China is about to declare war on the USA. Should the USA fold? (Poll)

Should Nancy Pelosi visit Taiwan?

• Yes

Votes: 30 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
We can certainly tell how far advanced Russia's military technology is by the way they immediately took control of the skies over Ukraine, and their army overran Ukraine in a matter of hours!!!

FAIL!!

Try again there Ivan!

Oh, okay. So, then, the carrier's electronics were not shut down? I'm just pulling that out of my butt? Is the Pentagon lying to us?

Turn your television off. It's rotting your brain.

So far as the Ukraine goes, ask yourself where all of your purchasing power has disappeared to while your government spends billions to keep it going. Biden is looking for an excuse to pawn off the consequences of his administration's assault on American prosperity and Putin is happy to oblige him, for his own nation's economic benefit. You clearly do not understand the nature of warfare. The longer it goes on, the worse off the prosperity of our own nation becomes.

Last edited:
Oh, okay. So, then, the carrier's electronics were not shut down? I'm just pulling that out of my butt? Is the Pentagon lying to us?

Turn your television off. It's rotting your brain.

So far as the Ukrain goes, ask yourself where all of your purchasing power has disappeared to while your government spends billions to keep it going. Biden is looking for an excuse to pawn off the consequences of his administration's assault on American prosperity and Putin is happy to oblige him, for his own nation's economic benefit. You clearly do not understand the nature of warfare. The longer it goes on, the worse off the prosperity of our own nation becomes.

No, You're pulling it out of Putin's butt, eating it, then pulling it out of your own butt.

Did you notice the source for the story about Russia's magic weapon:

Source: TASS; Navy.mil.

Any 'short term' conflict with China, that did not escalate into a nuclear war, would result in all of China's east coast cities being turned to rubble - and China knows it.
Are you sure you want to envision a conventional war where only China is subjected to carnage?

No, You're pulling it out of Putin's butt, eating it, then pulling it out of your own butt.

Did you notice the source for the story about Russia's magic weapon:

Source: TASS; Navy.mil.
BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi has said Medicare for All is a dead policy and she won't support it.

When pressed, Pelosi clarified that the American people won't need healthcare once she is done sparking a two-front nuclear war with Russia and China.

Forum List

Back