China Has No Problem With Prison Overcrowding

China doesn't have a problem with prison overcrowding because crime isn't a major problem, unlike the US.

They have a tendency of trying to deal with problems.

They don't screw around with corruption and greed that kills their people.

If we are not supposed to incarcerate so many in our country, maybe people should stop committing crimes.

China doesn't have a problem with prison overcrowding because crime isn't a major problem, unlike the US.

Executing lots of people is certainly one way of dealing with problems.

The US does that too, and they still have the largest Prison Population per capita in the world.

No one knows how many people China execute, however it probably wouldn't dent the US prison population by much. Also, China will execute white collar workers for things that wouldn't even be a crime in the US.

2.2 million people, take about a thousand or two, you've still got one of the highest per capita prison populations.

The US does that too, and they still have the largest Prison Population per capita in the world.

No one knows how many people China execute, however it probably wouldn't dent the US prison population by much. Also, China will execute white collar workers for things that wouldn't even be a crime in the US.

2.2 million people, take about a thousand or two, you've still got one of the highest per capita prison populations.
Perhaps you just didn't understand the video.

Perhaps you just didn't understand the video.

Am I supposed to understand the video, or the point YOU are making?

Also, I understand the video, I just watched it, nothing there is new for me.

However what you don't seem to realize is, yes, the Chinese govt does all this stuff, however less people die in China every year from being killed than in the US. Oh, yeah, 9,000 people in the US get killed with guns every year, 3,000 or however many you want to believe get killed by the govt in China.

Hmmmmm....

Forum List

Back