China Bitch Slaps Desperate Dotard

Okay you keep saying that, but Barr will prove you wrong. Have a good day.

Yes. You're OK with the AG running around the world asking foreign leaders to investigate our intelligence community and find some way to accuse the Dems of 2016 collusion.

That's because you're a dumb shit.
It doesn't matter anymore.
Yes it does, corruption in our government should be prosecuted. No matter what party is doing it. I'm not a political hack, like yourself.

Unbelievable. You've zero shame.
Why? Because I don't want our government to be corrupt? Because I want them working for all American's? All American's. We know your party thinks that almost half of Americans are deplorable. That my friend, is a shame.

You know that Trump is corrupt. You are full of shit.

So Biden's job, that Obama made him do. Was just to go to Ukraine and strong arm them to fire a prosecuter that had absolutely nothing to do with us? Ok, got it. Thanks for admitting Obama's foreign policy was nothing but a bunch of failures for us. Only benefited other countries. Like the Iran deal.

I didn't say that it had nothing to do with us. Dumb shit.
How exactly did it benefited us, sending Biden overseas to get a prosecuter fired for no reason. You keep proving the Obama administration was a failure.

Have you read anything about the matter besides RW nutbag fake news?
Still doesn't answer my question. Why did Obama send Biden to Ukraine to threaten to withhold money from them. If they didn't fire that prosecuter. Even told them they had six hours to do it or else. Why?

Because said prosecutor was universally known as being corrupt and ineffective. Period.

Here ya go, dummy. Learn something.

The Invention of the Conspiracy Theory on Biden and Ukraine
Ok so we are medallion in another countries business, in which it effects us none? Is that what you are saying, and we are threatening them by withholding funds? That is horrible foreign policy. You're making Obama look like a dumbass pawn.

Yes. You're OK with the AG running around the world asking foreign leaders to investigate our intelligence community and find some way to accuse the Dems of 2016 collusion.

That's because you're a dumb shit.
Yes it does, corruption in our government should be prosecuted. No matter what party is doing it. I'm not a political hack, like yourself.

Why? Because I don't want our government to be corrupt? Because I want them working for all American's? All American's. We know your party thinks that almost half of Americans are deplorable. That my friend, is a shame.

How is Trump corrupt? Muller had unlimited funds, unlimited resources, and even illegally raided Trumps lawyers office. Then found nothing, Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I bet you couldn't stay out of jail with that kinda power over you. Muller even had a media that would put false reports out. Lol, you're an idiot.

How is Trump corrupt? Muller had unlimited funds, unlimited resources, and even illegally raided Trumps lawyers office. Then found nothing, Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I bet you couldn't stay out of jail with that kinda power over you. Muller even had a media that would put false reports out. Lol, you're an idiot.

Yes. Trump is the cleanest and most honest president we've ever had.

You're right.

You win.

You're right.

You win.
His lawyers office was raided, if there wasn't any dirt on him there. You're not gonna find it.

His lawyers office was raided, if there wasn't any dirt on him there. You're not gonna find it.
Well, just among the material that was released, we found out Trump was lying about patong off his prostitute. It would be more accurate if you just said you didn't care, than to peddle these shameless lies.

You're right.

You win.

You're wilfully ignorant.

Well, just among the material that was released, we found out Trump was lying about patong off his prostitute. It would be more accurate if you just said you didn't care, than to peddle these shameless lies.
So, you good with Obama's, Hillary's, Comey's, Pelosi"s, and Schiff's lawyers get treated the same? They would be hanged.

You're right.

You win.

Tell me, do you believe the transcript Schiff read?

You're right.

You win.

Tell me, do you believe the transcript Schiff read?

I don't know what Schiff read. I know what the transcript said because I read it. Your guy is a corrupt shit who tried to use the power of his office for personal gain.

Fuck him. And fuck you for supporting him.

Forum List

Back