Chris Christie supports transgender surgery for kids

Identify whoever is "mutilating children."

Do you understand that gender dysphoria is a real condition that may require treatment by medical professionals?

There is no excuse for mutilating children through surgery and drugs.

Period.

None.

If some shrink wants to allow a child to dress as the opposite sex as "therapy" for "gender dysphoria" that is reversible. This kind of thing isn't, and is never acceptable.

There is no excuse for mutilating children through surgery and drugs.

Period.

None.

If some shrink wants to allow a child to dress as the opposite sex as "therapy" for "gender dysphoria" that is reversible. This kind of thing isn't, and is never acceptable.

They're just lasered in on children... pedo or enabler, same thing

Fat Chris should run as a Democrat.
Repubs like to pretend they want government out of our lives right up until they try to impose their moral values on everyone else by imposing the power of government on its citizens.

I'd rather you let responsible people do that
If you are convinced that you and radical politicians should dictate to qualified medical professionals in medical matters, I disagree.

Do you hold medical science in contempt for your ideological reasons?

FYI,

Gender dysphoria is a condition where a person experiences discomfort or distress because there's a mismatch between their biological sex and gender identity. It's sometimes known as gender identity disorder (GID), gender incongruence or transgenderism.

If you are convinced that you and radical politicians should dictate to qualified medical professionals in medical matters, I disagree.

Do you hold medical science in contempt for your ideological reasons?

FYI,

Gender dysphoria is a condition where a person experiences discomfort or distress because there's a mismatch between their biological sex and gender identity. It's sometimes known as gender identity disorder (GID), gender incongruence or transgenderism.

Keep babbling if you really think it's going to matter...it won't

Just shut up. I don't take you seriously and few should.

Leave children alone!!! It's that simple and if you can't? Likely need investigated.... there's dozens of you on here
We agree, leave children alone. You don't care if they starve to death or die of polio, but TRANS are icky! So you want to interfere.

Who hates President Trump.
1687192593705.jpeg

Forum List

Back