Cholesteral drug reduces Covid

That's not what he says about them.
The point is that Biden takes credit for them and then lied about not having been vaccinated before he was inaugurated. Now he wants to force everybody with exception of illegal aliens to wear masks, social distance, take the shots...or cease to participate in society,

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

The point is that Biden takes credit for them and then lied about not having been vaccinated before he was inaugurated. Now he wants to force everybody with exception of illegal aliens to wear masks, social distance, take the shots...or cease to participate in society,

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Enter the former president.

"Joe Biden kept talking about how good of a job he's doing on the distribution of the Vaccine that was developed by Operation Warp Speed or, quite simply, the Trump Administration," the 45th president said in a statement released via his Save America PAC on Sunday. "He's not doing well at all. He's way behind schedule, and people are refusing to take the Vaccine because they don't trust his Administration, they don't trust the Election results, and they certainly don't trust the Fake News, which is refusing to tell the Truth."

Sounds very whiny from a small handed guy.

This has been watched for a while, and researchers have found that those with higher cholesterol and high blood pressure as a result as well, when prescribed any Statin to reduce their cholesterol level, they reduce their chances of getting really sick from covid by 40%.

It's not the drug itself that does it per say,

It's that these Statins reduce the cholesterol levels of those with high levels, and covid is spread in your body by attaching to cholesterol cells.... Less cholesterol cells, less rapid spread within you....IF I AM UNDERSTANDING IT CORRECTLY! And less high blood pressure, another high risk.

THIS is good news!

But the op article in the consistently untrustworthy Gateway Pundit is GARBAGE, political trash....

Meanwhile.....

In his brief presentation at Wednesday’s online “Stop the Shot” conference, former Pfizer vice president Dr. Michael Yeadon highlighted three reasons why women of childbearing years and younger should entirely reject experimental COVID-19 gene-therapy vaccines.

“You’re being lied to, I’m being lied to,” said the professional research scientist. “The authorities are not giving us full information about the risks of these products.”

Yeadon, who has degrees in biochemistry and toxicology and a Ph.D in respiratory pharmacology, worked for 32 years in the pharmaceutical industry and retired in 2011 from the most senior position in his field as vice president and chief scientist for allergy and respiratory at Pfizer. From there, he founded his own biotech company, Ziarco, which was sold to the world’s largest drug company, Novartis, in 2017.

Read the rest of it. Scarey stuff.
How in hell can authorities give the full risks that Yeadon is relying on for his argument, when that impossibility links to the astonishing diversity in the collective Homo sapiens genome?

Enter the former president.

"Joe Biden kept talking about how good of a job he's doing on the distribution of the Vaccine that was developed by Operation Warp Speed or, quite simply, the Trump Administration," the 45th president said in a statement released via his Save America PAC on Sunday. "He's not doing well at all. He's way behind schedule, and people are refusing to take the Vaccine because they don't trust his Administration, they don't trust the Election results, and they certainly don't trust the Fake News, which is refusing to tell the Truth."

Sounds very whiny from a small handed guy.
He rightfully took credit for implementing Operation Warp Speed, not for physically creating the vaccines. He simply cut a lot of the red tape associated with government approval.

You are interjecting your liberal twist...as expected.

This has been watched for a while, and researchers have found that those with higher cholesterol and high blood pressure as a result as well, when prescribed any Statin to reduce their cholesterol level, they reduce their chances of getting really sick from covid by 40%.

It's not the drug itself that does it per say,

It's that these Statins reduce the cholesterol levels of those with high levels, and covid is spread in your body by attaching to cholesterol cells.... Less cholesterol cells, less rapid spread within you....IF I AM UNDERSTANDING IT CORRECTLY! And less high blood pressure, another high risk.

THIS is good news!

But the op article in the consistently untrustworthy Gateway Pundit is GARBAGE, political trash....

That’s like arguing against hydroxhcloroquine because it only changes the pH of endosomes and does not actually kill the virus.

He rightfully took credit for implementing Operation Warp Speed, not for physically creating the vaccines. He simply cut a lot of the red tape associated with government approval.

You are interjecting your liberal twist...as expected.
What red tape did the former president's administration cut?

I think it is great news!

It also might explain why minorities, African Americans and Hispanics, who don't really see or have their own doctors they regularly go to for Preventative Care, likely have high cholesterol and high blood pressure, without medications to keep them in check, are dying at a faster rate than others???

That’s like arguing against hydroxhcloroquine because it only changes the pH of endosomes and does not actually kill the virus.
It seems also to deny that:

The drug reduces cholesterol level which reduces chances of COVID infection. Therefore, the drug reduces chances of COVID infection.

This is precisely the same as what the vaccine does...in the UK study by 70%, in the US study by 40%.

What red tape did the former president's administration cut?
“Operation Warp Speed (OWS) is a public–private partnership initiated by the U.S. government to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics.[1][2] The first news report of Operation Warp Speed was on April 29, 2020,[3][4][5] and the program was officially announced on May 15, 2020.[1]”

I am over 50.
I am on the "endangered list" of supposed types that can easily catch COVID.
I have pre-existing health conditions.
I have been on several medications for years.
I have been on high doses of Vitamin D for years.
I eat LOTS of raw onion, and I love garlic.
I was hospitalized for a non-COVID related medical issue, during the height
of the COVID outbreak in the area where I live.
I was attended by nurses that had to also deal with COVID patients on a daily basis.

I am a clean freak, but not OCD about it.
I do have a sanitization process where I clean everything I buy.
I keep a bottle of cleaning alcohol in my vehicle and at home.
I take a shower when I get home from the dr office.
I stay away from large crowded areas, which is rare around where I live,
as people tend to stay a decent distance away from others.

I have been around people who have had COVID.
I've come into contact with people who have dealt with or know people with,
or that had COVID.....regardless of having been "vaccinated" or not.
I've been to many different kinds of doctor offices over the past year,
dealing with the recovery of my hospitalization.

I'm still here.
I've never gotten sick.
I've never been diagnosed with it.
I've not had this supposed "vaccine".

This tells me one (or all) of 3 things..........

1. COVID is not what the propagandists and politicians say it is.
2. COVID is like all other diseases, it's only deadly to those that
don't take care of themselves.
3. For all their downfalls and stupidity, I must live in a highly sentient area,
as to people being intelligent and civilized enough NOT to become hate-mongering
lunatics over all of this BS, and allow people to go their own way and live their own lives.

Did you read the link provided???
Your problem remains the problem of the misunderstanding about Trump’s hydroxychloroquine. Curiously enough, your report also fails to mention other things that statins can do such as interfere with the commie virus main protease enzyme:

Ap 2021 Pitavastatin / Rosuvastatin Hydrogen Bonding Energies / SARS-CoV-2 Main Protease (Mpro)

gateway pundit is great for medical news!!!!
Same with LifeSiteNews (second brilliant link provided by OP) :laughing0301:

• We rate LifeSiteNews far right biased for story selection that always favors evangelical Christianity and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, and many failed fact checks

I am over 50.
I am on the "endangered list" of supposed types that can easily catch COVID.
I have pre-existing health conditions.
I have been on several medications for years.
I have been on high doses of Vitamin D for years.
I eat LOTS of raw onion, and I love garlic.
I was hospitalized for a non-COVID related medical issue, during the height
of the COVID outbreak in the area where I live.
I was attended by nurses that had to also deal with COVID patients on a daily basis.

I am a clean freak, but not OCD about it.
I do have a sanitization process where I clean everything I buy.
I keep a bottle of cleaning alcohol in my vehicle and at home.
I take a shower when I get home from the dr office.
I stay away from large crowded areas, which is rare around where I live,
as people tend to stay a decent distance away from others.

I have been around people who have had COVID.
I've come into contact with people who have dealt with or know people with,
or that had COVID.....regardless of having been "vaccinated" or not.
I've been to many different kinds of doctor offices over the past year,
dealing with the recovery of my hospitalization.

I'm still here.
I've never gotten sick.
I've never been diagnosed with it.
I've not had this supposed "vaccine".

This tells me one (or all) of 3 things..........

1. COVID is not what the propagandists and politicians say it is.
2. COVID is like all other diseases, it's only deadly to those that
don't take care of themselves.
3. For all their downfalls and stupidity, I must live in a highly sentient area,
as to people being intelligent and civilized enough NOT to become hate-mongering
lunatics over all of this BS, and allow people to go their own way and live their own lives.
If you’re not wearing a mask indoors, you are endangering other Americans. Amounts of virus in the mouths and throats of both vaxxed and unvaxxed are basically the same. The difference with the unvaxxed is that the virus is mutating in a host that does not oppose it with vaccine pressures: ex., Alachua County, Florida.

Same with LifeSiteNews (second brilliant link provided by OP) :laughing0301:

• We rate LifeSiteNews far right biased for story selection that always favors evangelical Christianity and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, and many failed fact checks
Well said by a left biased, discredited fact checker.

It’s a tough one. CDS sufferers may have trouble figuring this fact out: viral loads are the same in both unvaxxed and vaxxed noses and throats, prompting continued mask wearing.
What is the connection between diy or cheap cloth masks and viral load?

Forum List

Back