Choices Have Consequences

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
9C2FF9BA-EA3C-4A86-8757-F230C54B5845.jpeg

Yup. A young man who I was tutoring in geology for his college class was clearly not happy in academia so I suggested he try a trade school. He enrolled in a linemans school and had a job before he graduated. He paid 17k for the school, and had that paid off in 6 months.

He just got a job in California which will pay him well over 100k per year. He's set, and he loves his job.

Remember elections have consequences.

And you signs, a man holds up a sign and he is 1% and a woman holds up a sign 99%.

Well its about time women make equal pay.

She needed to make a better choice. There are plenty of opportunities for women in the trades. They make just as much as the guys do. But, it's WORK.

Sometimes hard work. These little snowflakes want to get paid for just showing up.

That doesn't work in the real world.

Yup. A young man who I was tutoring in geology for his college class was clearly not happy in academia so I suggested he try a trade school. He enrolled in a linemans school and had a job before he graduated. He paid 17k for the school, and had that paid off in 6 months.

He just got a job in California which will pay him well over 100k per year. He's set, and he loves his job.

:thankusmile:

And you signs, a man holds up a sign and he is 1% and a woman holds up a sign 99%.

YO...........STFU and go get me another stick of 3 inch rigid conduit.................what you can't pick it up........

How the hell did I get this dang helper..............damn....yes the drill spins clockwise when drilling and why it has taken you an hour to drill the dang hole.

YO...........STFU and go get me another stick of 3 inch rigid conduit.................what you can't pick it up........

How the hell did I get this dang helper..............damn....yes the drill spins clockwise when drilling and why it has taken you an hour to drill the dang hole.

What did you say?

What did you say?

If you don't understand, then shut up and go make sandwiches.

What did you say?

You trampers can't type a complete sentence. Your crazy as the tramp.

What did you say?

Lol....

What did you say?

Thanks for proving my point.

What did you say?

She could still be useful, if she would just shut up and make the sandwiches.

What did you say?

She could still be useful, if she would just shut up and make the sandwiches.

Maybe .........maybe we could make her a fire watch......if she has a nice ass and big tits............

eye candy.........doubt she knows about that too..........LMAO

White Collar vs Blue Collar mentality...

Many people have been told that you must have a PHD to succeed in life but when you look past those words and look at those that are the richest in the World most of them are just average people with little to no College...

Learning a trade is more important and I can tell you that you can make a shitload of cash as a plumber ( pun intended ) than being a civil servant, so the reality is learn a trade and build your own business...

Right now the trades are wide open again............Louisiana will pay you out the butt right after Delta gets done.................

Do the 12s.........save..........and live the dream.................IT MEANS WORK........

What did you say?

He said you would not be able to handle the same job that the young man with the sign was doing because you do not have the strength nor the mental capacity.

and

I agree because most like you would complain that you were never built to do those types of jobs but then want to be paid the same wage for standing around.

I pay the same wage no matter the person race or sex and I have had women work for me that did do a better job than the men but it is rare and unusual...

What did you say?

Neither can you, so pot meet kettle and both of you are black!

Forum List

Back