Cholesteral drug reduces Covid

You did not demonstrate that you can differentiate what they do in the real world vs what their potential is.
Because i feel no compulsion to do the futile exercise of trying to convince you of anything. I am content just pushing back against your lies and madeup nonsense. I have no delusion that i am going to reason you out of a position you did not arrive at by reason.

Then he should publish his research in a respected scientific journal. Or shut his irresponsible mouth.
Ain't gonna happen in the world of censorship, cancel culture, deplatforming, and suppression of speech. It is against the political narrative. You must be reminiscing to the days of science that flourished with free speech.

Ain't gonna happen in the world of censorship, cancel culture, deplatforming, and suppression of speech. It is against the political narrative.
The thing ignorant, frustrated people always say when science does not align with their fantasies. It doesn't get any more true or any less idiotic with each repetition.

Because i feel no compulsion to do the futile exercise of trying to convince you of anything. I am content just pushing back against your lies and madeup nonsense. I have no delusion that i am going to reason you out of a position you did not arrive at by reason.
No, you just folded up like a lawn chair. You do not understand why I repeatedly use the same punctuation around "potential", and you cannot differentiate potential from reality. N95 masks do not perform in the real world like they do on paper or in very specific circumstances. Even Colfax knows this.

The thing ignorant, frustrated people always say when science does not align with their fantasies. It doesn't get any more true or any less idiotic with each repetition.
Einstein wasn't ignorant:

"Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech."
-Albert Einstein

You do not understand why I repeatedly use the same punctuation around "potential", and you cannot differentiate potential from reality.
Actually i do. Your silly troll tactics are older than you are. You do that because you then think it becomes everyone elses burden to prove otherwise to you, while leaving an out for yourself from the assertions you are clearly implying.. In the reality of the adult world, you should have looked that up yourself before opening your mouth about it. So while you think you challenge others and slickly avoid accountability, you only make yourself look lazy and ignorant, to an informed person.

This may come as a shock to you, given the moronic things you say about the process of publishing scientific literature: people who have dedicated their lives to the study of viruses thought of this before you did. Like, they thought about it, tested it, and published their research before you were done with breakfast.

"Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech."
-Albert Einstein
Does not support your silly lies about scientists not being able to submit their research for review and publishing, therefore they just don't do the research in the first place. This is so painfully dumb, i can see why you are left with only the weakest of non sequiturs, like this post by you.

Actually i do. Your silly troll tactics are older than you are. You do that because you then think it becomes everyone elses burden to prove otherwise to you, while leaving an out for yourself from the assertions you are clearly implying.. In the reality of the adult world, you should have looked that up yourself before opening your mouth about it. So while you think you challenge others and slickly avoid accountability, you only make yourself look lazy and ignorant, to an informed person.

This may come as a shock to you, given the moronic things you say about the process of publishing scientific literature: people who have dedicated their lives to the study of viruses thought of this before you did. Like, they thought about it, tested it, and published their research before you were done with breakfast.
You still cannot demonstrate that you understand the difference between the N95 potential and what it actually does in the real world. You cannot do this because your intention is to go around touting n95 "potential" in order to defend requiring the public to wear hokey cloth masks, surgical masks, and other ineffective masks, as if they give N95 potential. I have silenced your privilege of acknowledging the difference between N95 potential and what N95 masks do in the real world.

Does not support your silly lies about scientists not being able to submit their research for review and publishing, therefore they just don't do the research in the first place. This is so painfully dumb, i can see why you are left with only the weakest of non sequiturs, like this post by you.
Right here:

You still cannot demonstrate that you understand the difference between the N95 potential and what it actually does in the real world.
Who gives a shit about that? Go see if SCIENTISTS understand it. If they have studied it, what studies show about N95 masks. Etc etc. Have any guesses on what you will find? Do you think you might also find out the reason they are worn in covid wards, and in other heavy viral environments, by medical professionals?

Will you be sending them a memo about how dumb they are to wear them?

Right here:

No idea what your point is.

You don't know who I work around any more than I know who you work around. If you are working outside mowing lawns for a landscape company, that N95 is just keeping grass and dust out of your face.
Well, do you work in a hospital COVID ward?

I am over 50.
I am on the "endangered list" of supposed types that can easily catch COVID.
I have pre-existing health conditions.
I have been on several medications for years.
I have been on high doses of Vitamin D for years.
I eat LOTS of raw onion, and I love garlic.
I was hospitalized for a non-COVID related medical issue, during the height
of the COVID outbreak in the area where I live.
I was attended by nurses that had to also deal with COVID patients on a daily basis.

I am a clean freak, but not OCD about it.
I do have a sanitization process where I clean everything I buy.
I keep a bottle of cleaning alcohol in my vehicle and at home.
I take a shower when I get home from the dr office.
I stay away from large crowded areas, which is rare around where I live,
as people tend to stay a decent distance away from others.

I have been around people who have had COVID.
I've come into contact with people who have dealt with or know people with,
or that had COVID.....regardless of having been "vaccinated" or not.
I've been to many different kinds of doctor offices over the past year,
dealing with the recovery of my hospitalization.

I'm still here.
I've never gotten sick.
I've never been diagnosed with it.
I've not had this supposed "vaccine".

This tells me one (or all) of 3 things..........

1. COVID is not what the propagandists and politicians say it is.
2. COVID is like all other diseases, it's only deadly to those that
don't take care of themselves.
3. For all their downfalls and stupidity, I must live in a highly sentient area,
as to people being intelligent and civilized enough NOT to become hate-mongering
lunatics over all of this BS, and allow people to go their own way and live their own lives.
Doesn't that just show all the mitigation measures you do and cdc wants, works? You keep your distance, sanitize everything, including yourself...wear a mask if close to other humans?

Most people are not as conscientious about stuff like that.....

Since taking the rosuvastatin, the post-covid scratchy lung symptom no longer pops up when coughing.

Demonstrate that you can differentiate n95 potential from what n95 does in the real world first, then I will address this.
In the real world, I and many of my colleagues wore N95s in close contact with COVID patients and did fine.

In the real world, I and many of my colleagues wore N95s in close contact with COVID patients and did fine.
Are you afraid to acknowledge that there is a difference between the N95 potential on paper or in specific settings vs what it does in the real world? I see you steer way clear of this.

Because they are following recommendations based on all the evidence. This EVMetro cat is running out of talking points, as his fantasies about covid and the vaccines fall one by one.

Are you afraid to acknowledge that there is a difference between the N95 potential on paper or in specific settings vs what it does in the real world? I see you steer way clear of this.
I am talking about what it does in the real world.

The money grubbing Pharmaceuticals will never let a cheap treatment be used. We saw that with hydroxychloroquine. And we saw how low they will go when they became the biggest opioid pushers in the world. Big Pharma owns our government and Biden is proving it. They're evil.
They proved how evil they are when they blew up the Hydroxychloroquije plant as well.

Forum List

Back