China Bitch Slaps Desperate Dotard

I have Biden saying it dumbass, in fact bragging about it.

No you don't. You have him discussing a matter that has nothing to do with his son in any way. You have him bragging about helping to replace a corrupt prosecutor in Ukraine in cooperation with a whole host of international watchdogs.

You ignorant moron.
It's on camera, my gosh you people are stupid.
AGAIN.

Provide a real deal link that says there is a real scandal or wrong doing. You are FAKE NEWS.

Everything you say is fake and you have lost all credibility.

PROVIDE A LINK, FAKE NEWS.
So if Trump got on tv today and said the same thing. You would defend him?

Yes. It is on camera. But you are misrepresenting what "it" is. That's how you fucking moron liars roll. Every time.

Biden's remarks are in no way an indication of wrongdoing of any kind. You are lying.
He bragged about strong arming them. He told them you got six hours to fire him or the money goes with him. With Obama's blessings. Quit proving yourself an idiot.

Yes. He did. And it had nothing to do with his son in any way. You are lying.
Lol, it was the company his son was making $50,000 a month. The prosecuter was investigating.

Incorrect. You are lying. The issue was that the prosecutor WAS NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH TO STOP CORRUPTION.

The matter had nothing to do with Biden's son. Period.
Obama or Biden did not care about corruption. In fact Obama had the most corrupt administration ever. So why would Biden want a prosecuter gone that bad when it had no relation to him? You say none.

Yes. It is on camera. But you are misrepresenting what "it" is. That's how you fucking moron liars roll. Every time.

Biden's remarks are in no way an indication of wrongdoing of any kind. You are lying.
Let's go to Bizarro World for a minute, and replace Trump with Biden in the exact same scenario.
You goofballs would be all over this like white on rice.
Hilariously......weird. :auiqs.jpg:

You're insane. Biden did nothing wrong.

But, we are talking about Biden. You win!

Ya shit.
You do know Biden is done? If Trump bragged about doing the exact same thing. With his son making what Biden's son was making at the company the prosecuter was investigating. You would say the same?

Biden's actions in no way impacted his son. You are lying.
Lol, if the prosecuter prosecuted the company Biden's son would've been out of a job. Quit proving yourself an idiot.

Let's go to Bizarro World for a minute, and replace Trump with Biden in the exact same scenario.

Ya shit.
You do know Biden is done? If Trump bragged about doing the exact same thing. With his son making what Biden's son was making at the company the prosecuter was investigating. You would say the same?

Lol, if the prosecuter prosecuted the company Biden's son would've been out of a job. Quit proving yourself an idiot.

You have your facts wrong.

But at least we are talking about Biden.

Ya shit.

Okay you keep saying that, but Barr will prove you wrong. Have a good day.

Ya shit.

Yes. You're OK with the AG running around the world asking foreign leaders to investigate our intelligence community and find some way to accuse the Dems of 2016 collusion.

That's because you're a dumb shit.

Yes. You're OK with the AG running around the world asking foreign leaders to investigate our intelligence community and find some way to accuse the Dems of 2016 collusion.

Trump was falsely investigated for three years. Now he is going to find out who was responsible for it, and I hope he does. Biden started this investigation by bragging about strong arming another government. He brought himself into it.

Trump was falsely investigated for three years. Now he is going to find out who was responsible for it, and I hope he does. Biden started this investigation by bragging about strong arming another government. He brought himself into it.

When did Biden commit this crime and when was it first made public?

THERE IS A VIDEO OF HIM BRAGGING ABOUT DOING IT. DUMBASS!

Lone laughter logic.
64767393_2265421700209383_7962008483539189760_n.jpg

Doing what, EXACTLY? Doing what he was tasked to do by our entire government apparatus and having NOTHING to do with
his son.

When was this and who was in charge of congressional oversight when he did it?

You fucking liar.

Doing what, EXACTLY? Doing what he was tasked to do by our entire government apparatus and having NOTHING to do with
his son.

You fucking liar.
So Biden's job, that Obama made him do. Was just to go to Ukraine and strong arm them to fire a prosecuter that had absolutely nothing to do with us? Ok, got it. Thanks for admitting Obama's foreign policy was nothing but a bunch of failures for us. Only benefited other countries. Like the Iran deal.

his son.

You fucking liar.
So Biden's job, that Obama made him do. Was just to go to Ukraine and strong arm them to fire a prosecuter that had absolutely nothing to do with us? Ok, got it. Thanks for admitting Obama's foreign policy was nothing but a bunch of failures for us. Only benefited other countries. Like the Iran deal.

I didn't say that it had nothing to do with us. Dumb shit.

It doesn't matter anymore.

his son.

You fucking liar.

How exactly did it benefited us, sending Biden overseas to get a prosecuter fired for no reason. You keep proving the Obama administration was a failure.

Yes it does, corruption in our government should be prosecuted. No matter what party is doing it. I'm not a political hack, like yourself.

his son.

You fucking liar.

How exactly did it benefited us, sending Biden overseas to get a prosecuter fired for no reason. You keep proving the Obama administration was a failure.

Have you read anything about the matter besides RW nutbag fake news?

Yes it does, corruption in our government should be prosecuted. No matter what party is doing it. I'm not a political hack, like yourself.

Unbelievable. You've zero shame.

his son.

You fucking liar.

Still doesn't answer my question. Why did Obama send Biden to Ukraine to threaten to withhold money from them. If they didn't fire that prosecuter. Even told them they had six hours to do it or else. Why?

Unbelievable. You've zero shame.
Why? Because I don't want our government to be corrupt? Because I want them working for all American's? All American's. We know your party thinks that almost half of Americans are deplorable. That my friend, is a shame.

his son.

You fucking liar.

Still doesn't answer my question. Why did Obama send Biden to Ukraine to threaten to withhold money from them. If they didn't fire that prosecuter. Even told them they had six hours to do it or else. Why?

Because said prosecutor was universally known as being corrupt and ineffective. Period.

Here ya go, dummy. Learn something.

The Invention of the Conspiracy Theory on Biden and Ukraine

Forum List

Back