China Bitch Slaps Desperate Dotard

That's what the texts say, do try to keep up.
You are wrong as usual.

No, he's not wrong. Change the channel. Fox isn't covering this...

U.S. diplomat thought it was 'crazy' to withhold Ukraine aid: texts

“With the hold (the delay in delivering the military aid), we have already shaken their faith in us,” Taylor said in a text message to Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union.

“I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,” Taylor said in another text.
GOP senator says diplomat told him Trump was withholding aid to ensure investigations

Sen. Ron Johnson, a top Republican ally of President Donald Trump, said a U.S. diplomat told him in August that the Trump administration had frozen almost $400 million in aid to Ukraine because the president wanted a commitment that Kyiv would carry out investigations related to U.S. elections.
Did Senator Johnson just throw Trump under the bus or did he stupidly think he was helping?
And another diplomat stated "it was not quid pro quo", get off of CNN.

Sondland responds: "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind."
Texts Detail Top U.S. Diplomat's Concerns About Possible Trump-Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
Sondland is NOT a diplomat, he is a BIG Tramp donor and certified Tramp ass-kisser!
Not to mention the United States Ambassador to the European Union. So he would know what is going on, ed
A position he is less qualified for than Hunter Biden's board seat. Sondland BOUGHT the ambassadorship by paying Tramp' PAC $1 million.

By withholding military aid to Ukraine, and/or an invitation to the white house, until Ukraine started an investigation of his political rival.
That's not what the transcripts say.
You are wrong as usual.
You are projecting.
The texts clearly say military aid for investigation.
Bill Taylor12:47 a.m. As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.
Trump did not say it, Bill Taylor said that, and made the wrong assumption.
Taylor made an ACCURATE observation!
And Tramp is a LIAR.

By withholding military aid to Ukraine, and/or an invitation to the white house, until Ukraine started an investigation of his political rival.
You are wrong as usual.
You are projecting.
Bill Taylor12:47 a.m. As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.
Bill Taylor was mistaken and was immediately corrected...of course the CNN media types are trying to hide that fact and I'm sure you and Pelosi and Pencil neck will ignore it at your peril....
Taylor was spot on, and Tramp's shill was trying to cover Tramp's lying Anti-American ass.

You are wrong as usual.
You are projecting.
Bill Taylor was mistaken and was immediately corrected...of course the CNN media types are trying to hide that fact and I'm sure you and Pelosi and Pencil neck will ignore it at your peril....
Taylor was spot on, and Tramp's shill was trying to cover Tramp's lying Anti-American ass.

Your bias is humorous.

You are wrong as usual.

“With the hold (the delay in delivering the military aid), we have already shaken their faith in us,” Taylor said in a text message to Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union.

“I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,” Taylor said in another text.

GOP senator says diplomat told him Trump was withholding aid to ensure investigations

Sen. Ron Johnson, a top Republican ally of President Donald Trump, said a U.S. diplomat told him in August that the Trump administration had frozen almost $400 million in aid to Ukraine because the president wanted a commitment that Kyiv would carry out investigations related to U.S. elections.
Did Senator Johnson just throw Trump under the bus or did he stupidly think he was helping?

Sondland responds: "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind."
Texts Detail Top U.S. Diplomat's Concerns About Possible Trump-Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
Sondland is NOT a diplomat, he is a BIG Tramp donor and certified Tramp ass-kisser!
Not to mention the United States Ambassador to the European Union. So he would know what is going on, ed
A position he is less qualified for than Hunter Biden's board seat. Sondland BOUGHT the ambassadorship by paying Tramp' PAC $1 million.

Ed, you’re consistently incorrect and biased. At least you’re consistent. List here the credentials Biden had to garner a wage of $50k per month. I ll patiently wait.

Ed, you’re consistently incorrect and biased. At least you’re consistent. List here the credentials Biden had to garner a wage of $50k per month. I ll patiently wait.
First you list Sondland's qualifications to be an ambassador.

You are wrong as usual.
You are projecting.
You may want him to be "spot on" but that doesn't mean anything in judging the presidents intentions...Trump has always said that he is going to make sure every nation pays its fair share and every tax dollar sent abroad will be scrutinized for its value to America....why aren't you asking your party to quit running shady criminals for president?...or maybe all of the dems are crooked....which is it?.....

what baffles me is how smart people can listen to Trump asking for help from Russia Ukraine and now China KNOWING it's impeachable and still support him Its like he's saying to the nation I know it's impeachable ,,,whadda you gonna do about it ?

Investigating democrat crimes is now impeachable?
There are no crimes That's trump BS Haven't you figured it out by now ,,that this guy is FOS?? a lying sack?

you first little man. Don’t pussy out like you usually do

You are wrong as usual.
You are projecting.
You may want him to be "spot on" but that doesn't mean anything in judging the presidents intentions...Trump has always said that he is going to make sure every nation pays its fair share and every tax dollar sent abroad will be scrutinized for its value to America....why aren't you asking your party to quit running shady criminals for president?...or maybe all of the dems are crooked....which is it?.....
It is Tramp is the most corrupt president in history, and the Tramp administration is the most corrupt administration in history.

So you admit Sondland has no qualifications other than paying off Tramp.
Thank you.

Thank you.

you pussied out. Thanks for that. Loser. Pussy.

Or the Dr ahead of Housing,,,,,,,or Trumps daughter and husband in his WH?

Mr Trump's open hand will be met by President Xi's clenched fist, my friends!

if its just Churchill and FDR sitting in a room with a brandy, that's an easier negotiation, but thats not the world we live in!

Thank you.

you pussied out. Thanks for that. Loser. Pussy.
You already know Biden was hired because he was an American lawyer familier with the American system and as you well know not all board members are expected to be experts on the services of the company hiring them.
Sondland had no qualifications or experience in anything related to being an ambassador, other than knowing how to bribe Tramp.

You are wrong as usual.

:auiqs.jpg: Most ambassadors aren't qualified under any administration. The position is often a thank you, hell, Shirley Temple was an ambassador.
But, your response still doesn't mean Sondland was lying...so why don't you go pound sand

:auiqs.jpg: Most ambassadors aren't qualified under any administration. The position is often a thank you, hell, Shirley Temple was an ambassador.
But, your response still doesn't mean Sondland was lying...so why don't you go pound sand
then why are so many people familiar with the negotiations saying it WAS a Quid Pro Quo, and the only people denying it are known liars and Tramp ass-kissers?

Wait... you have no problem with Sunderland being unqualified to hold and Ambassador position but you’re outraged that Hunter Biden got a private sector job that YOU claim he wasn’t qualified for

Oh

then why are so many people familiar with the negotiations saying it WAS a Quid Pro Quo, and the only people denying it are known liars and Tramp ass-kissers?
The direct people involved with the phone call say you're wrong.
The transcripts don't back up what your "so many people familiar with the negotiations" says. Maybe because you people are on life support and this
is your last gasp to try and wrestle the presidency from Trump. Because your party knows that the dems baggage running for presidency can't
do it on policy or ideas.

Wait... you have no problem with Sunderland being unqualified to hold and Ambassador position but you’re outraged that Hunter Biden got a private sector job that YOU claim he wasn’t qualified for

Oh
Apples and oranges, Lush.
Might want to research the quid pro quo that was admitted by Uncle Joe in that transaction.....oh.
By the way, who the fuck is Sunderland?

Forum List

Back