China Continues to Provoke

No frigidweirdo I don't think they will be able to take Taiwan. They know Taiwan has a military treaty with the United States.
If they attack Taiwan they will be in war with USA ;)

Taiwan Relations Act - Wikipedia

Sure, that's the thing, if the US provokes them then they'll go in. If they get a president they know won't back up the Taiwanese, then they might also go. If they feel they're powerful enough, and feel no one will step in and risk such a war too, they'll go. It'll happen. Within 20 years China will be spending the same as the US is on their military, at that point China is a massive risk.
Maybe Taiwan should have some nuclear weapons.
Not for using N bombs of course. Just as a nuclear deterrent to prevent a potential future Chinese attack :eusa_think:
You know if you have nuclear weapons nobody hurts you. It's sad to say but this is world we're living in :(

Yeah, well the problem is, just as the US tried to stop Iran and North Korea getting nukes (on the pretext that they would use them, yeah, the only country to have used nukes on people complaining others might do it) so that it could potentially invade if it wanted to, China would do anything and everything to stop Taiwan getting them too.

we completed our objective.

Really? What objective was that? No, seriously, what did we "win" in the Gulf War? I mean, other than thousands of the guys I served with at the time suffering from Gulf War Syndrome.

Saddam was still in power at the end of the Gulf War and we didn't bring peace to the region. In many ways, the Gulf War never really ended.

we completed our objective.

Really? What objective was that? No, seriously, what did we "win" in the Gulf War? I mean, other than thousands of the guys I served with at the time suffering from Gulf War Syndrome.

Saddam was still in power at the end of the Gulf War and we didn't bring peace to the region. In many ways, the Gulf War never really ended.
United States put together an international coalition, stopped agressive behavior in a region important to global economy, and put an end to the "Vietnam Syndrome" of over caution on world stage.

Sure I will. Served in US Army during Cold War and Marine infantryman in combat.
Thank you for your service.

A Jarhead with a rifle and bayonet is the greatest weapon known to mankind.
Worlds finest fighting force.
We`ve only put 1 victory in the win column since 1945. Reagan kicked ass in Granada.
US kicked ass in Persian Gulf War.
The U.S. led coalition did indeed kick ass but they were largely unopposed.

Sure I will. Served in US Army during Cold War and Marine infantryman in combat.

We`ve only put 1 victory in the win column since 1945. Reagan kicked ass in Granada.
Victory is victory regardless.

No frigidweirdo I don't think they will be able to take Taiwan. They know Taiwan has a military treaty with the United States.
If they attack Taiwan they will be in war with USA ;)

Taiwan Relations Act - Wikipedia

Sure, that's the thing, if the US provokes them then they'll go in. If they get a president they know won't back up the Taiwanese, then they might also go. If they feel they're powerful enough, and feel no one will step in and risk such a war too, they'll go. It'll happen. Within 20 years China will be spending the same as the US is on their military, at that point China is a massive risk.
Maybe Taiwan should have some nuclear weapons.
Not for using N bombs of course. Just as a nuclear deterrent to prevent a potential future Chinese attack :eusa_think:
You know if you have nuclear weapons nobody hurts you. It's sad to say but this is world we're living in :(

Yeah, well the problem is, just as the US tried to stop Iran and North Korea getting nukes (on the pretext that they would use them, yeah, the only country to have used nukes on people complaining others might do it) so that it could potentially invade if it wanted to, China would do anything and everything to stop Taiwan getting them too.
If there was no Pearl Harbor Attack there would not have been a Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Don't start none if you don't want none.

United States put together an international coalition, stopped agressive behavior in a region important to global economy, and put an end to the "Vietnam Syndrome" of over caution on world stage.

Okay, let's look at those.

We put together a coalition that did very little of the actual fighting, but DID impose a lot of restrictions on us, like not actually deposing Saddam.

We stopped aggressive behavior by getting involved in a dispute between two despots.

Oh, yeah, and we got over the "Vietnam Syndrome". In short, we forgot why Vietnam was a HUGE FUCKING MISTAKE and did it again.

You see, I like to actually LEARN from my mistakes. You know, when you do something and it's totally fucked up, you don't ever do that again.

Then again, I voted for Bush -43 even though Bush -41 was a total fuckup, so I'm still working on that.

We put together a coalition that did very little of the actual fighting, but DID impose a lot of restrictions on us, like not actually deposing Saddam.

We stopped aggressive behavior by getting involved in a dispute between two despots.

Oh, yeah, and we got over the "Vietnam Syndrome". In short, we forgot why Vietnam was a HUGE FUCKING MISTAKE and did it again.

You see, I like to actually LEARN from my mistakes. You know, when you do something and it's totally fucked up, you don't ever do that again.

Then again, I voted for Bush -43 even though Bush -41 was a total fuckup, so I'm still working on that.
These liberal historical theories you promote have been rejected by the American people at every level of government. If that liberal piece of shit LBJ had fought Vietnam right we would have won the war.

So a 12 year old kicks a 3 year old's ass. Victory is victory regardless. LOL What an awesome victory!

So a 12 year old kicks a 3 year old's ass. Victory is victory regardless. LOL What an awesome victory!
At the time Iraq had the worlds 4th largest military with MIG 21's and T-72 tanks. As well as chemical weapons.

These liberal historical theories you promote have been rejected by the American people at every level of government. If that liberal piece of shit LBJ had fought Vietnam right we would have won the war.
No, you fucking stupid ass. We would have only been there a lot longer, and there would have been many more names on that wall. The Brits stayed in Ireland for 400 years, but still lost. And that was the situation we were in in Vietnam. We may have regarded ourselves as saviours, but to the Vietnamese, we were merely another in a long line of foreign occupiers. All of whom they resisted.

In my opinion if you win a war killing millions of civilians your victory is tainted :eusa_snooty:

At the time Iraq had the worlds 4th largest military with MIG 21's and T-72 tanks. As well as chemical weapons.
Really? And how many aces did we have downing those MIGs? Name the great tank battles of the Iraq war? And where did they use these chemical weapons?

Really? And how many aces did we have downing those MIGs? Name the great tank battles of the Iraq war? And where did they use these chemical weapons?

when did this happen? Because you guys only barely won the popular vote once in the last 30 years...
Republican party dominates at local, state, and federal level. Rejection!

Forum List

Back