Cholesteral drug reduces Covid

First 2 paragraphs of the article you didn't read.

A cheap drug that treats cholesterol reduces Covid infection by 70% in lab studies, according to a team of researchers in the UK.

The researchers published their findings in the Frontiers in Pharmacology journal on Friday.
It works in a Petri dish. You guys have any idea how many drugs work in a Petri dish and not real life?

It works in a Petri dish. You guys have any idea how many drugs work in a Petri dish and not real life?
Lol, kinda like an n95 on paper vs real life where the air just flows effortlessly through, around, over, and under the mask.

Lol, kinda like an n95 on paper vs real life where the air just goes through, around, over, and under the mask.
I’ve used N95s all pandemic with close contact of COVID patients. Never got sick. If they didn’t work, almost every healthcare worker close to them would have gotten sick.

What I’d like to know is who the hell is dumb enough to take this video seriously?
I am. I actually would go to those doctors over many others I have net over the years. You must have a problem with generally healthy people telling you to go fuck yourself.

I’ve used N95s all pandemic with close contact of COVID patients. Never got sick. If they didn’t work, almost every healthcare worker close to them would have gotten sick.
N95 looks good on paper. The filtration "potential" is actually enough to offer a little protection, which is why lefties use N95 specs to justify mandatory cheap cloth, diy, surgical, and ineffective masks, even though we don't see many of them in the grocery stores or in public. N95 masks aren't effective at stopping viruses though, since the air just flows easily through, around, over, and under them.

Your testimonial is worthless if you do not factor in mine. I've been trying to get the natural antibodies for a year and a half now, but I can't seem to get covid. I only wear masks when a mask enforcer stops me.

N95 looks good on paper. The filtration "potential" is actually enough to offer a little protection, which is why lefties use N95 specs to justify mandatory cheap cloth, diy, surgical, and ineffective masks, even though we don't see many of them in the grocery stores or in public. N95 masks aren't effective at stopping viruses though, since the air just flows easily through, around, over, and under them.

Your testimonial is worthless if you do not factor in mine. I've been trying to get the natural antibodies for a year and a half now, but I can't seem to get covid. I only wear masks when a mask enforcer stops me.
Not sure why you think your testimony is relevant. You aren’t working in close proximity to people affected by COVID.

A drug that treats cholesterol reduces Covid infection by 70% in lab studies, according to a team of researchers in the UK.

The researchers published their findings in the Frontiers in Pharmacology journal on Friday.

Fenofibrate and fenofibric acid significantly reduced Covid infection in human cells so expect this affordable medication to be blacklisted soon.

“Our data indicates that fenofibrate may have the potential to reduce the severity of COVID-19 symptoms and also virus spread,” Dr. Elisa Vicenzi of the San Raffaele Scientific Institute in Milan and co-author, said in the release. “Given that fenofibrate is an oral drug which is very cheap and available worldwide, together with its extensive history of clinical use and its good safety profile, our data has global implications.”

Yup. It will be pushed under the rug because they insist on everone getting jabbed with their poison.
Would be a boon, if it actually works in the human body. Gateway Pundit being the steaming pile of shit that it is, the author failed to make the very important distinction between in vitro and in vivo action of the drug. So no doubt this article will mislead many people ... and by "many", I mean every single person silly and gullible enough to visit and read Gateway Pundit. Either the author is too ignorant to be writing articles on this topic, or he intentionally misinforms the reader. Hard to say which, with GP.

Not sure why you think your testimony is relevant. You aren’t working in close proximity to people affected by COVID.
You don't know who I work around any more than I know who you work around. If you are working outside mowing lawns for a landscape company, that N95 is just keeping grass and dust out of your face.

N95 masks aren't effective at stopping viruses though, since the air just flows easily through, around, over, and under them.
Okay, but they are effective at stopping aerosol and droplets down to a very small size (smaller than surgical masks). This becomes more important in areas with lots of virus around, like covid wards.

Would be a boon, if it actually works in the human body. Gateway Pundit being the steaming pile of shit that it is, the author failed to make the very important distinction between in vitro and in vivo action of the drug. So no doubt this article will mislead many people ... and by "many", I mean every single person silly and gullible enough to visit and read Gateway Pundit. Either the author is too ignorant to be writing articles on this topic, or he intentionally misinforms the reader. Hard to say which, with GP.
When lefties cannot attack the content, they feel an overwhelming urge to get even. Since they cannot slap down what they do not like with superior arguments, lefties naturally turn to cheating. They attack the source, rather than the content, as if it might somehow effect the content. It doesn't though, attacking the source instead of the content is just a fallacy that everybody can see.

When lefties cannot attack the content, they feel an overwhelming urge to get even.
I did attack the content. Pay attention, you're rabid. The author did not mention the second most important bit of information, which is that in vitro results can be and usually are very different from in vivo results. Bleach is effective against viruses in vitro; go ahead and try it in vivo, report back to us.

Last edited:
Fenofibrate and fenofibric acid significantly reduced Covid infection in human cells so expect this affordable medication to be blacklisted soon.
And right here is the lying moron author's elevator pitch. (From the blog)

Last edited:
Okay, but they are effective at stopping aerosol and droplets down to a very small size (smaller than surgical masks). This becomes more important in areas with lots of virus around, like covid wards.
No. Their "potential" to do that is there, but that does not mean that this is what they do. This N95 "potential" is what lefties like to tout to justify having society wear hokey cloth masks, diy masks, and surgical masks. The reality here, is that we see very few n95 masks in society, and that n95 masks don't really do what they "could" do under specific circumstances. If you have worn N95 masks, as I have, then you know good and well that it does not stay sealed, that it is uncomfortable, and it needs frequent adjusting. If you have experience getting respirator fit tests with the banana oil and tent, you also know that respirators and masks do not fit anywhere near what we feel like they do. The viral video of the doctor vaping in various masks shows real world effectiveness of masks, including the n95.

No. Their "potential" to do that is there, but that does not mean that this is what they do.
Right, the many studies that show they are more effective than surgical masks at filtering out droplets and aerosols show that. You keep just trying to make stuff up and you keep hitting brick walls. This is why they are worn by medical professionals in environments with heavy virus presence. You must think they do it because they spin the wheel every morning to decide what masks to wear.

Meanwhile.....

In his brief presentation at Wednesday’s online “Stop the Shot” conference, former Pfizer vice president Dr. Michael Yeadon highlighted three reasons why women of childbearing years and younger should entirely reject experimental COVID-19 gene-therapy vaccines.

“You’re being lied to, I’m being lied to,” said the professional research scientist. “The authorities are not giving us full information about the risks of these products.”

Yeadon, who has degrees in biochemistry and toxicology and a Ph.D in respiratory pharmacology, worked for 32 years in the pharmaceutical industry and retired in 2011 from the most senior position in his field as vice president and chief scientist for allergy and respiratory at Pfizer. From there, he founded his own biotech company, Ziarco, which was sold to the world’s largest drug company, Novartis, in 2017.

Read the rest of it. Scarey stuff.
Then he should publish his research in a respected scientific journal. Or shut his irresponsible mouth.

Right, the many studies that show they are more effective than surgical masks at filtering out droplets and aerosols show that. You keep just trying to make stuff up and you keep hitting brick walls. This is why they are worn by medical professionals in environments with heavy virus presence. You must think they do it because they spin the wheel every morning to decide what masks to wear.
You did not demonstrate that you can differentiate what they do in the real world vs what their potential is. If you conflate these two things, then you are out of your league. Colfax might understand, but he is evading differentiating these two things if he actually does.

Forum List

Back