Children notice what adults miss

Palestinian Ahed Tamimi (L) fighting with other members of her family to free a Palestinian boy (bottom) held by an Israeli soldier (C) during clashes between Israeli security forces and Palestinian protesterson in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh near Ramallah on Aug. 28, 2015. Abbas Momani / AFP - Getty Images file
Palestinian girl Ahed Tamimi praised as hero after confronting soldiers

RE: Children notice what adults miss
※→ abi, et al,

This is a bit ridiculous.

(COMMENT)

Do you think (for one moment) that a person who lays hands on a Law Enforcement Officer or other Government Security Personnel in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, or Egypt would get away with it?

IF you think so, THEN you have no experience in the Middle East.

This has all the earmarks and smells like a set-up (staged event); either by the media or a trap set by the Hostile Arab Palestinians involved for the media. Even when I was in Europe, the mere thought of striking a police officer in most EU countries would get you placed in custody.

If you are involved in an incident that included the take-down of a police or security officer, then that they all go into custody and that any photo's/videos are confiscated as evidence. You call for back-up and you call for the ParaMedics, (multiple assailants).

If you look at that picture, I think you see some grabbing the Rifle, which is (in itself) a felonious and offensive action which could have resulted in the use of deadly force.

Absolutely nothing about this story, in the remotest sense, put the police or security officer in the wrong. Everyone in this picture needs to be arrested; including the photographer.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Indeed, why are there so many photographers around for these 'incidents'? If you look at the periphery, you will see almost as many photographers as performers, er I mean, protestors.

abi, again, you need to understand the art of photography. If you look back at the first video (not the one in your OP, but the one were she is hitting the IDF soldier) of your beloved Ahed Tamimi, you will see her glancing back at someone, perhaps even the camera person for her next cues. Now she has gotten her act down so well, she no longer has to.

Indeed, why are there so many photographers around for these 'incidents'? If you look at the periphery, you will see almost as many photographers as performers, er I mean, protestors.

abi, again, you need to understand the art of photography. If you look back at the first video (not the one in your OP, but the one were she is hitting the IDF soldier) of your beloved Ahed Tamimi, you will see her glancing back at someone, perhaps even the camera person for her next cues. Now she has gotten her act down so well, she no longer has to.
Did You notice there is ton of video material of this family confronting soldiers, they're always with cameras, however no video of the shooting incident?

I'm not saying it's not there, but it's strange that they released photos from the hospital instead.

JERUSALEM%2BTAMIMI%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Right?

Wow. Really? That's all you have?

Pathetic. And your image is pathetically Photo-shopped.

And you have no comment about how your beloved was coached early in her 'career'. I mean really. Look at the size of that cellphone in her front right pocket on your last pic of her. Yup, quite 'oppressed' and 'occupied'..

Obviously it was photoshopped, Teddy.

You musty be brighter than this, no? It was showing a comparison between those under siege in Nam in '67 and those today in Palestine.

A little girl slapped a soldier who works for the racist psychopaths that have brought terror to her people for decades and had just shot her cousin in the face for nothing.

Let's lock her up forever and rape her like Israelis have been asking for, okay?

Obviously it was photoshopped, Teddy.

You musty be brighter than this, no? It was showing a comparison between those under siege in Nam in '67 and those today in Palestine.

A little girl slapped a soldier who works for the racist psychopaths that have brought terror to her people for decades and had just shot her cousin in the face for nothing.

Let's lock her up forever and rape her like Israelis have been asking for, okay?
Wow. You are so delusional that I do not know where to start.

Let's see. Who were under siege in Vietnam in 1967? Were you even alive in 1967? Is that even relevant to the topic of this thread?

"Racist psychopaths" <snip> "who shot her cousin in the face for nothing".

Wow. Really. How about the part where he was throwing rocks. And the racist part, well, we all know that you are the most racist person in this section of the board.

※→ abi, et al,

(COMMENT)

Do you think (for one moment) that a person who lays hands on a Law Enforcement Officer or other Government Security Personnel in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, or Egypt would get away with it?

This has all the earmarks and smells like a set-up (staged event); either by the media or a trap set by the Hostile Arab Palestinians involved for the media. Even when I was in Europe, the mere thought of striking a police officer in most EU countries would get you placed in custody.

If you are involved in an incident that included the take-down of a police or security officer, then that they all go into custody and that any photo's/videos are confiscated as evidence. You call for back-up and you call for the ParaMedics, (multiple assailants).

If you look at that picture, I think you see some grabbing the Rifle, which is (in itself) a felonious and offensive action which could have resulted in the use of deadly force.

Absolutely nothing about this story, in the remotest sense, put the police or security officer in the wrong. Everyone in this picture needs to be arrested; including the photographer.

Most Respectfully,
R
The problem with your assessment is that these are not real law enforcement officers, they are just the armed goons of an illegal occupation. Everything they do is illegal.

※→ abi, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
The problem with your assessment is that these are not real law enforcement officers, they are just the armed goons of an illegal occupation. Everything they do is illegal.
f12Dtum.gif

Interesting indeed. Guess you didn't fully read your own linked article.

Now go back and study.
Ah, no link or anything to substantiate your bogus claim.

25660077_1834887853197300_2484435999803752281_n.jpg

Don't give me that double speak about zionists - she's promising to destroy Israel and push 6 million Jews out. And Palestine is NOT the ancestral land of the Tamimi tribe.

DEATH PENALTY FOR THOSE WHO SELL LAND TO JEWS

The latest warning was issued on Wednesday by the Chief [Islamic] Judge of the Palestinian Authority, Sheikh Tayseer Rajab Tamimi, who reminded the Palestinians of an existing fatwa [religious decree] than bans them from selling property to Jews.

At least her uncle is more straightforward - PA Chief Sharia Judge Tyyseer Tamimi:

palestinian-muslim-cleric-tayseer-tamimi-brandishes-a-copy-of-the-as-picture-id56954855

Last edited:
Don't give me that double speak about zionists - she's promising to destroy Israel and push 6 million Jews out.
Link?

Never mind, that's a lie.
At least her uncle is more straightforward - PA Chief Sharia Judge Tyyseer Tamimi:

palestinian-muslim-cleric-tayseer-tamimi-brandishes-a-copy-of-the-as-picture-id56954855

The latest warning was issued on Wednesday by the Chief [Islamic] Judge of the Palestinian Authority, Sheikh Tayseer Rajab Tamimi, who reminded the Palestinians of an existing fatwa [religious decree] than bans them from selling property to Jews.

Stop fooling people - their goal is to destroy Israel.

Last edited:
Don't give me that double speak about zionists - she's promising to destroy Israel and push 6 million Jews out.
Link?

And it is Israel's goal to destroy Palestine and they can mooch the weapons to do it.

So what is your point?

Link?

And it is Israel's goal to destroy Palestine and they can mooch the weapons to do it.

So what is your point?
No it is not the goal of Israel, if it was it could have been done yesterday.

My point is that the Tamimi tribe already has a whole country in Arabia, but they insist on denying Jews any rights on their ancestral lands. It's Arab imperialism.

My point is that Your hero is no different than this camel on the left, and her uncle on the right:
picture-shows-palestinian-leader-yasser-arafat-holding-hands-with-picture-id51713687

Last edited:

Forum List

Back