Chris Christie. "I'm Not responsible for everyone in the CULT."

Oh, the traitor talk will be ongoing.

Chris Christy seems more concerned about a Trump cult than the Leftist cult of Biden.

Very telling.

Chris would rather have massive inflation, open borders, US citizens left behind in Afghanistan, and disgruntled parents being hunted down by the FBI than have Orange man back.

Oh, the traitor talk will be ongoing.

OH, yeah. Let me participate. IS THAT MISERABLE CHRISTIE CALLING ME A CULT????

I hope he's not counting on MY primary vote!

Idiot. This is like Hillary's "deplorables." Has Christie forgotten ALL his political skills??

Evidently.

I knew this would 'trigger' all you Cult Members.
Lord trump. LOOOLOOOLL

Lots of People Canceling from the RWI's.

Chris Christy seems more concerned about a Trump cult than the Leftist cult of Biden.

Very telling.

Chris would rather have massive inflation, open borders, US citizens left behind in Afghanistan, and disgruntled parents being hunted down by the FBI than have Orange man back.
Well ---------- he of course doesn't want Orange Man back if he wants to be prez himself. I don't think the actual issues matter. What matters to Christie (and wow, is he ever showing up bigtime! He is sure running hard.) is simply, only, that Trump not run.

But he's crazy to call Trump supporters names. Tell me: How well did that work for Hillary?? :talktothehand:

Very telling.

And a public beach all to his squish self!
He's a special asshole, getting the Dimm seal of approval!

He's a special asshole, getting the Dimm seal of approval!
Yup, he's a full fledged (R) asshole.
He will NEVER get my support, keep dreaming.
Neither will Cohen.

He will receive no (D) seal of approval,
just acknowledging that he wants to save the (R) party from Dotard Donnie,
Enough is Enough, time to tell the TRUTH about Dotard Donnie.

Forum List

Back