Children who don't do forced multicultural to be labelled as racists

If you disagree with teachers, politicians, "Special Interest" members like Obama, Holder, Sharpton, you are racist, homophobic, or some other label. These groups are full of angry people because their beliefs are challenged by people who don't agree with them. They can't handle disagreement without violence and name calling.

The UK willingly gave up its culture to the world's second rate and third rate peoples, but a critical mass has been reached. Nationalists are rising in greater numbers as more and more individuals refuse to cower to the PC Police. The same is happening on other western European nations, but the Scandinavians are done. They have no national pride left at all.

The lies of diversity being a strength is starting to show itself. Here in America it's too late. We have given over our country to South America, Africa, and the rest of the ME. Try finding a white cabbie in NYC, or at least one who doesn't stink of rotten goats and can speak English.

Considering how far down the toilet that the UK has flushed itself with all of this Multi-Culti claptrap in recent years, this doesn't surprise me very much...

article-2511841-1994AEC100000578-141_634x772.jpg

Children of 8 are 'racist' if they miss Islam trip: School's threatening letter to parents is met with outrage | Mail Online

....although I worry for the future here in the US, with the worst of our own likely to be drooling to play these same games, just as soon as they think they can get away with it.

Assuming that the letter (above) is 'authentic', as a parent in the UK, I would be extremely concerned, and attempting to fight this tooth and nail, alongside as many others as I could muster.

As an American parent of an American schoolchild, attending a school-system in which this sort of thing manifested, I would try to band-together with as many other parents as possible, to fight them all the way up the food chain within our legal system, with an injunction against the school undertaking such actions, and against the enforcement or Constitutionality of such underlying statute(s) - as the first step in the process.

Trouble is, I don't think the Brits enjoy the same Separation of Church and State protections - or the same degree - that we do... de jure, if not de facto... and, if true, every once-in-a-while, de jure, this sort of thing is likely to bite them in the ass, moving forward.

You've got to have an actual Constitution (as opposed to an inefficient and confusing and conflicting and myriad collection of statute and rulings and precedent), and a specific, cite-able Constitutional protection, in order to make a Constitutional challenge, I would think.

But the Constitution won't stop the goody-two-shoes sing Kumbya-My-Lord around the campfire I wanna buy the world a Coke world without borders bend over and take it like good little lambs Multi-Culti types amongst us, if they ever get the chance to do the same here.

Brings to mind the old maxim: "The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance."
wink_smile.gif

Yessiree-Bob... "UK freedom-of-choice regarding cultural participation - Multi-Culti advocates chipping-away at minor freedoms, one cultural topic at a time, so the Sheeple won't flare-up and put a stop to it."

It may be too late for the UK in this minor respect, but we're still free of such Multi-Culti Tyranny, so long as we keep our eyes open, and keep talking about it amongst ourselves.

Last edited:
Draft-dodging hippies who hid in liberal arts colleges during the Vietnam War, had to end up doing something when their folks cut them off, so many of them got teaching certificates and flooded the public schools with their leftist notions. At first they were tossed back in the lake until there were so many of them, they became necessary to replace sensible, patriotic teachers who were retiring. Then they unionized making increasingly bizarre classroom study, unstoppable. It's classic leftist doctrine....get the tots turning into bots from day one, exclude their parents by inventing a new teaching language they can mock the parents with at PTA meetings, and slowly replace traditional American values and heroic figures with "progressive" fables and outright lies. And it's worked...they took and hold our public schools and will until we take them back or close them.
mellow_zpsb3da8239.png

Same here. I don't understand why the UK allows this multiculturalism nonsense. This only leads to isolation of specific ethnic groups which can lead no good. I don't know why they don't have a melting pot approach for newcomers there where newcomers should be expected to assimilate into the mainstream culture of the state.

I ask myself again, why would "any" country allow multiculturalism?

Same here. I don't understand why the UK allows this multiculturalism nonsense. This only leads to isolation of specific ethnic groups which can lead no good. I don't know why they don't have a melting pot approach for newcomers there where newcomers should be expected to assimilate into the mainstream culture of the state.

I have no problem with allowing all kinds onto our shores....as long as they understand being an American is leaving certain things behind. They can speak their native language when they please but they must understand we speak American, not English, American and they will if they plan on staying long. The "multiculturalism" being shoved down our throats by our leftist twits is something else entirely. It's based on caucasions being the bane of the world's existence...the evil that must be diluted, or murdered if necessary. I saw Oliver Stone on Tavis saying white people are this country's problem...even Tavis laughed at Stone's race-betrayal. But that's what "multicultural" means to white leftists...hate your whiteness and embrace those who murder women who show their face in public, worship a pedophile, and wipe your ass with a stone.
TDQkU.gif

Last edited:

I have no problem with allowing all kinds onto our shores....as long as they understand being an American is leaving certain things behind. They can speak their native language when they please but they must understand we speak American, not English, American and they will if they plan on staying long. The "multiculturalism" being shoved down our throats by our leftist twits is something else entirely. It's based on caucasions being the bane of the world's existence...the evil that must be diluted, or murdered if necessary. I saw Oliver Stone on Tavis saying white people are this country's problem...even Tavis laughed at Stone's race-betrayal. But that's what "multicultural" means to white leftists...hate your whiteness and embrace those who murder women who show their face in public, worship a pedophile, and wipe your ass with a stone.
TDQkU.gif

I'm glad you have no problem allowing all kinds since you can't do jack shit about it. How multiculturalism becomes genocide of white people is beyond me. Its some fantasy you sick perverted racists harbor. BTW the official language is English not American you dumbass moron.

TDQkU.gif

I'm glad you have no problem allowing all kinds since you can't do jack shit about it. How multiculturalism becomes genocide of white people is beyond me. Its some fantasy you sick perverted racists harbor. BTW the official language is English not American you dumbass moron.

Really Miss Assplaster? Do you piss in the loo....too? Had any bangers and mash lately? Or been to a fang ferrier? We speak AMERICAN you fucking simpleton....at least we whites do....you're probably still trying to figure out ebonics for dummies. :lol:

Forum List

Back