China seeks military base in south America

The conquest of Tibet

And Taiwan may be next

Over the past 4 centuries china has been too weak for foreign conquest

But thanks to globalist in the west china now has the power to bully other nations

They may. Or they may be as successful as we have been in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Yeah, but we’re the Good Guys.

China is evil (except for their cheap labor of course).
Conditions in china today are vastly different than even 5 years when trump called them out

Thanks to many factors china does not have masses of cheap labor anymore

Ask them if China is hostile and aggressive.

And would you care to invest in some real estate in Taiwan right now?

As much as in any country we set our sites on. Again, what wars has China started? Do I need to list the ones we have?

As much as in any country we set our sites on. Again, what wars has China started? Do I need to list the ones we have?
wars verses killing people are the real issue,, and china makes us look like boy scouts,, most of our wars were for good reasons that went bad,, china kills for fun,,

Yes, at ours. I believe you need to clean your own yard up before condemning the neighbors yard.
I believe you are only too happy to ignore every other yard, because there are no virtue points for you to find there.

It's going to be red dawn in America. Only replace Russians with the Chinese.

I believe you are only too happy to ignore every other yard, because there are no virtue points for you to find there.

You can think whatever you want. A country has no reason to listen to a country that does the very thing they are telling them not to do.

you gave your opinion about the USA so what about china??

theyve killed millions of their own just for power, and currently have more slaves than any other country in history,,

what say you??

I say the people should resist.

Forum List

Back