Chinese Virus Weakening the World Over

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I spoke to my doctor and friend today. We discussed the pandemic and she pointed out the virus had to weaken to survive. Killing hosts is not advantageous for parasites. The Chinese virus will be with us for some time but will turn into something like influenza for which vaccines will be developed. And although millions have died the world over, the worst is also over.

Some will catch it and a very few will die as it weakens, but that is part-and-parcel of life itself. It is not Armageddon folks.

Economically it will be a disaster many insurance companies do not want to pay for the financial damages of the companies many have lost everything.
And a lot of people will die or have sequelae of the virus too, this virus is a big shit

Trump has responded like a petulant child to China’s booming tech presence, from slapping tariffs on Chinese products to banning TikTok

President Trump and the Americans - 1
China Virus - 0

This is what we are looking at... things just seem to work this way lately.

Show me 20.000 kids(16-30) who can build a simple house from the ground up
You cant. When I was a kid, most could...with a lil help from pops or gramps. The US is a dumbassocracy today. most of those assholes cant even change brake pucks on a disk break caliper...if they could figure out how to jack the car up and take the wheel off. They'd have to inquire on Farcebook and borrow the money from granny to get the tools. They WOULD know how to get the 20 % coupon from Harbor Freight.
They'd need mental help after the "crisis".
OK. They have a "safe space at skeuell" now.

Don't tell China and the dems or they will come up with a more powerful virus...maybe they will name it after Pelosi.....

Show me 20.000 kids(16-30) who can build a simple house from the ground up
You cant. When I was a kid, most could...with a lil help from pops or gramps. The US is a dumbassocracy today. most of those assholes cant even change brake pucks on a disk break caliper...if they could figure out how to jack the car up and take the wheel off. They'd have to inquire on Farcebook and borrow the money from granny to get the tools. They WOULD know how to get the 20 % coupon from Harbor Freight.
They'd need mental help after the "crisis".
OK. They have a "safe space at skeuell" now.

That's great to hear!

g2krcZY.gif

The virus is indeed winning. All the businesses that have voluntarily closed around here is unreal.
Businesses are closed because Democrats decided that pot and liquor stores are more important than churches, gyms, and going to work and earning an honest living. Instead they encouraged millions to hit the streets and riot, loot and murder. And then the idiots scratched their heads and pretended to be surprised "gee...why is there such a surge in cases in people 30 and under?! Close it all down!"

I spoke to my doctor and friend today. We discussed the pandemic and she pointed out the virus had to weaken to survive. Killing hosts is not advantageous for parasites. The Chinese virus will be with us for some time but will turn into something like influenza for which vaccines will be developed. And although millions have died the world over, the worst is also over.

Some will catch it and a very few will die as it weakens, but that is part-and-parcel of life itself. It is not Armageddon folks.
I disagree.

Leftism is a virus but it only seems to get worse.

Forum List

Back