Cholesteral drug reduces Covid

They proved how evil they are when they blew up the Hydroxychloroquije plant as well.
HCQ does nothing for covid-19. Get over it. As it turns out, your cult leader - despite having zero knowledge about just about anything -- was wrong about it.

This has been watched for a while, and researchers have found that those with higher cholesterol and high blood pressure as a result as well, when prescribed any Statin to reduce their cholesterol level, they reduce their chances of getting really sick from covid by 40%.

It's not the drug itself that does it per say,

It's that these Statins reduce the cholesterol levels of those with high levels, and covid is spread in your body by attaching to cholesterol cells.... Less cholesterol cells, less rapid spread within you....IF I AM UNDERSTANDING IT CORRECTLY! And less high blood pressure, another high risk.
You are definitely not understanding it correctly. There's no such thing as a cholesterol cell.

How does that compare to its potential on paper or in specific optimum conditions in a lab?
Dunno, but I don’t find I terribly relevant because I’m not on paper or in a lab.

I’m in a real world situation where it works well.

Sorry if this has already been posted as I don't have time to go through the thread at the moment, but ...

"Fenofibrate has a relatively safe history of use, the most common adverse effects being abdominal pain, diarrhea, flatulence, nausea, and vomiting. The half-life of fenofibric acid is 20 h (Desager et al., 1996), allowing convenient once daily dosing. The recommended doses in the United Kingdom (up to 267 mg) provide plasma concentrations (Cmax 70 μM; Css 50 µM) comparable to those at which we and others have seen antiviral activity, Finally, if proven effective, fenofibrate is available as a “generic” drug and consequently is relatively cheap, making it accessible for use in all clinical settings, especially those in low and middle-income countries. Preliminary data indicate that fenofibrate is equally effective against the B.1.1.7 variant (data not shown) implying that mutations in S protein are unlikely to affect the efficacy of fenofibrate. There are a number of medical conditions which contraindicate the use of fenofibrate, such as significantly impaired kidney function, and these could potentially limit its use in the treatment of COVID patients. There are also a number of drug interactions with fenofibrate which are potentially severe, although some of these may be avoided by temporarily withholding the interacting drug. Appropriate risk-benefit analysis will be necessary once the clinical antiviral activity of fenofibrate is defined to identify which SRS-COV2 patients can safely be treated with fenofibrate. While further studies to clarify the precise mechanism of the antiviral activity of fenofibrate are ongoing, our data support the clinical evaluation of fenofibrate in the community infection setting and also in patients requiring hospitalization. One possibility is that fenofibrate is tested in newly diagnosed symptomatic patients, who do not require hospitalization, in whom reduction in viral infection levels by ...."

No mention of how much a daily dose would cost over 6 months versus a single booster shot; somebody said in another thread the Pfizer is around $19 or so per shot. It is off patent, though. I would bet that if 500 million people took it some would die, same as with any other 'magic bullet', and the conspiracy theorists would have to start assassinating each other.

Ah, well ...

The cost for fenofibrate oral tablet 160 mg is around $36 for a supply of 30, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.

So, it is far more expensive than the vaccines.

Last edited:
We cut to the chase: SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative comes from the Mojiang copper mine, Yunnan. The Large Spotted Civet, Viverra megaspila in Yunnan is a suspect reservoir of the virus. Opisthorchis viverrini is a parasite of civets. Starting with chloroquine, we track cholangiocarcinoma to Illinois:

1969 West Malaysia: Opisthorchis / Chloroquine

Civet diet include molluscs.

Snail Intermediate Host
Fecal bacterial contamination in natural water reservoirs as an indicator of seasonal infection by Opisthorchis viverrini in snail intermediate hosts - PubMed

2012 Unarguable Cancer Risk Factor: Opisthorchis / Cholangiocarcinoma

Cholangiocarcinoma in the fruit bat, Rousettus aegyptiacus (a genus also found in Yunnan that was harboring a filovirus [ebola-Marburg family: Mengla virus]) includes iron storage disease:

Illinois: First Reported Case Cholangiocarcinoma / COVID-19 / Thrombotic Microangiopathy / Gemcitabine

When will the Communist Chinese start coughing up what they know about these phenomena in Yunnan?

Rousettus Cholangiocarcinoma

The suspect civet also ranges into Vietnam, and the map we’ll post shows the river system in south Yunnan as well as the espressway system that connects Mojiang to Kunming, and further on in that direction, the expressway to Wuhan.

Dunno, but I don’t find I terribly relevant because I’m not on paper or in a lab.

I’m in a real world situation where it works well.
Why do you fight so hard to evade acknowledging that there is a difference between real world performance and potential performance? When you continuously evade this in each of our post exchanges, it shines a spotlight on it, and breeds suspicion that you are hiding something. Surely if you know so much about masks, you are aware that real world performance is not the same as potential performance. Surely you have had respirator fit tests done on you with banana oil in the tent, like those of us who are required to take ongoing hazmat training do when we requalify do, right?

Why do you fight so hard to evade acknowledging that there is a difference between real world performance and potential performance? When you continuously evade this in each of our post exchanges, it shines a spotlight on it, and breeds suspicion that you are hiding something. Surely if you know so much about masks, you are aware that real world performance is not the same as potential performance. Surely you have had respirator fit tests done on you with banana oil in the tent, like those of us who are required to take ongoing hazmat training do when we requalify do, right?
Isn’t there always a difference between potential and real world performance?

The thing you don’t want to talk about is that real world performance is good enough. I don’t know why you keep harping on something irrelevant.

Fenofibrate’s action includes PPAR alpha.

Oct 2020 New York; Maryland; Korea / SARS-CoV-2 / PPARalpha
’....cytoplasmic tail of this spike is heavily palmitoylated.’

India; Arabia. / Marine Terpenoid from Cacospongia / PPARgamma

Isn’t there always a difference between potential and real world performance?

The thing you don’t want to talk about is that real world performance is good enough. I don’t know why you keep harping on something irrelevant.
Your reply to post 64 is why we are going around and around. That's where you showed that you were unwilling to differentiate real world vs on paper. You are STILL unwilling to acknowledge that there is a difference. I'm starting to see that you don't really know much about respirators and masks, and that you are just wearing what you are told to wear.

Your reply to post 64 is why we are going around and around. That's where you showed that you were unwilling to differentiate real world vs on paper. You are STILL unwilling to acknowledge that there is a difference. I'm starting to see that you don't really know much about respirators and masks, and that you are just wearing what you are told to wear.
There’s always a difference between lab capabilities and real world performance. Always.

I wear what I was told to wear and it worked. In a real world. What do you have to say about that?

As one zooms out from Jinghong, one will see Mengla to the southeast. That is the site of the Mengla filovirus discovered in 2019 in Rousettus, a bat that’s second-most common cancer is cholangiocarcinoma. Mojiang, Tongguan, and expressways can be found on the map, and the river system goes into Vietnam. Following the river system north connects Dali City, one link to Eco Health Alliance, New York. This is Large-Spotted civet country.

Jinghong

Thumbs up for the article. Again, “Long Covid” symptoms may include scratchy cough. Badger’s cleared up after rosuvastatin. Fenofibrate is used in conjunction with statins, so these meds may be indicated in future treatment for LC. C-19’s #1 target, elderly, #2 target, obesity.

Fenofibrate’s action includes PPAR alpha.

Oct 2020 New York; Maryland; Korea / SARS-CoV-2 / PPARalpha
’....cytoplasmic tail of this spike is heavily palmitoylated.’

India; Arabia. / Marine Terpenoid from Cacospongia / PPARgamma
Good info!

My question,

Is delta variant different? Now people hospitalized seem to be younger, less obese, fewer of these co-morbidities that affected people with the virus last year.... basically way younger and healthier??

Forum List

Back