Children who don't do forced multicultural to be labelled as racists

I have no problem with allowing all kinds onto our shores....as long as they understand being an American is leaving certain things behind. They can speak their native language when they please but they must understand we speak American, not English, American and they will if they plan on staying long. The "multiculturalism" being shoved down our throats by our leftist twits is something else entirely. It's based on caucasions being the bane of the world's existence...the evil that must be diluted, or murdered if necessary. I saw Oliver Stone on Tavis saying white people are this country's problem...even Tavis laughed at Stone's race-betrayal. But that's what "multicultural" means to white leftists...hate your whiteness and embrace those who murder women who show their face in public, worship a pedophile, and wipe your ass with a stone.
TDQkU.gif

I'm glad you have no problem allowing all kinds since you can't do jack shit about it. How multiculturalism becomes genocide of white people is beyond me. Its some fantasy you sick perverted racists harbor. BTW the official language is English not American you dumbass moron.

Really Miss Assplaster? Do you piss in the loo....too? Had any bangers and mash lately? Or been to a fang ferrier? We speak AMERICAN you fucking simpleton....at least we whites do....you're probably still trying to figure out ebonics for dummies. :lol:

Yes really fake ass marine faggot boy. American is not a language. I know you are stupid but don't officially broadcast that to everyone.

Gotta remember this next time someone asks for evidence of how liberals are stripping the meaning away from the charge of racism.

Same here. I don't understand why the UK allows this multiculturalism nonsense. This only leads to isolation of specific ethnic groups which can lead no good. I don't know why they don't have a melting pot approach for newcomers there where newcomers should be expected to assimilate into the mainstream culture of the state.

I ask myself again, why would "any" country allow multiculturalism?

I have no problem with allowing all kinds onto our shores....as long as they understand being an American is leaving certain things behind. They can speak their native language when they please but they must understand we speak American, not English, American and they will if they plan on staying long. The "multiculturalism" being shoved down our throats by our leftist twits is something else entirely. It's based on caucasions being the bane of the world's existence...the evil that must be diluted, or murdered if necessary. I saw Oliver Stone on Tavis saying white people are this country's problem...even Tavis laughed at Stone's race-betrayal. But that's what "multicultural" means to white leftists...hate your whiteness and embrace those who murder women who show their face in public, worship a pedophile, and wipe your ass with a stone.
TDQkU.gif

I'm glad you have no problem allowing all kinds since you can't do jack shit about it. How multiculturalism becomes genocide of white people is beyond me. Its some fantasy you sick perverted racists harbor. BTW the official language is English not American you dumbass moron.

Multiculturalism leads to the downfall of every civilized nation.
There are so many examples of this.
Let's see..Iraq. The former Yugoslavia. The former Czechoslovakia. The Former South Asian Republics of the Soviet Union....
In each example, these countries have either broken up into smaller more culturally defined nations or are in constant turmoil.
When a nation does not have a dominant culture, the people begin to fight among themselves for control of government and to acquire power from the weak.
The result is a nation unable to to govern itself and the inevitable tumble into chaos.
Whether flaming libs like it or not, there IS a distinct American culture. That culture is the only thing that holds us together.

Technically we speak American-English as opposed to English. I ran into the distinction in the British Court of England and Wales where they do not accept American-English in any court documents. It's not only certain words like lorry instead of truck, it goes right to spelling and syntax. An American testifying in an English court will have someone to correct the record, much like a translator.

Technically we speak American-English as opposed to English. I ran into the distinction in the British Court of England and Wales where they do not accept American-English in any court documents. It's not only certain words like lorry instead of truck, it goes right to spelling and syntax. An American testifying in an English court will have someone to correct the record, much like a translator.
Indeed.

The label 'American-English' or 'Americanized-English' comes to mind as an accurate descriptor.

Usually rendered simply as 'English' for the sake of brevity, if not modern-day accuracy.

There DO seem to exist, sufficient differences after 300-400 years, to note the Variation, when precision or accuracy are at stake.

It is the product of a Differentiation of Languages, akin to a Differentiation of Species.

A Differentiation that began the moment the first English colonists left English shores.

Last edited:
Indeed.

The label 'American-English' or 'Americanized-English' comes to mind as an accurate descriptor.

Usually rendered simply as 'English' for the sake of brevity, if not modern-day accuracy.

It is the product of a Differentiation of Languages, akin to a Differentiation of Species.

A Differentiation that began the moment the first English colonists left English shores.

It's actually more like a dialect.

"...It's actually more like a dialect."
At this stage in the Differentiation Process, I'd say that's exactly right.

Lord knows where it will be in another 300-400 years.

Although worldwide instantaneous communication in the modern era may serve to halt or greatly retard the Process.

Indeed.

There DO seem to exist, sufficient differences after 300-400 years, to note the Variation, when precision or accuracy are at stake.

England and America are two countries separated by a common language.

-- George Bernard Shaw

My final thoughts before I flush this stupid thread..
Multiculturalism SUCKS....It is dangerous and disruptive to the health and well being of societies and disruptive to the internal peace of nations.

I speak American. Write it down, it looks like English, say it aloud, whole other ballgame.

Forum List

Back