scared rabbit, afraid to say the wrong thing. Which is pretty much how she got herself into a mess that cost her a business she spent years building.

No, people not coming to her shop was the market handling it.
The $100,000 fine was for breaking the law.

Considering you concepts of governing and your view on other people and how they live their life, I am not confident in your ability to judge other people.

Again, you are arguing out of both sides of your asshole, if the market can handle it let the market handle it, stop making government be your prissy little busybody proxy.

Considering you concepts of governing and your view on other people and how they live their life, I am not confident in your ability to judge other people.

Sorry, man, watch a video with these two in it. He does all the ranting, she looks TERRIFIED.

Remember, this was "Cakes by Melissa" not "Cakes by Aaron". Her whole business got blown up because she left her husband behind the counter one day.

Again, you are arguing out of both sides of your asshole, if the market can handle it let the market handle it, stop making government be your prissy little busybody proxy.

No, I want both. I mean, I think it's awesome when the market punishes the bad folks, but I want government to protect us from people like the Kleins, too.

Sorry, man, watch a video with these two in it. He does all the ranting, she looks TERRIFIED.

Remember, this was "Cakes by Melissa" not "Cakes by Aaron". Her whole business got blown up because she left her husband behind the counter one day.

No, I want both. I mean, I think it's awesome when the market punishes the bad folks, but I want government to protect us from people like the Kleins, too.

A useless opinion from a useless man.

If you are such a fucking pussy that you need government protection from not getting the cake you want, then i suggest you should avoid shadows and large noises.

If you are such a fucking pussy that you need government protection from not getting the cake you want, then i suggest you should avoid shadows and large noises.

No, we need government protections from homophobes because they probably wouldn't stop at cakes, that's the point.

The guys who wouldn't let the blacks drink from the fountain by day were the ones lynching them at night.

If Aaron Wifebeater hates gays so much, he has a solution.

Get a job where he never has to deal with them instead of schlepping around the wife's store driving away her best customers.

No, we need government protections from homophobes because they probably wouldn't stop at cakes, that's the point.

The guys who wouldn't let the blacks drink from the fountain by day were the ones lynching them at night.

If Aaron Wifebeater hates gays so much, he has a solution.

Get a job where he never has to deal with them instead of schlepping around the wife's store driving away her best customers.

No real harm, no need for government intervention. Government is not your own moral shotgun.

The fountain laws were government mandated, different story.

You don't get to force people to do what you want them to do because of YOUR morality.

No real harm, no need for government intervention. Government is not your own moral shotgun.

You don't get to force people to do what you want them to do because of YOUR morality.

Your side wants to ban abortions and gay marriage and teach fairy tales in science class.

Please don't come here whining because you lost an argument.

We had a nice discussion about Gay Marriage and found your argument consists of "I think it's icky". It was the same argument used by those who were against interracial marriages 50 years ago.

If Mr. Wifebeater were insisting he wasn't going to bake a cake for an interracial couple because Jesus Said So, we wouldn't be having a discussion here.

Your side wants to ban abortions and gay marriage and teach fairy tales in science class.

Please don't come here whining because you lost an argument.

We had a nice discussion about Gay Marriage and found your argument consists of "I think it's icky". It was the same argument used by those who were against interracial marriages 50 years ago.

If Mr. Wifebeater were insisting he wasn't going to bake a cake for an interracial couple because Jesus Said So, we wouldn't be having a discussion here.

No, my side wants to let the States decide. I'm in NY so abortion will be safe and rightly so.

My side wants the States to decide if they want to issue SSM licenses or not, but they still have to recognize SSM licenses from out of State under full faith and credit.

When did I say "gay marriage is icky?"

I was happy when New York State changed its marriage laws via legislative action to allow SSM.

When did I say "gay marriage is icky?"

I was happy when New York State changed its marriage laws via legislative action to allow SSM.

But here you are being the champion of homophobic wifebeaters...

1st. He's not a wifebeater, stop saying it.

2nd I support the right of people to do what they want as long as they don't harm others. Government is different, required services are different.

A fucking wedding cake is not something government should be involved in.

2nd I support the right of people to do what they want as long as they don't harm others. Government is different, required services are different.

Like I said, any woman who lets her husband destroy a business she spent years building up has to have been beaten into submission.

I hope some day she'll serve him divorce papers and get free of this creepy, nasty dude.

But until she does, we need the government to protect the rest of us from people like him.

Like I said, any woman who lets her husband destroy a business she spent years building up has to have been beaten into submission.

I hope some day she'll serve him divorce papers and get free of this creepy, nasty dude.

But until she does, we need the government to protect the rest of us from people like him.

More baseless lies, like most of your other points.

And again government isn't supposed to protect you from butt hurt, grow a spine you pansy.

And again government isn't supposed to protect you from butt hurt, grow a spine you pansy.

Actually, it takes a lot of guts to complain to a government agency about a business that abuses civil rights. You know you are going to be dedicating a lot of your time to it,and most of us wouldn't bother.

You have to wonder how many other people the Wifebeater abused before someone called Shenanigans on him.

Actually, it takes a lot of guts to complain to a government agency about a business that abuses civil rights. You know you are going to be dedicating a lot of your time to it,and most of us wouldn't bother.

You have to wonder how many other people the Wifebeater abused before someone called Shenanigans on him.

Yes, "My feeeewings were hurt, so I want to ruin the people that hurt them".

Plus the payout has nothing to do with it......

And again, you are making baseless accusations.

Again, the Wifebeater could have avoided a payout if he simply admitted he made a mistake and promised not to do it again.

Instead, he saw his opportunity to stop being the "counter guy" at his wife's bakery and instead saw an opportunity to be the darling of the religious right.

SO what if he destroyed his wife's business in the process. He slapped her into submission pretty quickly.

Again, the Wifebeater could have avoided a payout if he simply admitted he made a mistake and promised not to do it again.

Instead, he saw his opportunity to stop being the "counter guy" at his wife's bakery and instead saw an opportunity to be the darling of the religious right.

SO what if he destroyed his wife's business in the process. He slapped her into submission pretty quickly.

prove he's a wifebeater or stop making the claim. You are accusing someone of a crime without backup.

I would think your continued lying is reportable.

Forum List

Back