China's Plan Red

Skull

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2016
California
Chang's new book -- plan to destroy America

https://humanixbooks.com/plan-red-china-s-plot-to-destroy-america.html

“THE EAST IS RISING AND THE WEST IS DECLINING” — Xi Jinping, 2020

Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Chinese Communist Party, chairman of the Central Military Commission and the president of the People's Republic of China, wants to shape the world in China’s image, and in his conception of the world there is no place for the United States or even the current international order. Noted China expert Gordon G. Chang warns that Xi Jinping believes he must destroy America to accomplish his objectives. And that Xi already has a plan to do it! Xi reveres Mao and is marching China back to Maoism.

Last edited:
The CCP is America’s primary threat.

Eric_Swalwell_Bang_Bang_With_Fang_Fang_Love_You_Long_Time.jpg

I'm trying to remember when the right wasn't using hysterical stories about China to terrify their spine-lacking authoritarian lackeys into diaper-soiling obedience. It's been going on for decades.

As you can see here, the tactic works very well.

The irony, of course, is that it's the right that rakes in the Chinabucks and spreads the Chinese propaganda.

Eric_Swalwell_Bang_Bang_With_Fang_Fang_Love_You_Long_Time.jpg

Chinese nuclear attack submarine sank during construction, US says​

China's economy is confronting a crisis unlike any it has experienced since it opened its economy to the world more than four decades ago. The post-Covid rebound that was supposed to bring the economy roaring back to life was more like a whimper.Sep 3, 2024

Why It's So Hard for China to Fix Its Ailing Economy​

I'm trying to remember when the right wasn't using hysterical stories about China to terrify their spine-lacking authoritarian lackeys into diaper-soiling obedience. It's been going on for decades.

The irony, of course, is that it's the right that rakes in the Chinabucks and spreads the Chinese propaganda.

Chang's new book -- plan to destroy America

https://humanixbooks.com/plan-red-china-s-plot-to-destroy-america.html

“THE EAST IS RISING AND THE WEST IS DECLINING” — Xi Jinping, 2020

Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Chinese Communist Party, chairman of the Central Military Commission and the president of the People's Republic of China, wants to shape the world in China’s image, and in his conception of the world there is no place for the United States or even the current international order. Noted China expert Gordon G. Chang warns that Xi Jinping believes he must destroy America to accomplish his objectives. And that Xi already has a plan to do it! Xi reveres Mao and is marching China back to Maoism.

This is the same guy that said China would collapse by 2011.

But sure, I am sure he will get it right this time! :itsok:

Indeed they are, but only on the economic front.

And they are that because while we were spending trillions in wars in the middle east they were spending billions in countries all around the world ensuring a customer base for the future.

And they are that because while we were spending trillions in wars in the middle east they were spending billions in countries all around the world ensuring a customer base for the future.
No, they have been buying politicians. Especially ours.

Since you are the one kissing Xi Jin Ping’s ass, aren’t you the authoritarian lackey?

Here’s some facts for you to ignore:

Chinese genocide of Uyghurs in Xinjiang continues

Do you support U.S. involvement in the Ukraine War?

Last edited:
Walz will submit to the CCP even as he fuels endless wars which don’t serve American interests.

I agree the U.S. wastes huge sums of $ on unnecessary wars.

But China is becoming an economic AND military threat.

I agree the U.S. wastes huge sums of $ on unnecessary wars.

But China is becoming an economic AND military threat.

At the risk of you calling me names...the US spends 3.4% of our GDP on our military and China spends 1.7%. Yet we freak out they are spending too much.

Let me ask you this, is China building up their military as an attack on the US or as a defense from the US?

At the risk of you calling me names...the US spends 3.4% of our GDP on our military and China spends 1.7%. Yet we freak out they are spending too much.

Let me ask you this, is China building up their military as an attack on the US or as a defense from the US?
Follow the link in post #14 and you’ll discover your statistics are bogus.

Don’t underestimate Xi Jin Ping’s ambition.

betl%26road_0.png

Follow the link in post #14 and you’ll discover your statistics are bogus.

Don’t underestimate Xi Jin Ping’s ambition.

betl%26road_0.png

Your cool graphic does not have shit to do with the Chinese military. But what it does show is why China does not want a war, it would undo much of the economic building blocks they have been working on.

It also shows why China is kicking our ass economically. They were doing all that while we were wasting money in the Middle East, and we are still doing it.

China is gaining influence in our side of the world due to their investments in other countries. That and many self inflicted wounds by the US. There are few countries in the with more strategic importance than Panama. China has been working new trade deals with them, they operate the ports on both sides of the canal. While they were doing this the US went 4 years without an ambassador to Panama, spanning both the Trump and Biden admins. And then we whine that China is gaining too much influence.

Your cool graphic does not have shit to do with the Chinese military. But what it does show is why China does not want a war, it would undo much of the economic building blocks they have been working on.

It also shows why China is kicking our ass economically. They were doing all that while we were wasting money in the Middle East, and we are still doing it.

China is gaining influence in our side of the world due to their investments in other countries. That and many self inflicted wounds by the US. There are few countries in the with more strategic importance than Panama. China has been working new trade deals with them, they operate the ports on both sides of the canal. While they were doing this the US went 4 years without an ambassador to Panama, spanning both the Trump and Biden admins. And then we whine that China is gaining too much influence.
You are underestimating the growth of China’s military.

Last edited:
You are underestimating the growth of China’s military.

I understand the growth of their military. The question still stands, are they doing it to threaten the US or to defend against the US?

The US has troops stationed in Taiwan.

But the US freaks out when China puts a listening post in Cuba. Could we be any more hypocritical?

The US Marines are getting back to the basics of island hopping from WW2 to prepare for China.

The US has 60,000 or so troops in Japan and another 25k in South Korea.

How would the US feel if China had that many troops close to our mainland?

Forum List

Back