Cholesteral drug reduces Covid

There’s always a difference between lab capabilities and real world performance. Always.

I wear what I was told to wear and it worked. In a real world. What do you have to say about that?
Are you confirming my comment in post 64?

Good info!

My question,

Is delta variant different? Now people hospitalized seem to be younger, less obese, fewer of these co-morbidities that affected people with the virus last year.... basically way younger and healthier??
A good question, recalling in the 1950’s the high cholesterol diet in teenagers. Delta is more transmissible, and rumor has it that it will begin to decline in 4-5 weeks. The mutation(s) that increase transmission may also affect the preferred age of the host. An interesting comparison are the 7 C-19 alanine mutations compared with the parameters of early- and adult-onset Alzheimer’s, especially those that mutate (to [italics]) alanine in that disease. SARS-CoV-2 receptor binding domain (RBD) shows that the virus may prefer alanine mutations for some reason(S):

F377A
S383A
P384A
T385A
K386A
L390A
D428A

Doesn’t seem like it.

If air flowed effortlessly around N95s, why didn’t everyone wearing them in my hospital come down with COVID?
The use of an n95 mask is not enough to narrow it down to be the reason why people who wear it didn't get covid. If these people were not obese, that alone would be more significant than the use of a mask. If they were young medical worker age people, that alone would be more significant than a mask.

It is significant that you cannot quantify or estimate the difference between real world results and potential results on paper. It shows that you really don't have much experience with masks and respirators. Those of us who have to choose the correct ppe for various hazmat have a much better feel for this.

Last edited:
Beginning to review other coronavirus spikes, we first note that thusfar, the only comparative alanine already in place before any mutations occur are in feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV): A384. Though if we include Alzheimer’s mutations that go (both ways [italics]), from valine-to-alanine and from alanine-to-valine, then there is correlation found in (two human coronaviruses [italics]) precisely at position 428. HCoV-NL63: V428 and HCoV-229E: V428. One would obviously investigate documented evidence of these two mutating to alanine at position 428, which may yield further clues as to what the virus is doing. It may not only think it’s in a cow, as we’ve shown elsewhere, but in some cases think it’s in a cat.

Fenofibrate’s action includes PPAR alpha.

Oct 2020 New York; Maryland; Korea / SARS-CoV-2 / PPARalpha
’....cytoplasmic tail of this spike is heavily palmitoylated.’

India; Arabia. / Marine Terpenoid from Cacospongia / PPARgamma
I read a valid article indicating the connection between diabetes is quite strong to possibly be a pre-existing element for almost 1/4 of all COVID-19 patients. Other comparative findings show even a stronger connection.

Forty percent of Americans who have died of COVID-19 have had diabetes, and 1 in 10 people with diabetes hospitalized for COVID-19 die within one week, the researchers said.”

A most crucial time for all diabetics to maintain their diabetes medications and regimen.

Last edited:
The use of an n95 mask is not enough to narrow it down to be the reason why people who wear it didn't get copied. If these people were not obese, that alone would be more significant than the use of a mask. If they were young medical worker age people, that alone would be more significant than a mask.

It is significant that you cannot quantify or estimate the difference between real world results and potential results on paper. It shows that you really don't have much experience with masks and respirators. Those of us who have to choose the correct ppe for various hazmat have a much better feel for this.
Being young doesn’t protect you from getting COVID. You’re not likely to get SEVERE COVID, but it doesn’t protect you. Many, many, many young people have gotten COVID.

You are going to need a new reason why it wasn’t my N95.

You are going to need a new reason why it wasn’t my N95.
I would never dream of stating that it was not the n95. I have no way of knowing all of the circumstances. If I made a statement like that, it would be as ignorant as claiming that it WAS the n95. Our entire conversation on this thread revolves around your reply to post 64, and your fight to evade acknowledging the difference between real performance vs laboratory potential. You STILL have not indicated that you have any idea how great the difference may be.

I would never dream of stating that it was not the n95. I have no way of knowing all of the circumstances. If I made a statement like that, it would be as ignorant as claiming that it WAS the n95. Our entire conversation on this thread revolves around your reply to post 64, and your fight to evade acknowledging the difference between real performance vs laboratory potential. You still have not indicated that you have any idea how great the difference may be.
If you don’t have any explanation for why we didn’t all get COVID, then the obvious answer is that they do work.

I know the difference between real world and lab performance is irrelevant because real world performance is adequate. I don’t care how it performs in a lab. I only care how it performs in the real world.

This is not how science works. This level of thinking is why people thought the earth was flat.
It’s how science works. Otherwise we’d never know anything since there would always be someone claiming that we haven’t excluded possibilities we can’t imagine.

COVID is infectious. It spreads by respiratory routes. People around infected people get infected. We wear N95s and don’t get infected. What else could explain it?

I read a valid article indicating the connection between diabetes is quite strong to possibly be a pre-existing element for almost 1/4 of all COVID-19 patients. Other comparative findings show even a stronger connection.

Forty percent of Americans who have died of COVID-19 have had diabetes, and 1 in 10 people with diabetes hospitalized for COVID-19 die within one week, the researchers said.”

A most crucial time for all diabetics to maintain their diabetes medications and regimen.
Rosuvastatin may link to pre-diabetes, as in badger’s case.

It’s how science works
That's what authorities said about their flat earth. If you don't even have a grasp on potential vs real world performance of the n95, then there are like many more factors beyond your perception.

Yunnan fruit-bat cancer Links to fenofibrate:

2011 Germany / Fenofibrate / Cholangiocarcinoma

Further alanine comparisons find the third human coronavirus linked to at least three original alanines:

HCoV-OC43: A428, A383, and A384

Infectious bronchitis virus (IBV) Beaudette strain : V384

Ball Python Nidovirus 1: A390

That's what authorities said about their flat earth. If you don't even have a grasp on potential vs real world performance of the n95, then there are like many more factors beyond your perception.
Huh? The alternative explanation to flat earth is round earth.

What’s the alternative explanation to why we did all get sick?

The Wuhan link to fenofibrate is here:

Mar 2021 Wuhan University / Hyperlipidemia / Fenofibrate / COVID-19

2020 Australia / Accordion Study

Huh? The alternative explanation to flat earth is round earth.

What’s the alternative explanation to why we did all get sick?
Flat Earthers believed the earth looked flat, since that is all they could see. They just believed what their eyes were telling them, and it appeared obvious to them that the earth was flat. They did not see any need for any other information about it, and they even punished people for having dissenting views.

You do not understand how masks work, or what specific contributions they have made to the people who you claim never get covid not getting it. You just believe in what you see, without evaluating any other information, or taking into account that there may be more going on there than you can perceive. Flat earthen mentality.

Flat Earthers believed the earth looked flat, since that is all they could see. They just believed what their eyes were telling them, and it appeared obvious to them that the earth was flat. They did not see any need for any other information about it, and they even punished people for having dissenting views.

You do not understand how masks work, or what specific contributions they have made to the people who you claim never get covid not getting it. You just believe in what you see, without evaluating any other information, or taking into account that there may be more going on there than you can perceive. Flat earthen mentality.
Like I said, flat earth was rejecting an alternative suggestion, that the earth is round.

You have not provided any alternative suggestion.

I believe that me and many of my colleagues have avoided getting COVID despite working closely with COVID patients by using masks intended to prevent inhalation of infectious aerosols and droplets. I believe it's a rational conclusion. You've provided zero reason to believe otherwise.

Two genes of interest are EDN1 for the AGE-RAGE signaling pathway in diabetic complications, and S100A12 gene for metal binding and inflammatory cytokines, which link Mojiang copper mine to iron storage disease in bats. The mine is an artifical human construction and viruses of bats would be affected just as the ebola cases in African gold mines. As will be shown, transferrin microRNA links iron to SARS-CoV-2, and in other viruses that infect civets such as FPV (feline panleukopenia virus), the virus uses transferrin (as a receptor [italics]).

Forum List

Back