China Will ATTACK Moscow ... if they fail in Ukraine

China just fucked Putin, and Xi is laughing his ass off. He's exchanging Chinese Yuan for the huge reserves of Russian gold.
THE commie hans did it so many times, Moscow attack us Europeans bu in the same time getting swallowed by China

Ignores today's announcement that Gazprom has signed a deal with Mongolia and China to provide China with natural gas.
great news, the hans never pay the full price for moscow oil- gas

If that were true, then the U.S. govt would surely know it. And they would be doing EVERYTHING they could to facilitate it.

dont ya think?
No, this is complete bullshit. A nuclear power doesn't do things to facilitate total war between two other nuclear powers. That's how global nuclear annihilation occurs and humanity is relegated to fallout shelters to escape nuclear winter and starvation.

No, bullshit, you don't know what will happen and neither does that jack off in that video.
The possibility that China goes to war with Russia is there but a few things must happen:

1. Pootin has to win Ukraine with very little casualties on his side.

2. Pootin would have to turn his eyes to the Central Asian States that were part of the former Soviet Union.

Now will any of this happen?

Very Unlikely seeing Pootin next goal is Poland if and I mean if he win the Ukraine war with limited amount of casualties on his side…

The possibility that China goes to war with Russia is there but a few things must happen:

1. Pootin has to win Ukraine with very little casualties on his side.

2. Pootin would have to turn his eyes to the Central Asian States that were part of the former Soviet Union.

Now will any of this happen?

Very Unlikely seeing Pootin next goal is Poland if and I mean if he win the Ukraine war with limited amount of casualties on his side…
I suppose it's possible, but realize this, every talking head and politician is talking about this, except Putin. I wonder is Putin will get a reward for ending covid?

I suppose it's possible, but realize this, every talking head and politician is talking about this, except Putin. I wonder is Putin will get a reward for ending covid?
Nah, it was Trump vaccine that ended Covid…

Anyhoo, many believe Pootin main goal is Poland and the Eastern Bloc countries that were Soviet Satellites and if so then China is needed as a trade partner and the time it will take Pootin to fight a war with NATO, E.U. and the U.S. and Canada will keep him from looking East.

I posted this idea was it a week or two ago on here about China is Russia biggest threat but only if Pootin goes after Asia-Minor states that Iran, Pakistan, India and China view as their own…

Much would have to happen in Pootin favor for us to get a Chinese-Russian end game scenario…

Nah, it was Trump vaccine that ended Covid…

Anyhoo, many believe Pootin main goal is Poland and the Eastern Bloc countries that were Soviet Satellites and if so then China is needed as a trade partner and the time it will take Pootin to fight a war with NATO, E.U. and the U.S. and Canada will keep him from looking East.

I posted this idea was it a week or two ago on here about China is Russia biggest threat but only if Pootin goes after Asia-Minor states that Iran, Pakistan, India and China view as their own…

Much would have to happen in Pootin favor for us to get a Chinese-Russian end game scenario…

What I meant was that since all this is going on no one mentions covid.

China Will ATTACK Moscow ... if they fail in Ukraine​

Absolutely incredible insight. I agree with this assessment 100%

It would certainly be the smart move for President Xi to do exactly that- if the Russian Federation were to be on the precipice of failing.

The alternative, having the huge territory and incredible human capital of Russia to fall into the hands of the West would be catastrophic to Red China's interests.

Forum List

Back