children being confused by transgenderism

Liberals love confused children
I believe you are right. Children who are confused about their gender need love from parents, teachers, other pupils, and politicians to formulate legislation that protects human rights.
Children that are taught that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina should not be confused. Getting away from this axiomatic logic will confuse many kids that need not be confused.

Not approving of letting kids decide they are trans at 5 years old is not trans-phobia.

I'm sure you'd rather just slap the shit out of him when he started singing show tunes...

Or we can do what old school Catholics did- ship him off to a seminary. That had great results.

or let them grow out of whatever phase they are in. Why are you in favor of needlessly sexualizing pre-teens?

And trying to connect this idiocy with homosexuality is crazy.

Not approving of letting kids decide they are trans at 5 years old is not trans-phobia.

I'm sure you'd rather just slap the shit out of him when he started singing show tunes...

Or we can do what old school Catholics did- ship him off to a seminary. That had great results.

or let them grow out of whatever phase they are in. Why are you in favor of needlessly sexualizing pre-teens?

It is the children themselves who hate being bullied and made to act contrary to their nature. Ask them and they will tell you.

It is the children themselves who hate being bullied and made to act contrary to their nature. Ask them and they will tell you.

A 5 year old has no idea what it's "nature" is.

If people want to mutilate themselves let it happen after they hit 18. Minors are just that, and should be treated as such.

Let's do it the lib way, and let them believe their psychosis is real. Idiots.

A 5 year old has no idea what it's "nature" is.

Really? My 5 year old Grand Nephew is on a big kick now that he doesn't want to hug anyone because "Boys don't hug, they shake hands".

So why is it hard for you to grasp that a five year old tranny might realize he is different?
Most of the time these children are told they are different. Many times it's a parent who really wanted a child of the opposite gender.

Stanley Dunham would be transgendered had she been born today.

Most of the time these children are told they are different. Many times it's a parent who really wanted a child of the opposite gender.

Who? Never mind, don't care.

I think you have to be pretty seriously transgender to even come out as a teen, given the peer pressure that teens and pre-teens inflict on each other.

Who? Never mind, don't care.

I think you have to be pretty seriously transgender to even come out as a teen, given the peer pressure that teens and pre-teens inflict on each other.
You have to be a mental case.

Forum List

Back