China all but admits COVID-19 was Manufactured...

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide

Just Wow... They stop short of a full admission the virus was manufactured but the restrictions give it away...

Just Wow... They stop short of a full admission the virus was manufactured but the restrictions give it away...

Yep..... That pretty much seals it.

Jo

NO THEY DON'T. GENETICISTS WHO HAVE STUDIED THE COVID19 VIRUS SAY IT HAS NO BIO-ENGINEERING GENETIC MARKERS AND IS MOST CERTAINLY ANIMAL BASED - MOST LIKELY BAT.

You have the choice of jumping to conclusions and buying into conspiracy theories on the flimiest of evidence or you can read genuine peer reviewed scientific studies.

It was being manufactured for sale to those promising specific targets.

Yep..... That pretty much seals it.

Jo
The Chinese are covering up their culpability up.

That's not what the article says but go ahead and cuddle up with any conspiracy theory that makes you warm. Trying to deflect attention away from Trump's inadequate response won't work. The Chinese will be force to release their research. The world will demand it.

NO THEY DON'T. GENETICISTS WHO HAVE STUDIED THE COVID19 VIRUS SAY IT HAS NO BIO-ENGINEERING GENETIC MARKERS AND IS MOST CERTAINLY ANIMAL BASED - MOST LIKELY BAT.

I read the opposite last week.
The virus shows signs of being able to masquerade which part attacks the victim.

Breaks in the L and S proteins say otherwise. Its obvious to Doctors who deal in biological weapons.

You have the choice of jumping to conclusions and buying into conspiracy theories on the flimiest of evidence or you can read genuine peer reviewed scientific studies.

You realize of course all that really means is that the standard inteference methods were not used to create this virus. It does not preclude laboratory supervision which remains a distinct possibility.

Jo

Last edited:

That's not what the article says but go ahead and cuddle up with any conspiracy theory that makes you warm. Trying to deflect attention away from Trump's inadequate response won't work. The Chinese will be force to release their research. The world will demand it.
Its what they said and what they have done. Actions scream bio-weapons..

I won't jump to any conclusions...yet. I will remain skeptical of all theories until the intel communities figures it out. What needs to happen then, is a leak of the findings one way or another.

Regardless of the source, I've always maintained that the Communist Party are responsible for this global pandemic. It's been stated by some who are apparently in the know that 95% of this spread is due to the misinformation, secrecy and outright lying by the Communists and their patsy friend in the WHO. It could have easily had been concealed as a local issue only, not a global one.

All of the death, economic harm, psychological impact and global misery, is a direct result of the Communist Party of China, lead by President Xi.

Is this really a surprise? They'll never be honest, but the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming that they engineered it in Wuhan and it somehow walked down the street to the wet market.

Science says no. This is why it isn't good to dive down into conspiracy theories.
Why You Shouldn't Fall for the COVID-19 'Bioweapon' Conspiracy Theory

It doesn't really matter they can only stop the research inside China and maybe pay off a handful of WHO officials outside of China. They can't stop somebody from looking and you know people will be looking.

JO

I won't jump to any conclusions...yet. I will remain skeptical of all theories until the intel communities figures it out. What needs to happen then, is a leak of the findings one way or another.

Regardless of the source, I've always maintained that the Communist Party are responsible for this global pandemic. It's been stated by some who are apparently in the know that 95% of this spread is due to the misinformation, secrecy and outright lying by the Communists and their patsy friend in the WHO. It could have easily had been concealed as a local issue only, not a global one.

All of the death, economic harm, psychological impact and global misery, is a direct result of the Communist Party of China, lead by President Xi.

Did they downplay it, misinform about it, dismiss it, and generally tried to distract people from it? Yes. And they'll have to answer those questions.
But I know a leader right here in the United States who did the same thing.

Nah, the European version is much deadlier. That is the one hitting New York, New Jersey, and the East coast. Look at all the deaths. The China one hit the West coast. Los Angeles is experiencing a lot fewer deaths. Thus, SARS-Cov-2 mutated into different versions of COVID-19.

Did they downplay it, misinform about it, dismiss it, and generally tried to distract people from it? Yes. And they'll have to answer those questions.
But I know a leader right here in the United States who did the same thing.

Canada did the same, in fact, in terms of the cycle, we are well behind the U.S. We had flights coming in from China and Europe long after you, and only recently started to take it seriously. Our government was so nonchalant, that is had me convinced that this was all primarily, media hysteria again.

Why all of this? The world relied on China and WHO to speak the truth, we happened to trust them (as we always do) more than you did, so you acted quicker.

AND George Soros, the evil devil incarnate himself, most likely funded the Chinese in the research and manufacturing of the biological weapon. This has become quite apparent.

China is just doing what China does. It does not want an official publically visible look at what went wrong. Just like Trump. There will never be an official independent report on the government's coronavirus reponse while he is president.

Breaks in the L and S proteins say otherwise. Its obvious to Doctors who deal in biological weapons.

Peer reviewed studies by actual scientists say otherwise. I'll go with the people who are not promoting a political agenda rather than anyone foolish enough to vote for Donald Trump. If you believe anything Trump says, you have no grasp of facts of reality.

Forum List

Back