children being confused by transgenderism

Liberals love confused children
I believe you are right. Children who are confused about their gender need love from parents, teachers, other pupils, and politicians to formulate legislation that protects human rights.
what about the right to not have someone elses emotional state of being pushed on them all the time?
Transgender children need more than to be left alone.
i never said a thing about being specific to transgender.

that's you.

Eloy tries to confuse people the same way that liberals try to confuse children

I believe you are right. Children who are confused about their gender need love from parents, teachers, other pupils, and politicians to formulate legislation that protects human rights.
what about the right to not have someone elses emotional state of being pushed on them all the time?

that's you.
This topic is about transgenderism.

that's you.
This topic is about transgenderism.
no - the topic is about confused children.

11 is more reasonable than 5, and thinking your gay doesn't lead to hormone therapy and retarding puberty. Let nature run its course and if the kid still wants to remove/add his junk, the let it proceed.

Thinking a 5 year old knows enough to begin therapy for supposed gender dysphoria is crazy, and nothing homophobic or transphobic about it.

Nobody is going to give a kid hormone therapy at 5 or 11...

again, the fake panic of you guys is hilarious to watch. They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to find people for you guys to irrationally hate.

Number of UK children sent to gender identity clinics more than quadrupled in past five years

It seems that children who are being taught about becoming a transgender in public schools are becoming more confused about their sexual identity. Becoming a transgender has spawned a whole new industry that is promoting this to children
I have a close relative that has undergone sex reassignment surgery. It confuses the hell out of me. I can't imagine how it effects kids. This is a phenomena that seems to be like a virus liberals have grafted onto and spread. So I am wondering , what is next? We have scientists rearrange our DNA and have a species change, or a race change? Good lord, were is this stuff taking us?

11 is more reasonable than 5, and thinking your gay doesn't lead to hormone therapy and retarding puberty. Let nature run its course and if the kid still wants to remove/add his junk, the let it proceed.

Thinking a 5 year old knows enough to begin therapy for supposed gender dysphoria is crazy, and nothing homophobic or transphobic about it.

again, the fake panic of you guys is hilarious to watch. They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to find people for you guys to irrationally hate.

Transgender children getting more drug, hormone treatments

Transgender children getting more drug, hormone treatments

Even your own article admits its very few, and usually when they are teens... so argument fail for Fat Irish Sow.

And the need to sexaulize pre-teens by your "side" is fucking sick.

I's not about sex. It's about identity. You're the one sexualizing them.

I's not about sex. It's about identity. You're the one sexualizing them.

The identity is all about sex.

And this "identity" has gone from just silly to outright ridiculous.

People who have doctorates in medicine and psychology disagree with you.

Nothing like trying to hide your true commie backing. "classic distractions" is nothing more than the sad marxist concept of mystification.

No, you are too dumb to realize it. It's like showing a shiny thing to a cat.

Here- let's play a game.

Here are the Religious Christian Rube Issues.

Abortion
Gay Marriage
Transgenderism
Prayer In School
Deporting Illegal Immigrants
Creationism

So after 50 years of voting for republicans like Nixon, Reagan and the Bush Crime family, how far have you moved the football on these issues? How much ground have you lost on these issues. Heck, I'll admit, 10 years ago, I never thought we'd have gay marriage for the whole country today.

Look at the shiny thing, the pretty thing.

Now, let's look at the Rich People Issues that they get you Rubes to vote for even though you don't get any real benefit from them and in many ways, they've made it harder for working class whites to make ends meet.

Tax cuts for the rich (made up for by taxes on the working class)
Deregulation
Union Busting
Free Trade
Right to Work

Wow. The republicans never have any problems getting THESE things passed. The rich get richer and the rest of us get poorer and you guys are totally good with that because the GOP Is right with Jesus and don't want no boys dressing up as girls.

You see why I think you people are stupid?

People who have doctorates in medicine and psychology disagree with you.

Nothing like trying to hide your true commie backing. "classic distractions" is nothing more than the sad marxist concept of mystification.

No, you are too dumb to realize it. It's like showing a shiny thing to a cat.

Here- let's play a game.

Here are the Religious Christian Rube Issues.

Abortion
Gay Marriage
Transgenderism
Prayer In School
Deporting Illegal Immigrants
Creationism

So after 50 years of voting for republicans like Nixon, Reagan and the Bush Crime family, how far have you moved the football on these issues? How much ground have you lost on these issues. Heck, I'll admit, 10 years ago, I never thought we'd have gay marriage for the whole country today.

Look at the shiny thing, the pretty thing.

Now, let's look at the Rich People Issues that they get you Rubes to vote for even though you don't get any real benefit from them and in many ways, they've made it harder for working class whites to make ends meet.

Tax cuts for the rich (made up for by taxes on the working class)
Deregulation
Union Busting
Free Trade
Right to Work

Wow. The republicans never have any problems getting THESE things passed. The rich get richer and the rest of us get poorer and you guys are totally good with that because the GOP Is right with Jesus and don't want no boys dressing up as girls.

You see why I think you people are stupid?

OMG, some people think things you don't think are important are important. That must make them idiots. You are also a narcissistic twat in addition to your other sterling "qualities".

It's the left making the cultural things an issue, because they are shameless busybodies. If they wanted to keep it to themselves, it wouldn't be an issue, however they want everyone to be like them, think like them, and act like them, "or else"

And the things you listed below don't faze me. Taxes are too high for everyone, regulations are too burdensome, Unions need to adjust to modern reality, (public unions need to go), Free Trade is something only the corporate Republicans like, and it's also a platform of the "no world borders" democrats, so that's a wash.
And if Unions were so awesome Right to work wouldn't faze them.

OMG, some people think things you don't think are important are important. That must make them idiots. You are also a narcissistic twat in addition to your other sterling "qualities".

No, it's not just that you think what other people do with their own bodies is "important", it's that you are willing to fuck over yourselves and other working folks to achieve them, and then never get any closer to achieving them.

It's the left making the cultural things an issue, because they are shameless busybodies. If they wanted to keep it to themselves, it wouldn't be an issue, however they want everyone to be like them, think like them, and act like them, "or else"

actually, by your standard, the right wants to stick their nose in everyone's business.

If you don't want an abortion, don't have one.
If you don't want to gay marry, don't.
If you don't want to change your gender, don't.

And the things you listed below don't faze me. Taxes are too high for everyone, regulations are too burdensome, Unions need to adjust to modern reality, (public unions need to go), Free Trade is something only the corporate Republicans like, and it's also a platform of the "no world borders" democrats, so that's a wash.

Look everyone, a battered housewife Republican...

No, it's not just that you think what other people do with their own bodies is "important", it's that you are willing to fuck over yourselves and other working folks to achieve them, and then never get any closer to achieving them.

actually, by your standard, the right wants to stick their nose in everyone's business.

If you don't want an abortion, don't have one.
If you don't want to gay marry, don't.
If you don't want to change your gender, don't.

Look everyone, a battered housewife Republican...

Blah blah blah, mystification, blah blah blah.

No, I'm just someone who doesn't think the world or other people owe me a living scott free, like you do.
You are a leech and a parasite.

Forum List

Back