Chokehold MURDER

He was under arrest, he should have put his hands behind his back like he was asked.

He was under arrest, he should have put his hands behind his back like he was asked.
Exactly! Fight it in court, not on the street. It just gives them an excuse to kill you. If the arrest was not lawful, you can bring a civil suit against the city. THAT will cause the cops to lose their jobs faster than anything.

Too many T.V. cop shows. The legal definition of "homicide" isn't murder or even manslaughter, it's "death of a human".

And the guy was selling cigarettes to kids, what a lowlife

Exactly! Fight it in court, not on the street. It just gives them an excuse to kill you. If the arrest was not lawful, you can bring a civil suit against the city. THAT will cause the cops to lose their jobs faster than anything.

He was a repeat offender to boot. Hence his "You guys keep hassling me." Well gee buddy, repeat offender plus resisting arrest? Ya, you're gonna taste asphalt. No one but your family cares you died, you're a pos criminal.

He was a repeat offender to boot. Hence his "You guys keep hassling me." Well gee buddy, repeat offender plus resisting arrest? Ya, you're gonna taste asphalt. No one but your family cares you died, you're a pos criminal.

And because of what the cops did to him is why I turn the channel when the news reports one of them were shot. I have no interest

None of which by him required a forbidden choke hold by the police.

Let our police do their job without a bunch of ungrateful crybaby liberals and their lawyers making our society less safe.

Forum List

Back