China Loses More From This Trade War

Notice how China isnt raising the stakes? Why is that? Dont you want the US and its employees to win?
I'm an American so of course I want the US to win, I'm just worried we won't. Seems China has done a tit for tat so far but they have been measured. If they started selling the US Treasury Bonds they hold we might be in serious trouble.
so you want the same old same old correct? you want jobs to go to china and more unemployment for your fellow americans. sad.

More of the Trump nonsense. Interesting you don't trust government on anything else but you like big government managing our economy. Trump is taxing Americans to appeal to his base. This is nothing but Trump playing politics.
You do realize that legislation had to be passed to allow international trade and business visas.

Notice how China isnt raising the stakes? Why is that? Dont you want the US and its employees to win?
I'm an American so of course I want the US to win, I'm just worried we won't. Seems China has done a tit for tat so far but they have been measured. If they started selling the US Treasury Bonds they hold we might be in serious trouble.
so you want the same old same old correct? you want jobs to go to china and more unemployment for your fellow americans. sad.

More of the Trump nonsense. Interesting you don't trust government on anything else but you like big government managing our economy. Trump is taxing Americans to appeal to his base. This is nothing but Trump playing politics.
Oh fk no! I’d prefer they stay far away from job creators! Product movement requires customs, so no way to get around that! I’m done with China stealing our jobs! So if tariffs get back US jobs I’m all for. You must not

Oh fk no! I’d prefer they stay far away from job creators! Product movement requires customs, so no way to get around that! I’m done with China stealing our jobs! So if tariffs get back US jobs I’m all for. You must not

While I agree with the sentiment the way to bet is outsourcing to Africa and Asia will come next.

While I agree with the sentiment the way to bet is outsourcing to Africa and Asia will come next.
That’s what happened back in early 2k

Beijing has been enjoying the benefits of free trade with the West and the domestic political fruits of an increasingly anti-Western foreign policy. It’s time they were made to pick one.

China Loses More From This Trade War.

“It is vulnerable because it is a much poorer country with more fragile political institutions.”
It is also the worlds largest consumer market. No country will want to be excluded from it, not even the US. Short-term wins may turn out to be long-term losses as China adapts to a new relationship with the US.
And other than residents of Shanghai, how many Chinese can really afford most of our products?
More Cadillacs are sold in China than in the US.

Not for long....

Beijing has been enjoying the benefits of free trade with the West and the domestic political fruits of an increasingly anti-Western foreign policy. It’s time they were made to pick one.

“It is vulnerable because it is a much poorer country with more fragile political institutions.”
It is also the worlds largest consumer market. No country will want to be excluded from it, not even the US. Short-term wins may turn out to be long-term losses as China adapts to a new relationship with the US.
And other than residents of Shanghai, how many Chinese can really afford most of our products?
More Cadillacs are sold in China than in the US.
we've gone all in on SUV's, you should look it up.

China is 1% super rich and the rest dirt poor.
Without the US buying the cheap shit products of China, there is no economy of China?
China is a society of worker bees trying to survive and the elite at the top. No middle like here.
There is no middle here either.

Really? What do you consider yourself?

Without the US buying the cheap shit products of China, there is no economy of China?
China is a society of worker bees trying to survive and the elite at the top. No middle like here.
I'm sorry, but dude, that is definitely a parroted post. just saying. for you to think that there are no middle class folks in the US is simply leftist fakery, which you just parroted.

I'm sorry, but dude, that is definitely a parroted post. just saying. for you to think that there are no middle class folks in the US is simply leftist fakery, which you just parroted.
He lives in his moms basement at 42 and his life long ambition is to change his Toyota tailgate to read Toy.

China is busy building bridges to/with other country's, some times not nicely, but building. while we are cutting ties with other nations we have called friends. cant see the up side to starting fights with every one. don't think we can stand alone & build a better nation.

China is busy building bridges to/with other country's, some times not nicely, but building. while we are cutting ties with other nations we have called friends. cant see the up side to starting fights with every one. don't think we can stand alone & build a better nation.

And you dont think those allies wont come a begging if they need our help?

And you dont think those allies wont come a begging if they need our help?

need our help for what?

China is building artificial islands and claiming that other countries are now part of China.

China is building artificial islands and claiming that other countries are now part of China.

and building railroads in Brazil to bring all the grain producing regions crops to one port to be shipped to China, they are replacing their need for our Ag products. Ag products are our biggest export by far and China is our largest customer.

While our elected representatives are throwing shit at each other in this country like a bunch of monkeys at the zoo...wonder how that will work out for us

While our elected representatives are throwing shit at each other in this country like a bunch of monkeys at the zoo...wonder how that will work out for us
Politicians are not bred to do anything positive for their constituents.
That’s why I’m happy our president isn’t a politician.

That’s why I’m happy our president isn’t a politician.

I laugh every time I see that in writing.
We will now engage in the immature ad hominem game of Smileys.

you are welcome to do whatever makes you happy. I just find that statement funny as hell.
I know...because you are so superior to everyone.
We all now to your superior superiorness.

Forum List

Back