Chill out

It's time to back off and calm down. Nobody can cast another ballot, the voting is over; there will be recounts and court rulings, with whatever consequences there are for both sides. But one way or the other, our part is over and there ain't jack squat we can do about whatever the result is. So, let the cards fall where they may, there's no point in fighting over who did what and who shoulda won. Woulda, coulda, shoulda is a fool's game and a waste of time. Let it be.

Dunno who said it, but it makes a lot of sense: give me the Grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, the Courage to change the things which can be changed, and the Wisdom to distinguish the one from the other. The holiday season is rapidly approaching, don't screw it up. No matter who is elected, we'll get through it. Let it be. Or you can make yourself into a royal pain in the ass to everyone around you, your call.

It's time to back off and calm down. Nobody can cast another ballot, the voting is over; there will be recounts and court rulings, with whatever consequences there are for both sides. But one way or the other, our part is over and there ain't jack squat we can do about whatever the result is. So, let the cards fall where they may, there's no point in fighting over who did what and who shoulda won. Woulda, coulda, shoulda is a fool's game and a waste of time. Let it be.

Dunno who said it, but it makes a lot of sense: give me the Grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, the Courage to change the things which can be changed, and the Wisdom to distinguish the one from the other. The holiday season is rapidly approaching, don't screw it up. No matter who is elected, we'll get through it. Let it be. Or you can make yourself into a royal pain in the ass to everyone around you, your call.

True, but the Senate is still in play. And that will make a yuge difference in our government going forward. Arguably more than Biden/Trump.
That's Georgia's call.

Sure, but the entire country has a vested interest.
Do you want to be a carpetbagger...in Georgia?

Oh trust me I’m cool as a cucumber lol

Oh trust me I’m cool as a cucumber lol

You are to fucking stupid to know any better.

NOPE!
Fuck those disgusting pieces of shit....SACK THE FUCK UP Republicans, you have been nutless pussies long enough. FIGHT ON!
Lol someone is butthurt over an election.

True, but the Senate is still in play. And that will make a yuge difference in our government going forward. Arguably more than Biden/Trump.
That's Georgia's call.

Sure, but the entire country has a vested interest.
Do you want to be a carpetbagger...in Georgia?
I don't want to see single party rule.

Thank you...well said.

For all of us.

After four years of trying to nullify Trump's election, your words are hollow

After 8 yrs of calling Obama illegitimate, your point is laughable.

Who called Obama illegitimate? Not only did I not do that but I don't remember anyone doing that. No one said he didn't win. You're just making up shit to justify your actions with Trump.

There was nothing like Russia, Russia, Russia. He wasn't investigated on a sham investigation for three years. No one impeached him. No one blamed him for a virus. He had 3-4 cabinet nominations held up, not every cabinet nomination like Trump.

You just completely made it up. Sounded good though if there had been anything behind it

Thank you...well said.

For all of us.

Cool..so let’s cut the bullshit and stay divided as fuck...PLEASE!

That's my plan. Coyote is certainly showing when she makes shit like that up how worthless their "unify" crap is.

OMG, we didn't support Obama. So that justifies their actions to invalidate Trump's Presidency. No, it doesn't, and they are the enemy of freedom. Only a moron would accept that shit and after four years of this say OK, cool, let's get along now ... that you're in charge ...

Thank you...well said.

For all of us.

Who did that? We just wanted him to admit that he lied to Harvard about being a Kenyan to get special treatment. He's a fucking liar and a cheater. That would also turn over all his commie writings while in school. Yes. He is a big fucking communist shit.

You think you are a liberal, but I am 10x the liberal you are. You've misplaced the meaning.
:dunno:

Yes, we believe in free speech, peaceful demonstrations and making our own choices. We're liberals. Coyote is an authoritarian leftist. Now she'll sit there and say she doesn't support ... what she votes for and is silent to ...

Thank you...well said.

For all of us.

Reports are Beijing Biden wants a month total shutdown, Science must of told him this. Why wasn't it 22 days, 14 hours, 36 minutes and 44 seconds? Its science you know. You are the evil. You must interfere with other people. The giveaway is the people with money who give up none of their wealth to tell you how to live. When the media people, the entertainers and the sports people give up their wealth to start, many of us may listen. They won't. Because they are full of shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Thank you...well said.

For all of us.

Who did that? We just wanted him to admit that he lied to Harvard about being a Kenyan to get special treatment. He's a fucking liar and a cheater. That would also turn over all his commie writings while in school. Yes. He is a big fucking communist shit.

You think you are a liberal, but I a 10x the liberal you are.
:dunno:

No you didn't. You went on and on about birtherism and how that made him an illegitimate president because he wasn't "native born".

You're no liberal.
Link?

I have said repeatedly that Obama's presidency was legitimate in terms of his eligibility. I even laid out my reasoning as to why the birther nonsense was a distraction. The relevant issue in all of that is Obama himself saying he was a native Kenyan in college/law school (fake foreigner=getting special consideration).

You don't seem to know the real meaning of "liberal."

This guy was a real liberal:

Official_Presidential_portrait_of_Thomas_Jefferson_%28by_Rembrandt_Peale%2C_1800%29%28cropped%29.jpg

NOPE!
Fuck those disgusting pieces of shit....SACK THE FUCK UP Republicans, you have been nutless pussies long enough. FIGHT ON!
Exactly why republicans are hated by their own party. They always cave.

Thank you...well said.

For all of us.

The truth is that before Obama there were many people who thought G.W. Bush's presidency was illegitimate (hanging chads, remember?), and Clinton's presidency before that cuz he didn't win 50% of the popular vote thanks to Ross Perot. Some said that Clinton wouldn't have won if Perot had stayed out of it. Who gives a shit, somebody will eventually be declared the winner and none of us have jack squat we can do about who that person will be. And life goes on.

It seems foolish to me to act like your hair is on fire over something you have no control over at this point. The recounts will be done and the courts will adjudicate the various applicable lawsuits and decisions will be rendered and at some point a winner will be declared, either by the Electoral College or the House of Representatives. But it is out of our control now, so stop obsessing and get on with your life.

We've got to stop viewing the Presidential election as a proxy for civil war.

Do you think you had a positive influence on that since your posts going into the election were overwhelmingly just slamming Trump and Trump supporters?

Why did we not have a say in where our country goes without just being denigrated because you hated him and us for voting for him?

NOPE!
Lol someone is butthurt over an election.

After you the last four years, I literally laughed out loud

NOPE!
Exactly why republicans are hated by their own party. They always cave.

While I vote with them, I HATE traditional Republicans almost as much as I hate Democrats. They are BY FAR the biggest pussies on the planet.

Forum List

Back