China Bitch Slaps Desperate Dotard

China bitched slapped you fool...when they gave Biden's son 1.5 billion dollars to keep an un level trading field tipped in their favor...they bitched slapped us all...and this stupid OP is happy about it...

Your mastery of the past tense here is awe inspiring.

Biden's son did not receive $1.5 billion from China. That is a Trump fabrication which you have decided to accept as fact. Because you are a moron.

China's pissed because they thought their responsibility ended when they bought DC politicians

For now, the subject is the Orange Creature abusing his powers and betraying his Oath of Office.
Really?...how did Trump do that?...
By withholding military aid to Ukraine, and/or an invitation to the white house, until Ukraine started an investigation of his political rival.
That's not what the transcripts say.
That's what the texts say, do try to keep up.
You are wrong as usual.

what baffles me is how smart people can listen to Trump asking for help from Russia Ukraine and now China KNOWING it's impeachable and still support him Its like he's saying to the nation I know it's impeachable ,,,whadda you gonna do about it ?

China bitched slapped you fool...when they gave Biden's son 1.5 billion dollars to keep an un level trading field in their favor...they bitched slapped us all...and this stupid OP is happy about it...

Where is your verifiable fucking link, moron????

Do you pull these turds out of your ass?
Oh my, when Trump cut China off. That really set you loons off. Lol, no more money for the Democrat party!
True there. Farmers are near 100% self go(repub) and that had them worried BUT
Spokesman: China buying US soybeans, pork

With all the friggin' leaks, he has to store it there.
Haha... And you think you sound smart, when you say this?

Join the rest of us in reality, where everyone knows that is a cover up.
Twenty years ago, I would have agreed with you, but what has gone on over the last
few years........I can't

For now, the subject is the Orange Creature abusing his powers and betraying his Oath of Office.
By withholding military aid to Ukraine, and/or an invitation to the white house, until Ukraine started an investigation of his political rival.
You are wrong as usual.

No, he's not wrong. Change the channel. Fox isn't covering this...

U.S. diplomat thought it was 'crazy' to withhold Ukraine aid: texts

“With the hold (the delay in delivering the military aid), we have already shaken their faith in us,” Taylor said in a text message to Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union.

“I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,” Taylor said in another text.
GOP senator says diplomat told him Trump was withholding aid to ensure investigations

Sen. Ron Johnson, a top Republican ally of President Donald Trump, said a U.S. diplomat told him in August that the Trump administration had frozen almost $400 million in aid to Ukraine because the president wanted a commitment that Kyiv would carry out investigations related to U.S. elections.
Did Senator Johnson just throw Trump under the bus or did he stupidly think he was helping?

You are wrong as usual.

“With the hold (the delay in delivering the military aid), we have already shaken their faith in us,” Taylor said in a text message to Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union.

“I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,” Taylor said in another text.
GOP senator says diplomat told him Trump was withholding aid to ensure investigations

Sen. Ron Johnson, a top Republican ally of President Donald Trump, said a U.S. diplomat told him in August that the Trump administration had frozen almost $400 million in aid to Ukraine because the president wanted a commitment that Kyiv would carry out investigations related to U.S. elections.
Did Senator Johnson just throw Trump under the bus or did he stupidly think he was helping?
And another diplomat stated "it was not quid pro quo", get off of CNN.

Sondland responds: "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind."
Texts Detail Top U.S. Diplomat's Concerns About Possible Trump-Ukraine Quid Pro Quo

With all the friggin' leaks, he has to store it there.
Haha... And you think you sound smart, when you say this?

Join the rest of us in reality, where everyone knows that is a cover up.

What Trump cultists FAIL to understand is that the leaks are coming from Trump's OWN people (remember, he only hires the "best"?) who, most likely are appalled to see the outlaw practices of this gang of corrupt morons.

You are wrong as usual.
You are projecting.
The texts clearly say military aid for investigation.
Bill Taylor12:47 a.m. As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.

You are wrong as usual.

Sondland responds: "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind."
Texts Detail Top U.S. Diplomat's Concerns About Possible Trump-Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
Sondland is NOT a diplomat, he is a BIG Tramp donor and certified Tramp ass-kisser!

China bitched slapped you fool...when they gave Biden's son 1.5 billion dollars to keep an un level trading field tipped in their favor...they bitched slapped us all...and this stupid OP is happy about it...

Your mastery of the past tense here is awe inspiring.

Biden's son did not receive $1.5 billion from China. That is a Trump fabrication which you have decided to accept as fact. Because you are a moron.

clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*

The OP is a democrat of course he is happy about it.

You are wrong as usual.

Sondland is NOT a diplomat, he is a BIG Tramp donor and certified Tramp ass-kisser!
Not to mention the United States Ambassador to the European Union. So he would know what is going on, ed

You are wrong as usual.
You are projecting.
Bill Taylor12:47 a.m. As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.
Trump did not say it, Bill Taylor said that, and made the wrong assumption.

You are wrong as usual.
You are projecting.
Bill Taylor was mistaken and was immediately corrected...of course the CNN media types are trying to hide that fact and I'm sure you and Pelosi and Pencil neck will ignore it at your peril....

the Chinese saw what happened with the Soviet Union, that's when they moved to free market capitalism

on its face, China's strategy is contradictory. the oppression of an authoritarian regime surely stifles economic freedom. But China's leaders believe that free markets combined with wise leaders unaffected by popular whims will create the winning formula.

we'll see what happens, my friends!

what baffles me is how smart people can listen to Trump asking for help from Russia Ukraine and now China KNOWING it's impeachable and still support him Its like he's saying to the nation I know it's impeachable ,,,whadda you gonna do about it ?

Investigating democrat crimes is now impeachable?

Forum List

Back