China Makes MASSIVE Move Against North Korea After Meeting with Trump

Hey, just a question-----------> Now that Syria and Russia has shown everyone how much clout any deal made by BHO carries with them, how do you feel about that wonderful deal BHO made with Iran!

Do we remember how the left always screamed how BHO was left the economic mess by the BOOOOOOSSSSSH administration? Well, who left this mess for Trump on Syria, the NK, and Libya? And, and, and, left him a tremendously depleted military to boot to handle the situation!
It seems like it was only yesterday Trump and all you Chumps were on your knees fellating Putin.

And when I asked the tard herd to explain their hot steaming love for Putin while simultaneously shitting their pants over Putin's puppet Iran, all I got was blank stares.

I just love inducing cognitive dissonance in the tard herd. :lol:

It's about time you all finally caught up to the facts I have been telling you all along about Putin. It's about time Trump did, too. That morbidly obese dumb fuck has had a schoolgirl crush on Putin for YEARS.

"China has cut off North Korea’s shipments of coal due to last week’s missile test.

They have made up the shortfall by importing more coal from the United States.

The crippling economic blow to is intended to send a punishing message to North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un in response to his belligerent actions.

And this after just ONE meeting with President Donald J. Trump.

Obama could not have accomplished this in 8 years.

From The Washington Examiner:

The news comes just days after President Trump met with Chinese President Xi Jinping at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, where the administration said North Korea’s missile tests would be a top priority in the talks.
Reuters first reported Tuesday that China’s customs department ordered all companies that receive imports from North Korea to immediately return all coal cargoes, according to three trading sources who saw the order. The order was sent by the Chinese government on April 7, soon after Trump and Xi concluded their discussions."

Um...Hey, dummy: China Imposes Punishment on North Korea

Note the date.
April 7th, right after their meeting. Why?

Note the date of the topic I started, dummy.

February 18.

And you tards are just now hearing about it? And you think it had something to do with Trump's meeting with Xi? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Hmmm. Donald Trump took a dump, and the sun rose this morning! HE IS AMAZING!

China has always done things to NK to put a stop to their actions.
Exactly. Nothing to do with Trump, contrary to the bullshit lie in the OP which the rubes swallowed without a thought. Sad.
well we will see correct? I still ask, did China start buying coal from the US back last year?

Hey, just a question-----------> Now that Syria and Russia has shown everyone how much clout any deal made by BHO carries with them, how do you feel about that wonderful deal BHO made with Iran!

Do we remember how the left always screamed how BHO was left the economic mess by the BOOOOOOSSSSSH administration? Well, who left this mess for Trump on Syria, the NK, and Libya? And, and, and, left him a tremendously depleted military to boot to handle the situation!
It seems like it was only yesterday Trump and all you Chumps were on your knees fellating Putin.

And when I asked the tard herd to explain their hot steaming love for Putin while simultaneously shitting their pants over Putin's puppet Iran, all I got was blank stares.

It's about time you all finally caught up.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

As for Libya, Trump was screaming for Obama to intervene there. He later tried to deny it, but then had to admit his denial was a lie.

Trump was all for our involvement in Libya. Just like he was all for invading Iraq.

And Trump demanded that Obama not bomb Syria. He said Obama should get Congressional approval to bomb Syria, knowing the GOP would NEVER allow it.

Trump is just one giant lying sack of hypocritical shit.

February 18: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/world/asia/north-korea-china-coal-imports-suspended.html

I guess the right wing echo chamber is a little slow on the uptake. And they think Trump's meeting with Xi last week had some sort of time machine effect. :lol:

Even worse for the Chumps, China began a coal boycott a year ago, while He Who Shall Never Be Given Credit For Anything was still President:

In April, China announced that it would ban coal imports from North Korea as part of the United Nations’ efforts to squeeze the country’s ability to raise funds for its nuclear and missile programs. But it allowed exemptions for coal imports for “livelihood” reasons, and deliveries continued.
well I guess it would be more impacting if they had turned ships around like this incident. Got news articles to that from back then?

Here you go, dipshit: China coal imports from North Korea dip 35 percent as sanctions bite

Note the date.

China's Ministry of Commerce announced at the beginning of April that it would ban North Korean coal imports to comply with new United Nations sanctions on the country, though it made exceptions for deliveries intended for "the people's wellbeing" as well as coal originating from third countries like Mongolia.

I don't recall any of you hooting and hollering and giving credit to Obama. Hmmmm...

As for Libya, Trump was screaming for Obama to intervene there. He later tried to deny it, but then had to admit his denial was a lie.

Trump was all for our involvement in Libya. Just like he was all for invading Iraq.

And Trump demanded that Obama not bomb Syria. He said Obama should get Congressional approval to bomb Syria, knowing the GOP would NEVER allow it.

well shit, why don't you tell us how you really feel about trump. doesn't change my view at all. I see you merely as a weak person.

February 18: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/world/asia/north-korea-china-coal-imports-suspended.html

I guess the right wing echo chamber is a little slow on the uptake. And they think Trump's meeting with Xi last week had some sort of time machine effect. :lol:

Even worse for the Chumps, China began a coal boycott a year ago, while He Who Shall Never Be Given Credit For Anything was still President:

In April, China announced that it would ban coal imports from North Korea as part of the United Nations’ efforts to squeeze the country’s ability to raise funds for its nuclear and missile programs. But it allowed exemptions for coal imports for “livelihood” reasons, and deliveries continued.
well I guess it would be more impacting if they had turned ships around like this incident. Got news articles to that from back then?

Here you go, dipshit: China coal imports from North Korea dip 35 percent as sanctions bite

Note the date.

China's Ministry of Commerce announced at the beginning of April that it would ban North Korean coal imports to comply with new United Nations sanctions on the country, though it made exceptions for deliveries intended for "the people's wellbeing" as well as coal originating from third countries like Mongolia.

I don't recall any of you hooting and hollering and giving credit to Obama. Hmmmm...
that says united nations, I said the US. got any of those?

It's about time you all finally caught up to the facts I have been telling you all along about Putin. It's about time Trump did, too. That morbidly obese dumb fuck has had a schoolgirl crush on Putin for YEARS.
Who here has been praising Putin? If anyone on the right has praised Pootin it's because their priorities are screwed up.

well shit, why don't you tell us how you really feel about trump. doesn't change my view at all. I see you merely as a weak person.
You are the dipshits who swallow whatever lies are fed to you by your propaganda outlets. It's obvious who the weakminded ones are around here.

Trump would not be President if there weren't so goddammed many of you retards.

Neither Clinton nor Trump would have been on the ballot.

Who here has been praising Putin?
Seriously? Where the hell have you been? :eek-52:

You are the dipshits who swallow whatever lies are fed to you by your propaganda outlets. It's obvious who the weakminded ones are around here.

Then, what's your beef? Really.

My beef is that my party has been hijacked by retards, psychopaths, bigots, liars, hypocrites, and Donald Trump.

They have utterly destroyed the Republican and conservative brands.

"China has cut off North Korea’s shipments of coal due to last week’s missile test.

The crippling economic blow to is intended to send a punishing message to North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un in response to his belligerent actions.

The news comes just days after President Trump met with Chinese President Xi Jinping at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, where the administration said North Korea’s missile tests would be a top priority in the talks.
Reuters first reported Tuesday that China’s customs department ordered all companies that receive imports from North Korea to immediately return all coal cargoes, according to three trading sources who saw the order. The order was sent by the Chinese government on April 7, soon after Trump and Xi concluded their discussions."

Note the date.

Ooops....They just aren't very good with checking dates. Spammers are also using November 2016 links to the FBI investigation into Trump and Russian ties as proof that the investigation is now over on a few other threads here, too (like one of mine).

Note the date.
April 7th, right after their meeting. Why?

The news item is from Feburary 18. Sorry, retard.

China suspends North Korean coal imports, striking at regime’s financial lifeline
By Simon Denyer February 18
China suspends North Korean coal imports, striking at regime’s financial lifeline

My beef is that my party has been hijacked by retards, psychopaths, bigots, liars, hypocrites, and Donald Trump.

Give'em some time, we're trying to fix the mess.

You are the dipshits who swallow whatever lies are fed to you by your propaganda outlets.
tell me where exactly we've rioted and marched and protested and inconvienced you all with our BLM behavior and such? what about following hollywood idiots? name one. just fking one. I'd just remind you that you are delusional. thanks.

Well duhh how else does one win? by having more voters than the other guy. fk dude, you're a genius you finally figured that out, eh?

Is there any right wing lie that you won't believe?

I wish my Republican brother and wife could see this. They're so distorted from reality that in a recent conversation when I quoted Ayn Rand tooth and nail about federal spending, they STILL argued with me. Dense.

Well duhh how else does one win? by having more voters than the other guy. fk dude, you're a genius you finally figured that out, eh?
Wow. You have no idea how stupid you just demonstrated yourself to be, do you.

Wow...

Just...wow...

Reuters first reported Tuesday that China’s customs department ordered all companies that receive imports from North Korea to immediately return all coal cargoes, according to three trading sources who saw the order. The order was sent by the Chinese government on April 7, soon after Trump and Xi concluded their discussions.

Go Trump!! :bowdown:

Forum List

Back