🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

China to Help Build Las Vegas-to-Los Angeles High-Speed Railway

This high speed railway will be an expensive boondoggle which will dump American dollars into Chinese hand. And the taxpayers will be expected to subsidize it. And no one is going to use it, because most people have cars in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, and it will never be cheaper than a tankful of gas to get a train ticket.

I agree. We taxpayers will end up building something so that folks in California can take a high speed train to Las Vegas. Infrastructure my ass.

AMTRAK has been losing money for years and yet we taxpayers are still funding that bottomless pit.

No one in the right mind will take Amtrak going to Las Vegas from Anaheim, Los Angeles or San Diego just to gamble. About 7 hours to 10 hours I think you can google. I'd rather drive during heavy traffic than take an Amtrak. Unless you want sight seeing only.
HSR ( high speed rail) I think will make money. It's just sad that Chinese will fund this project that will end up benefiting the profit. Remember they did their own study before getting involved.

Forum List

Back