China Buries Christians Alive

Where were you when China invaded Tibet and killed so many Buddhists?

China is too busy preaching to Israel that they need to treat the Palestinians better.
There is plenty of religious persecution world wide. It's done by "secular" groups and by other religions. The OP is shocked that Christians are the target.

Christians are fun to pick on. After you throw them to the lions they forgive you instead of lopping off your head.

This is why when a Christian baker refuses to bake a gay cake, they take everything he has in court, but when a Muslim refuses to bake a gay cake, we need to respect multicultural boundaries.

This we're in agreement about, it seems everyone is entitled respect for their beliefs, except Christians who are called "bigots"

China is too busy preaching to Israel that they need to treat the Palestinians better.
There is plenty of religious persecution world wide. It's done by "secular" groups and by other religions. The OP is shocked that Christians are the target.

Christians are fun to pick on. After you throw them to the lions they forgive you instead of lopping off your head.

This is why when a Christian baker refuses to bake a gay cake, they take everything he has in court, but when a Muslim refuses to bake a gay cake, we need to respect multicultural boundaries.

This we're in agreement about, it seems everyone is entitled respect for their beliefs, except Christians who are called "bigots"

It's a Satan thing, their lord and master. They have to throw the Christians to the lions every time.

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, and if they happen to be bigoted to be called on it, regardless. Just my opinion.

It's a Satan thing, their lord and master. They have to throw the Christians to the lions every time.
Come on now? Satan is whose "lord and master"?

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, and if they happen to be bigoted to be called on it, regardless. Just my opinion.

If a Christian doesn't want to bake a cake, it's not bigoted, they have a right to not bake the cake.

If a Christian doesn't want to bake a cake, it's not bigoted, they have a right to not bake the cake.
They are bigoted if they serve other "sinners" but not gays.

Who are the other "sinners"? Heterosexuals? Ninja's? Who?

Ok Lucy. This is where we part company.

Lucy,

You think Christians have a right to not serve gays, because of their "sin" of being who they are. I disagree. Christians would bake wedding cakes for murderers in prison before they'd serve decent law abiding gay families.

That is bigotry.

Lucy,

You think Christians have a right to not serve gays, because of their "sin" of being who they are. I disagree. Christians would bake wedding cakes for murderers in prison before they'd serve decent law abiding gay families.

That is bigotry.

Hey, listen as a Christian I would bake a cake for a gay person, I think though that if another Christian didn't want to bake a cake that should be respected and that person not be bullied into baking the cake.

I thought with my including Ninja's, you might have realised I was joking Dhara.

Lucy,

That is bigotry.

Hey, listen as a Christian I would bake a cake for a gay person, I think though that if another Christian didn't want to bake a cake that should be respected and that person not be bullied into baking the cake.
I think when Christians break the law they should be prosecuted or face the penalties the law enacts.

Lucy,

That is bigotry.

I wouldn't bake a cake for murderers in prison.

Lucy,

That is bigotry.

I think when Christians break the law they should be prosecuted or face the penalties the law enacts.

The problem is there are Muslims who refuse to bake cakes for gays, but it seems that's okay, because if anyone tells them otherwise, yes that person's a "bigot"

I thought with my including Ninja's, you might have realised I was joking Dhara.
I thought you were mocking, not joking. I'm saying certain Christian over emphasize the "sin" of being a gay person over all other "sins" when they're just prejudiced.

Lucy,

That is bigotry.

I bet some Christians would.

I thought you were mocking, not joking. I'm saying certain Christian over emphasize the "sin" of being a gay person over all other "sins" when they're just prejudiced.

I was joking, the Ninja's :eusa_doh:There are worse "sins", as I said I myself would have no problem baking a cake for a gay person.

Lucy,

That is bigotry.

The problem is there are Muslims who refuse to bake cakes for gays, but it seems that's okay, because if anyone tells them otherwise, yes that person's a "bigot"
Muslims who discriminate equally should face consequences. If you break the law you pay the penalty. You don't expect to be treated above the law because you're "religious".

Lucy,

That is bigotry.

I bet some Christians would.

Well I'm sure there are, but I would disagree with them, however if they want to bake a cake for a murderer then that's their business.

Lucy,

That is bigotry.

Your christians cake bakers don't question if someone is divorced, having an affair, if they have stolen or killed, if they are living in sin, if they lied or blasphemed, what faith they are if any ...................

It's god's job, if there is one, to judge not the baker's. Baker bakes. Their faith does not prevent others from ordering cakes or getting married if they are from another religion(s).
If the law permits marriage and punishes discrimination, then the baker was wrong on both counts.

You don't judge others by their rites or wedding rituals. If a judge is officiating the church has nothing to object to. If gays walk into your church and ask you to officiate, you have a legal objection. If they walk into your store and ask for a cake, you have no case. You bake for all weddings nor none, not just the ones in your church that you approve of. You treat all faiths and all marriage the same.

Now if you are a kosher baker and someone wants you to use ingredient that are not kosher, or use teff during passover, you have a right to say no because of your faith. Simply not making a cake because you don't like the couple or because they are not of your faith is not a valid reason.

Forum List

Back