China Expands Defense Budget 12%

No. Many democrats voted for the Patriot Act, and voted to renew it again and again. Your mindless, idiotic partisanship is a complete fabrication. Try being a real person once in a while.
I've already admitted many times that the dems [sic] were chumped [sic] by Shrubs lies.

And when they voted to renew it again and again and again? Clown. There were no "lies;" those representatives voted in what they felt were the best interests of the country. It's telling that you can't even discuss it using President Bush's real name. You're like some ignorant, dimwitted child.
I knew you weren't man enough.

I've already admitted many times that the dems [sic] were chumped [sic] by Shrubs lies.

And when they voted to renew it again and again and again? Clown. There were no "lies;" those representatives voted in what they felt were the best interests of the country. It's telling that you can't even discuss it using President Bush's real name. You're like some ignorant, dimwitted child.
I knew you weren't man enough.

Oh yeah, not agreeing with a mindless hack like you is not being "man enough." You're a fucking joke, drone.

If we don't spend 20x what the next 50 countries combined spend on defense, someone else will get the freakin sharks with laser beams attached to their heads before us..

Forum List

Back