Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

Citibank (China) - Wikipedia

Citibank has a presence along the North-East and South-East of China, with a total of 47 consumer bank outlets in the 13 cities of:[6]

Bank of America Locations, Addresses & Phone Numbers

Find specific contact information, such as addresses and phone numbers, for worldwide Bank of America office locations.
business.bofa.com
business.bofa.com

Beijing, China | Bank of America, N.A. Beijing Branch
Unit 04-21, 35F China World Tower A
No.1 Jianguomenwai Avenue
Chaoyang District
Beijing, 100004
Tel: +86.10.5835.8888

Beijing, China | Merrill Lynch International Inc Beijing Representative Office
Unit 01-03, 35F China World Tower A
No.1 Jianguomenwai Avenue
Chaoyang District
Beijing, 100004
Tel: +86.10.5878.0200

Guangzhou, China
Unit 01-A, 4/F
Guangzhou International Finance Center
No.5, Zhujiang Xi Rd, ZhuJiang New Town
Guangzhou, 510623
Tel: +86.20.8116.2222

Shanghai, China | Bank of America, National Association Shanghai Branch
Units 4901&15-16, 53rd and 55th Floor,
International Finance Center, Tower 2
8 Century Avenue, Pudong New District
Shanghai, 200120
Tel: +86.21.6160.8888

Shanghai, China | Merrill Lynch International, LLC Shanghai Representative Office
Units 4902-03, 49th Floor,
International Finance Center, Tower 2
8 Century Avenue, Pudong New District
Shanghai, 200120
Tel: +86.21.2036.7888

A great many people do business in China. And they put their money in American banks which have branches in China.

The Trumps do it. They did it while Trump was president.

Hunter Biden did it with an energy company in 2017. His father was not even in office.

A lot of people do it.

This is all one giant nothing burger.
and there is nothing wrong with people doing business in or with China....we are just curious what the Xiden family was doing.....for example, why was Joey Xiden's daugher in law, that's a guidance counsoler in Delaware, getting paid from the Chinese? For what?

Why do you continue to parrot this lie? Where is your evidence?

Good luck with that, moron!
Read the article you fucking illiterate retard. You won’t because you’re a retarded coward who refuses to address the fact that bank records show you to be a total idiot. I’m not on the committee dumbfuck, why would I have their information? Then again, you don’t know the difference between having legitimate businesses like Trump and just being corrupt like Xiden.

No, i have people that arent unhinged claiming to have bank records. Thats a very specific thing. If those records dont exist, then they have no leads and their investigation will go nowhere. These people are not going to throw their career away for an investigation that goes nowhere.

Theses arent nebulous accusations about Russia collusion. They have names and dates about money transfers. This evidence is officially submitted to Congress. There is no lying about it. For you to even entertain that as a reasonable possibility means you are being intellectually dishonest.
the Department of Justice has been looking into these things for five years and there's nothing illegal about it. Hunter is a international business lawyer end of story.... Your lying propaganda machine is so powerful and full of it that Hunter had to actually get out of any real business while his father's president. Meanwhile the trump children get away with murder and corporate not democratic media doesn't give a damn.....

and there is nothing wrong with people doing business in or with China....we are just curious what the Xiden family was doing.....for example, why was Joey Xiden's daugher in law, that's a guidance counsoler in Delaware, getting paid from the Chinese? For what?
The Chinese didn't pay her. Hunter did. What's wrong with Hunter giving his girlfriend $35,000?

Sounds like a nice gesture to me.

Read the article you fucking illiterate retard. You won’t because you’re a retarded coward who refuses to address the fact that bank records show you to be a total idiot. I’m not on the committee dumbfuck, why would I have their information? Then again, you don’t know the difference between having legitimate businesses like Trump and just being corrupt like Xiden.
Wow. You are really triggered, kid!

There is nothing in any article anywhere that Joe Biden received money from the CCP. This is a hallucination inside your pointy head.

It is wishful thinking which has manifested into a belief it is true.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You are bordering on mental illness, son.

The Chinese didn't pay her. Hunter did. What's wrong with Hunter giving his girlfriend $35,000?

Sounds like a nice gesture to me.
um not according to the bank records detailed in the House memo

thanks for reminding us how Hunter was banging his dead brother's widow...geez, the morality of this family....if you can't be loyal to one family members, how can we expect them to be loyal to our country? Sick stuff

Sure. As long as it's legal.

Any other president get paid money or have bank accounts in China?

What happened to them?
I'm sure a number of them have. But it's taken a long time for the truth to come out and the public to catch on. These people get more and more confident but make dumber and dumber mistakes with each passing year.......hence the braindead vegetable we have in office now.

um not according to the bank records detailed in the House memo

thanks for reminding us how Hunter was banging his dead brother's widow...geez, the morality of this family....if you can't be loyal to one family members, how can we expect them to be loyal to our country? Sick stuff

These records prove the Biden family used at least three family members—Hallie Biden, James Biden, and Hunter Biden—and various companies to receive the lucrative payments from Robinson Walker, LLC, including Owasco PC, JBBSR INC, and RSTP II, LLC.

Hallie Biden a received a $25,000 distribution from Walker, then a $10,000 distribution.

State Energy HK Limited is a Hong Kong energy company which paid Walker. No one has yet to prove any of the business conducted with the energy company was illegitimate.

What laws were broken?

None.

This is all one giant nothing burger.

No retard. They have the bank records. They aren’t going to jeopardize an entire investigation by showing everything prior to the conclusion. But you’re too stupid to realize that. And you never question your Dim masters. They say it’s a lie and you dutifully repeat it.

Yes, that is what they told you. And you will never question your party masters.

What a good little drone you are

Yes, that is what they told you. And you will never question your party masters.

What a good little drone you are
What a pathetic whiner you are you lying lefturd. Poor baby, your boy and his family caught getting money from the CCP and you immediately go into defense mode for them. What a good little sheep you are.

Wow. You are really triggered, kid!

There is nothing in any article anywhere that Joe Biden received money from the CCP. This is a hallucination inside your pointy head.

It is wishful thinking which has manifested into a belief it is true.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You are bordering on mental illness, son.
Your ARE mentally ill you illiterate clod. You and Gator are triggered because your boy has been caught taking money from a foreign enemy. Per bank records and financial transactions flagged as suspicious. You TDS manifests in your “I don’t care about Biden’s corruption, I just want to cry about Trump” tantrum. Continue being an ignorant, arrogant, uneducated, uninformed POS.

What a pathetic whiner you are you lying lefturd. Poor baby, your boy and his family caught getting money from the CCP and you immediately go into defense mode for them. What a good little sheep you are.

Wow, I really triggered you.

I am in the "wait and see" mode.

You are in the dancing a victory dance mode.

If they lied to you again, I will enjoy the shit out of laughing my ass off at you.

They got caught doing something legal?

Lol.

Forum List

Back