China Continues to Provoke

The problem is that overreacting is what they need. China as a one party state needs to keep the people happy and nationalism is part of this. Nanjing Massacre Day became the newest day off in China. The question is, how many people did the Japanese kill compared to Mao? Well, clearly Mao killed a lot more. So why not a day for the dead who died at the hands of this maniac? Oh, because his statues look over many parts of China and his face is on all the bills. They don't allow protesting, unless you're protesting against the Japanese.

China will be a massive threat to your country in the future, just as the US has been a massive threat to oil rich countries in the past. These powerful countries aren't going to act nicely, if they had women running their govts then maybe they'd be better behaved. Men are arrogant, warmongers.
Since 1979 we have always had "normal" relations with China frigidweirdo.
Well sometimes there were little "arguments" between us but no big deal :D
I think if we maintain our neutrality we won't have any problem with them :)
Talking about men and women running government I'm convinced that men or women there's no real difference.
Politicians are pretty much the same regardless of their gender ;)

Yeah, "normal", and you use 1979 because they invaded you but forgot that a country that had just defeated the USA wasn't going to stand for a country as poor as China trying to take over.

However this also doesn't mean there isn't tension between the two countries. While you were dealing with the US, the Chinese came and took over some Islands, didn't they? And no one is willing to give up anything in the South China Seas, and China is building a large navy, militarizing those Islands and has actually decided that the whole sea, about 3 feet from your coast line, is in fact Chinese.

300px-South_China_Sea_claims_map.jpg

China claims everything inside the red line. Vietnam claims everything inside the blue line, that's a lot of the same bit of sea there. Now, who's going to win in a war now? If China wants it, they take it. If Vietnam wants it, fuck off the Chinese have a stronger military. That's "normal relations"?
I know about the Spratly Islands.
Unfortunately this problem seems unsolvable. I really don't understand why... :dunno:
Maybe we should step back and leave the Spratly to them. Chinese are more powerful than us so we couldn't do anything that could bother them :eusa_think:
But when it comes to Spratly Islands our government is a little "dull".... :eusa_snooty:
Anyway I'm pretty sure we will make an agreement in the future with China and everything will be ok :)
Just a matter of time

The reason why is that China wants the resources and is big enough to bully anyone it likes.

Why should Vietnam give them up? Well, if they give up the Spratly Islands, maybe next it will have to give up Hanoi. If you give in like that to a bully, the bully takes what it likes.
It's true they're big enough to bully any other countries in Asia but I think they don't want too much from us.
Aside from Spratly they don't want nothing more from Vietnam!
If we are kind enough toward them they will be kind toward us (I hope!) :)

Yeah, you can hope, you could become their lapdog and go to war with them like others do with the US, do it or get a gun held to your head.

Since 1979 we have always had "normal" relations with China frigidweirdo.
Well sometimes there were little "arguments" between us but no big deal :D
I think if we maintain our neutrality we won't have any problem with them :)
Talking about men and women running government I'm convinced that men or women there's no real difference.
Politicians are pretty much the same regardless of their gender ;)

Yeah, "normal", and you use 1979 because they invaded you but forgot that a country that had just defeated the USA wasn't going to stand for a country as poor as China trying to take over.

However this also doesn't mean there isn't tension between the two countries. While you were dealing with the US, the Chinese came and took over some Islands, didn't they? And no one is willing to give up anything in the South China Seas, and China is building a large navy, militarizing those Islands and has actually decided that the whole sea, about 3 feet from your coast line, is in fact Chinese.

China claims everything inside the red line. Vietnam claims everything inside the blue line, that's a lot of the same bit of sea there. Now, who's going to win in a war now? If China wants it, they take it. If Vietnam wants it, fuck off the Chinese have a stronger military. That's "normal relations"?
Unfortunately this problem seems unsolvable. I really don't understand why... :dunno:
Maybe we should step back and leave the Spratly to them. Chinese are more powerful than us so we couldn't do anything that could bother them :eusa_think:
But when it comes to Spratly Islands our government is a little "dull".... :eusa_snooty:
Anyway I'm pretty sure we will make an agreement in the future with China and everything will be ok :)
Just a matter of time

The reason why is that China wants the resources and is big enough to bully anyone it likes.

Why should Vietnam give them up? Well, if they give up the Spratly Islands, maybe next it will have to give up Hanoi. If you give in like that to a bully, the bully takes what it likes.
It's true they're big enough to bully any other countries in Asia but I think they don't want too much from us.

Yeah, you can hope, you could become their lapdog and go to war with them like others do with the US, do it or get a gun held to your head.
We could become their lapdog or we couldn't who know? I think they don't want us to be their servants. I think nowadays they really need friends or allies more than servants :)

Why are you obsessed with war? Is it because you're the archetypal bully who only feels good when repressing others?
Or maybe the Chicoms have been engaging in belligerent behavior the past decade building artificial islands int he middle of the South China Sea so that they could claim vast areas of ocean from their neighbors and build an air base on it? That they are letting North Korea have too much leash to distract and preoccupy American policy makers? That they are threatening and trying to intimidate Taiwan into surrender? That they are trying to cower the new President Trump like they did that old shit stain Obama?

Every time some confrontation develops, you liberals immediately piss your pants on command like Pavlovs dog, but only conditioned to pee yourself instead of salivate.

The Chinese are not going to blow up all of China and irradiate their own children because an American president gave back tot hem what they would dish out to us.
so please regal us about your military service

putin-smirk.gif

Just a matter of time

We could become their lapdog or we couldn't who know? I think they don't want us to be their servants. I think nowadays they really need friends or allies more than servants :)

But China wants servants, so they can go and take Taiwan and no one will say or do anything, and they can take any Island they feel like taking because no one will do anything. History repeats itself, and this is heading only in one direction.

No frigidweirdo I don't think they will be able to take Taiwan. They know Taiwan has a military treaty with the United States.
If they attack Taiwan they will be in war with USA ;)

Taiwan Relations Act - Wikipedia
United States will stand by Taiwan. China better prepare to be challenged on the world stage. In United States we have a younger generation that needs to be toughened up. They are weak.

Why are you obsessed with war? Is it because you're the archetypal bully who only feels good when repressing others?
Or maybe the Chicoms have been engaging in belligerent behavior the past decade building artificial islands int he middle of the South China Sea so that they could claim vast areas of ocean from their neighbors and build an air base on it? That they are letting North Korea have too much leash to distract and preoccupy American policy makers? That they are threatening and trying to intimidate Taiwan into surrender? That they are trying to cower the new President Trump like they did that old shit stain Obama?

Every time some confrontation develops, you liberals immediately piss your pants on command like Pavlovs dog, but only conditioned to pee yourself instead of salivate.

The Chinese are not going to blow up all of China and irradiate their own children because an American president gave back tot hem what they would dish out to us.

View attachment 102146
Sure I will. Served in US Army during Cold War and Marine infantryman in combat.

View attachment 102146
Regal us with your military service? Fighting a hostile penis slapping you in the face?

But China wants servants, so they can go and take Taiwan and no one will say or do anything, and they can take any Island they feel like taking because no one will do anything. History repeats itself, and this is heading only in one direction.
As long as emasculated liberal white males are in charge, sure.

Jimbo, I will have earned over 100K again this year. In spite of being 73, I am still getting job offers in my e-mail every day. I can pick up over 100 lbs, and put it wherever I have to. For fun, I walk up mountains, and hunt rock. How you doing, buddyboy? LOL

No frigidweirdo I don't think they will be able to take Taiwan. They know Taiwan has a military treaty with the United States.

Sure, that's the thing, if the US provokes them then they'll go in. If they get a president they know won't back up the Taiwanese, then they might also go. If they feel they're powerful enough, and feel no one will step in and risk such a war too, they'll go. It'll happen. Within 20 years China will be spending the same as the US is on their military, at that point China is a massive risk.

Sure, that's the thing, if the US provokes them then they'll go in. If they get a president they know won't back up the Taiwanese, then they might also go. If they feel they're powerful enough, and feel no one will step in and risk such a war too, they'll go. It'll happen. Within 20 years China will be spending the same as the US is on their military, at that point China is a massive risk.
Maybe Taiwan should have some nuclear weapons.
Not for using N bombs of course. Just as a nuclear deterrent to prevent a potential future Chinese attack :eusa_think:
You know if you have nuclear weapons nobody hurts you. It's sad to say but this is world we're living in :(

Forum List

Back