China Bitch Slaps Desperate Dotard

when they gave Biden's son 1.5 billion dollars
Debunked lie.

Dang, you will believe ANYTHING.
Not debunked, but truthful. The money may had been laundered through Ukraine.
FAKE NEWS

Provide a real link for your fake news lies.

Everything you say is fake news. You just lie lie lie. You have no facts and no links.

I have my links, and my facts:

What We Know About Hunter Biden’s Dealings in China

You should be ashamed of yourself you fake news liar.
:290968001256257790-final:
I have Biden saying it dumbass, in fact bragging about it.

No you don't. You have him discussing a matter that has nothing to do with his son in any way. You have him bragging about helping to replace a corrupt prosecutor in Ukraine in cooperation with a whole host of international watchdogs.

You ignorant moron.
It's on camera, my gosh you people are stupid.

Unstable Idiot was stupid enough to think a country he is engaged in a trade war with would help him defeat a political opponent! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Are you such a fuckwhit that you really think Trump asked Cina to help? Trump never does the obvious and the fact that you dumbass tards can't see what he's doing, and us on the right see it clearly, is all the proof we need that he will win in a 2020 landslide. LOL

Ya gotta admit, the fucking liar knows that the media will cover his lies. He knows that his moron Trombie supporters will repeat those lies at every opportunity so that discussions are peppered with them. He knows that his detractors will try to set the record straight and, in doing so, ensure that the focus drifts away from his lies and misdeeds for a period of time.

But.....it's not enough. The liar is oozing support. He's g9ing to be impeached and he had no way to increase support. It's bleak for him. He knows it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...s-not-interfere-after-trump-asks-biden-probe/

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Friday that China “will not interfere in the internal affairs of the U.S.,” after President Trump urged Beijing to probe his political rival Joe Biden amid an impeachment inquiry in Washington.

“We trust that the American people will be able to sort out their own problems,” the Global Times, a party-affiliated newspaper, reported Wang as saying.

Unstable Idiot was stupid enough to think a country he is engaged in a trade war with would help him defeat a political opponent! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Then again, Trump is a birther, too. We can't set the bar too high for him...
You are lying. President Trump is neither a "Dotard" nor an "unstable idiot." He may not be all you want in a President, since leftists were expecting a complete takeover of the Constitutional Republic that America is, but to label the winner in such terms is a disgrace, and you perpetrated this calumnious gossip.

Because that's all you do all day every day. Beat up on President Trump when (1) your candidate didn't win the
Electoral College vote (2) Your Congress under Pelosi couldn't win her damn coup attempt of getting rid of Hillary Clinton's anathema, who just happened to be President Trump, (3) Your Democrat Committee Chairmen make unilateral decisions are not informing their Republican committee members much less asking for their opinions which leads to (4) the Democrat destruction of Congress and itself.

You should be ashamed of yourself for your role in damaging America.

Edit: accidently substituted the word (Republican) "chairmen" for "members". The Republican Party does not have committee chairmen in the Democrat Congress. My bad, and I regret the error.

Last edited:
Debunked lie.

FAKE NEWS

Everything you say is fake news. You just lie lie lie. You have no facts and no links.

No you don't. You have him discussing a matter that has nothing to do with his son in any way. You have him bragging about helping to replace a corrupt prosecutor in Ukraine in cooperation with a whole host of international watchdogs.

You ignorant moron.

Yes. It is on camera. But you are misrepresenting what "it" is. That's how you fucking moron liars roll. Every time.

Biden's remarks are in no way an indication of wrongdoing of any kind. You are lying.

FAKE NEWS

You ignorant moron.

Yes. It is on camera. But you are misrepresenting what "it" is. That's how you fucking moron liars roll. Every time.

Biden's remarks are in no way an indication of wrongdoing of any kind. You are lying.
He bragged about strong arming them. He told them you got six hours to fire him or the money goes with him. With Obama's blessings. Quit proving yourself an idiot.

You are lying. President Trump is neither a "Dotard" nor an "unstable idiot." He may not be all you want in a President, since leftists were expecting a complete takeover of the Constitutional Republic that America is, but to label the winner in such terms is a disgrace, and you perpetrated this calumnious gossip.

Because that's all you do all day every day. Beat up on President Trump when (1) your candidate didn't win the
Electoral College vote (2) Your Congress under Pelosi couldn't win her damn coup attempt of getting rid of Hillary Clinton's anathema, who just happened to be President Trump, (3) Your Democrat Committee Chairmen make unilateral decisions are not informing their Republican committee chairmen much less asking for their opinions which leads to (4) the Democrat destruction of Congress and itself.

You should be ashamed of yourself for your role in damaging America.

au contraire....
They're PROUD of the damage they can do to America....even if it means cutting off their own noses to spite their own faces.

They are what's known as "Imbeciles". Haters of freedom and order. And we have given them the power to rule us, in our naivety.

FAKE NEWS

You ignorant moron.

Let's go to Bizarro World for a minute, and replace Trump with Biden in the exact same scenario.
You goofballs would be all over this like white on rice.
Hilariously......weird. :auiqs.jpg:

FAKE NEWS

You ignorant moron.

Let's go to Bizarro World for a minute, and replace Trump with Biden in the exact same scenario.

what is so weird about the fact that there is basically no difference between the two wings? Left wingers are just mirror images of right wingers. Both sides believe their side is the side of good and the other side is evil. there side can do no wrong and the other side can do no right.

your post represent this most every day, why do you find it so weird?

Debunked lie.

FAKE NEWS

You ignorant moron.
AGAIN.

Provide a real deal link that says there is a real scandal or wrong doing. You are FAKE NEWS.

Everything you say is fake and you have lost all credibility.

PROVIDE A LINK, FAKE NEWS.

FAKE NEWS

You ignorant moron.

He bragged about strong arming them. He told them you got six hours to fire him or the money goes with him. With Obama's blessings. Quit proving yourself an idiot.

Yes. He did. And it had nothing to do with his son in any way. You are lying.

FAKE NEWS

You ignorant moron.

You're insane. Biden did nothing wrong.

But, we are talking about Biden. You win!

Ya shit.

FAKE NEWS

You ignorant moron.
AGAIN.

Provide a real deal link that says there is a real scandal or wrong doing. You are FAKE NEWS.

So if Trump got on tv today and said the same thing. You would defend him?

You ignorant moron.

Lol, it was the company his son was making $50,000 a month. The prosecuter was investigating.

You ignorant moron.

Ya shit.
You do know Biden is done? If Trump bragged about doing the exact same thing. With his son making what Biden's son was making at the company the prosecuter was investigating. You would say the same?

You ignorant moron.
AGAIN.

AHAHAHA!!!!

You can't do it!!

You are posting lies and fake news.

Everything you say is fake news and you are a proven liar.

PROVIDE A LINK, you fake news liar!!!!!

How to shut any idiot republican up: Just ask them to provide a link...
:5_1_12024:
It's on video. Anyway you have proven my point by not answering my question. You will be blessed with Trump being your president till 2024. Your welcome.

FAKE NEWS

You ignorant moron.
AGAIN.

You ignorant moron.

Lol, it was the company his son was making $50,000 a month. The prosecuter was investigating.

Incorrect. You are lying. The issue was that the prosecutor WAS NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH TO STOP CORRUPTION.

The matter had nothing to do with Biden's son. Period.

You ignorant moron.

Ya shit.
You do know Biden is done? If Trump bragged about doing the exact same thing. With his son making what Biden's son was making at the company the prosecuter was investigating. You would say the same?

I don't care if Biden is done.

And you talking about the kids of politicians benefitting from their name and getting jobs that they aren't qualified for is fucking rich.

You ignorant moron.

Ya shit.

Biden's actions in no way impacted his son. You are lying.

Forum List

Back