Chipotle may hike prices

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Well, we've got one company stepping up to the plate (so to speak) as a result of a new tariff on Mexico. As a result a burrito may go up in price 5 cents, currently $8.95. A whole 5 cents, what is this world coming to. Guessing Hillary will be making a statement soon, after all she does eat at Chipotle. I wonder if prices went up when so many of their customers were getting sick a few years back.

Chipotle says it will hike the cost of burritos if Trump slaps tariffs on Mexico

More than 350 people report getting sick from Chipotle: Officials

Those nickels add up to a pretty hefty tax hike. Amazing how historically tax averse republicans are turning back-flips about this. Oh well, at least they are paying for a little of Trump's giant cash bonanza for his rich friends.

If they just did it, without making a big deal out of it... like they are... nobody, not a single person, would give two shits that prices went up.

Fuck Chipolte.
They were food poisoning people last year or so, and the tariff is not in effect yet!

Those nickels add up to a pretty hefty tax hike. Amazing how historically tax averse republicans are turning back-flips about this. Oh well, at least they are paying for a little of Trump's giant cash bonanza for his rich friends.

Yea, really don't see anyone doing any backflips. But you go ahead and exaggerate as much as you'd like, we're use to it.

Quite possibly as bad as mcdees

There’s no comparison. Chipotle is good, highly nutritious food. McDonald’s is junk food.

It sure is, it's just the e. coli ya gotta watch out for.

I’ve heard that they had a problem with that awhile back. I thought they corrected the problem

Pretty sure I don't want to be one of the test dummies.

There was never any problem with them in NY or NJ, and I like the food and it is high in protein

There’s no comparison. Chipotle is good, highly nutritious food. McDonald’s is junk food.

I ate a Chipotle once. About 15 years ago in San Diego. It wasn't bad. I prefer Moe's.

Not sure we have a Moe's out here in LA-LA land.

You don't. I hadn't heard about it until I moved to South Carolina. When I lived in California, Thousand Oaks to be exact, there was a local Mexican restaurant that couldn't be beaten... the only reason I ever had to hit a Chipotle or a Taco Bell was for a munchie run or a quick bite before a long drive...

Yea, really don't see anyone doing any backflips. But you go ahead and exaggerate as much as you'd like, we're use to it.
I think it's just odd that these reckless trade decisions are met with something resembling joy by the same people who would have formally had a hissy-fit about anything that might mess with "free trade".

I ate a Chipotle once. About 15 years ago in San Diego. It wasn't bad. I prefer Moe's.

Not sure we have a Moe's out here in LA-LA land.

You don't. I hadn't heard about it until I moved to South Carolina. When I lived in California, Thousand Oaks to be exact, there was a local Mexican restaurant that couldn't be beaten... the only reason I ever had to hit a Chipotle or a Taco Bell was for a munchie run or a quick bite before a long drive...

Yep...
Find ya a good hole in the wall family owned mexican joint and stay away from the chain places.

I think it's just odd that these reckless trade decisions are met with something resembling joy by the same people who would have formally had a hissy-fit about anything that might mess with "free trade".

Get up to snuff!
'Free Trade' was/is a misnomer.

Forum List

Back